|Seiyuu||Nomizu Iori ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Konishi (コニシ)||Implementation||2013/05/15 (Base)|
2015/10/30 (Kai Ni)
Shoukaku Class Standard Aircraft Carrier
|Evasion||39 ()||AA||29 (69)|
|06:00:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|Type 0 Fighter Model 21||21|
|Type 99 Dive Bomber||21|
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber||21|
|- Unequipped -||12|
Shoukaku Class Standard Aircraft Carrier
|Evasion||( )||AA||40 (79)|
|Type 0 Fighter Model 52||24|
|12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher||24|
|- Unequipped -||12|
Third Upgrade (Reversible)
|Second of the Shoukaku-class aircraft carriers, the younger sister Zuikaku. The lucky carrier, you say? That's not it, I just fight with all my might... As long as I have planes, I won't lose!|
It's me, Zuikaku, with a full modernization on all of my carrier rigging. Be advised that this is not your ordinary standard carrier. (Kai-2)
|Zuikaku ran out of planes, in the end.|
| Library Intro||翔鶴型航空母艦２番艦、瑞鶴です。|
|Second of the Shoukaku-class aircraft carriers, Zuikaku.|
After Midway, I formed the core of the 1st carrier division with Shoukaku, where I fought tooth and nail.
|Zuikaku and Shoukaku did not participate in Midway, and were upgraded to 1st CarDiv due to the loss of Akagi, Kaga, Soryuu, and Hiryuu; she was the last carrier of the Kidou-butai to be sunk, and thus the IJN's aviation power, was lost|
'矢尽き刀折れるまで' lit 'Until the arrows are expended and the sword broken' is to fight until you have no more resources left
| Secretary(1)||提督さん、何？作戦？||Admiral, what is it? A battle?|
| Secretary(2)||翔鶴姉なに…？って、提督さんじゃん！何やってんの！？爆撃されたいの！？||Shoukaku, what is it? Oh, the Admiral! What is it!? Do you want to get bombed!?|
| Secretary(3)||全機爆装、準備出来次第発艦！目標、母港執務室の提督！やっちゃって！||All planes, prepare for immediate takeoff! Objective, the home port office's Admiral! Go get 'em!|
| Secretary(idle)||提督ー！なんか瑞鶴、ちょっと退屈なんだけど…不貞腐れるぞ！||Admiraaal, Somehow, I'm getting bored of this... I'm gonna go and sulk...|
|⇧ for Kai form, plays Base form's Secretary Married line when sparkled|
| Secretary(Married)||提督さん…あんま無理しちゃ駄目だよ…？||Admiral, it's bad to work too hard, you know...?|
| Wedding||提督さん、どうしたの、そんな真顔で？ 瑞鶴の顔になんか付いてる？ えっ？ あっ、近い、近いですよ！ 顔がっ！？ あっ…あぁっ…あぁ…||Admiral, what's up - with such a serious look? Is there something on my face? Eh? Ah! Too close, you're too close! Your face! Ah.. Aaa…aaa…|
| Show player's score||提督さん、どう？どんな感じどんな感じ？||Admiral, how is it? How's it going?|
| Joining a fleet||五航戦、瑞鶴出撃よ！||CarDiv 5, Zuikaku, launching!|
|Yeah, looks good! Thanks!|
New planes? Yeah, looks good! Thanks (Kai2)
|Man, this is good stuff... thanks!|
New model airplane. Hmm... Sounds good to me. It's definitely compatible to my current rigging. (Kai-2)
Yes. Feels good! (Kai2)
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
| Supply||燃料、弾薬…艦載機も補充しておくね||Fuel, ammo... planes are all fueled up and ready to go.|
| Docking |
≤ minor damage
|少し、お風呂に入ってくるね||I'm going to the bath for a bit.|
| Docking |
≥ moderate damage
|まぁ、私だってたまにはケガするし||Well... Even I get hurt sometimes, huh...||Likely in reply to Shoukaku's same line, in which Zuikaku is asked if she thinks Shoukaku indeed got hit a lot.|
| Docking |
|提督さん、お風呂が空いたみたいよ。私も入りたーいっ！||Admiral, The bath seems to be empty. I want to jump in!|
| Ship construction||提督さん、新しい船できたみたい||Admiral, it seems there's a new ship.|
| Return from sortie||艦隊が無事帰投しました。はぁ…よかったぁ！||The fleet has returned safely. Whew... thank goodness.|
| Start a sortie||空母瑞鶴、抜錨します|
|Aircraft carrier Zuikaku, setting sail.|
Mobile Fleet Flagship Zuikaku, set sail! Follow my lead! (Kai-2)
| Battle start||第一次攻撃隊、発艦始め！|
|1st attack squadron, begin launch!|
Shoukaku, let do this. Fore's on windward! Attack squadron, sally go! (Kai-2)
| Air battle||第二次攻撃隊、稼動機、全機発艦！||2nd attack squadron, all operational planes, continuous launch!|
| Attack||アウトレンジで… 決めたいわね！|
|We'll decide this... from outside their range!|
Now, let's get started. This time we'll definitely strike from outer range. All strike wings, take off!
|Out-range tactics was the tactic used at the Marianas, but ended up a failure.|
| Night battle||七面鳥ですって…？冗談じゃないわ！||Turkey, you say...? Stop fooling around!||The IJN's low pilot quality late in the war led to the so-called 'Turkey Shoot' at the Marianas, where the planes were shot down quite easily by the US fleet.|
| Night attack|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Yay! Did you see that! That's the true power of the CarDiv5! The Goddess of Luck is with me!|
Yes! Did you see that! That's the true power of the new CarDiv5! The Goddess of Luck is with me! (Kai-2)
| Minor damaged(1)||っ…かすり傷なんだから。||*tch* Just a scratch!|
| Minor damaged(2)||や、やるじゃないの…！||N-not bad!|
| ≥Moderately damaged||もうっ、私がここまで被弾するなんて！誘爆を防いで！飛行甲板は大丈夫？|
|Damn! They hit me hard unexpectedly! Suppress induced explosion! Is the flight deck okay?|
Damn! I'm hit unexpectedly! Suppress induced explosion! The deck is intact? Then i can still fight! (Kai-2-A)
| Sunk||うっ…私も逝くの…？ 総員飛行甲板、翔鶴姉、待っていてくれるかな…||Oohhh... Am i done for...? All hands, to the flight deck... Shoukaku, are you waiting for me...?||During the sinking of Zuikaku, all of her crew went up to the flight deck and gave a mass salute while the ship was slowly sinking.|
|00:00||提督さん、日付が変わっちゃったよ？||Admiral, the date just changed, you know?|
|01:00||時刻はマルヒトマルマル。ねむーい…||The time is 0100. I'm tiiired.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルよ。眠くないの？||0200. Aren't you tired?|
|03:00||提督さんー、マルサンマルマルになったよ…||Admiral~, it's 0300 now.|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマル。ま、まだおきてます！||0400. I-I'm still awake!|
|05:00||朝じゃん…マルゴーマルマル、夜明けだねぇ…||Mornin'... 0500, dawn, huh...|
|06:00||現在時刻マルロクマルマル。早起きと言うか、夜更かしと言うか…||It is now 0600. Rather than getting up early, it's better to stay up late...|
|07:00||マルナナマルマルよ。朝ごはんなになに？楽しみ～||0700. What's for breakfast? I'm looking forward to it~|
|08:00||現在、マルハチマルマル。さぁ、今日も頑張ってアウトレンジしよ！||It is now 0800. Let's outrange them today as well!|
|09:00||時刻はマルキュウマルマル。とりあえず索敵しとく？||The time is now 0900. For now, shouldn't we get ready to find the enemy?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマルになったよ…翔鶴姉元気かなぁ？||It's 1000. I wonder if Shoukaku-nee is doing fine?|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマルよ。お昼何食べる？ねえ何食べる？||1100. What for lunch? Hey, what's for lunch?|
|12:00||提督！ヒトフタ…ってお昼ですお昼！ランチしたーい！||Admiral! Twelv... It's noon, noon! I wanna have luuunch!|
|13:00||ヒトサン…ん～めんどくさーい。1時よ1時。||Thirte... ah, so troublesooome. It's 1 o'clock, 1 o'clock.|
|14:00||はいはい分かったわよ。現在時刻はヒトヨンマルマル。これでいい？||Yeah, yeah, I know. "It is now 1400". Is that okay?|
|15:00||時刻はヒトゴーマルマル。小沢っちは元気かなぁ？||1500. Is Ozawacchi doing alright?||Adm. Ozawa commanded Zuikaku at Leyte Gulf.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマルよ。そろそろ夕方よね～？||1600. It's almost evening, isn't it?|
|17:00||だんだん日が暮れて来たぁ。ヒトナナマルマルです。||The sunset is gradually coming, yeah? 1700.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。さぁ、夜の時間ね。||1800. It's now night-time.|
|19:00||ヒトキュウ･･･ん～まためんどうになって来た。7時よ。夜御飯なんだろうね。||Ninetee.... man, it's still troublesome. 7 o'clock. Dinner time, yeah?|
|20:00||フタマルマルマル, 8時です！ どうでもいいけど…かわう…川内うるさい！||2000, Eight o'clock! I don't really care, but...Kawau-- Sendai, shut up!||Ties in with Shoukaku's 2000 announcement. "Kawauchi" is a joking way to call Sendai's name, since it's how it's read normally.|
|21:00||現在時刻フタヒトマルマル。9時よ||It is now 2100. 9 o'clock.|
|22:00||現在時刻フタフタマルマル。すっかり夜…提督さんそろそろ休まなくていいの？||It is now 2200. Completely night time. Admiral, is it okay to take a break now?|
|23:00||深夜になって来ました。フタサンマルマル。うーん、そろそろ寝ようよぉ。||It's late night now. 2300. Yeah, let's go to sleeeep.|
| Second Anniversary 2015||提督さん、翔鶴姉、おめでとう！二周年だね！何か信じられないね。来年も翔鶴姉たちとこの日を迎えられるといいな♪||Admiral-san, Shoukaku-nee, congratulations! It's the 2nd year anniversary! It's hard to believe, isn't it? It'd be nice if we could celebrate next year's anniversary with Shoukaku-nee and everyone as well!|
| Rainy Season 2015||この季節は嫌だな…なんかーやだ、苦手。翔鶴姉、大丈夫かな。なんか、心配…||This season, I don't like it for some reason, it is not good. Shoukaku-nee, is she alright? Somehow, I worry...||Rain squalls were prominent factors in the Coral Sea and Santa Cruz battles, generally to the benefit of Zuikaku and Enterprise at the expense of Shoukaku and Hornet.|
| Early Summer 2015||翔鶴姉、見てみて！今年のおニューの水着だよ！買っちゃった！だって、もうすぐ夏だよ、夏！翔鶴姉も買いに行こうよ！||Shoukaku-nee, look, look! It's my brand new swimsuit for this year! I went and bought it! I mean, it is almost summer! You should come with me and buy one too!|
| Fall 2015||秋、か。そうね、秋は終わりの季節。でも、始まりの季節でもあるんだ。きっとそう。私はそう思ってるんだ。ふっ、らしくないか！||Autumn...? Yes, autumn is the season of the end. But it's also the season of the beginning. It must be, I believe so. Heh, that's so not like me!|
| Christmas 2015||ん～、クリスマスか～…はっ！翔鶴姉ぇ！その料理は、食べない！私、ぜ～ったい食べないから。いらないってば～！||Hmm~ It's Christmas~... Ah! Shoukaku-nee! You mustn't eat that dish! I will absolutely will not touch it. I don't need it~!||She is referring to the Christmas turkey.|
| End of Year 2015||もう年末ってホントあっという間。大掃除も面倒くさいなぁもう。あ、翔鶴姉、何？あ、ああ、そこ危ないよ！ああ！大丈夫、翔鶴姉？||The year end comes so quickly. And cleaning up is such a pain, sheesh... Ah, Shoukaku-nee, what? Ah, that's dangerous! Ahh! You're okay, Shoukaku-nee?|
| New Year 2016||提督さん、翔鶴姉、あけましておめでとう！今年もどうぞよろしくお願いします！って……どうして二人とも笑ってるの？へ？||Admiral-san, Shoukaku-nee, Happy New Year! Pleased to be of service for this year as well! Huh... what are you two laughing at? Eh?|
| Setsubun 2016||節分ねぇ… あ、翔鶴姉ぇ、毎年自分から鬼役を買って出なくていいのに！ぅんもう、このお面あたしに貸してよー！ほら、もう！||Setsubun, eh... Ah, Shoukaku-nee. There's no need for you to be the oni every year! Ah geez, give me that mask! Come on! Sheesh...|
| Valentines Day 2016||提督さん、どうせきっと私だけだと思うから、かわいそうだから、チョコあげるわ...ほら、ちゃんと..おかえししてよね...||Admiral-san, between me and you, I think this is kinda pathetic, but here are some chocolates... take 'em. You do the same with my return gift.|
| White Day 2016||提督さん、チョコのお返しくれるの？！やった！え？翔鶴姉にも？何で何で？！微妙に納得できない！||Admiral-san, you are going to give me something in return for the chocolate?! Yay! Huh? Shoukaku-nee is getting some to? What, why?! I feel a bit against that!|
| Third Anniversary 2016||提督さん、翔鶴姉、おめでと～う！三周年だね！ハハッ！なんか信じられないな！また来年も翔鶴姉達この日を迎えられるといいな！||Admiral-san, Shoukaku-nee, congratulations! It's our third anniversary! Ha ha! It's kind of unbelievable! It would be great if we, the Shoukaku-class, can see another anniversary together next year!|
| Rainy Season 2016||この季節は嫌だな…なんかーやだ、苦手。翔鶴姉、大丈夫かな。なんか、心配…||I don't like this season for some reason.... I just can't get along. I wonder if Shoukaku is alright? I'm kinda worried....||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Zuikaku wears a shortened miko uniform with arm bracers and thigh boots with propellers protruding from them. Like most archer carriers, she wields a bow, and wears a muneate. Her muneate has the katakana ス (su), which when voiced becomes ズ (zu), the first kana of Zuikaku's name, refering to her identification mark in real life.
- Zuikaku has long grey (or green or black) hair in twintails. Her flight deck is attached to her left arm.
- Unlike Shoukaku, her clothes changes color after remodeling. Her skirt becomes brown; her top is now a bluish grey; her muneate, flight deck, arm bracers and quiver on her back gain a geometric camouflage pattern. Said camouflage pattern is based off the real life ship's camouflage scheme following her 1944 remodel.
- Seiyuu: Iori Nomizu (野水伊織)
- Brash, proud and overly confident at times.
- Sometimes referred to as a "Turkey" by western fans, due to one of her battle lines.
- In the anime, called "Flight Deck Chest" by Ooi.
- Requires Prototype Flight Deck Catapult for her Kai Ni remodel.
- Upon reaching level 90, Zuikaku Kai Ni is capable of remodeling into Kai Ni A, which upgrades her into an armored carrier with better overall stats and the ability to use jet-powered and heavy aircraft at the cost of smaller total aircraft capacity.
- Like her sister Shoukaku, Zuikaku Kai Ni A also has the unique feature of being capable of switching back and forth between her Kai Ni A and Kai Ni forms via remodeling.
- Zuikaku must first be remodeled into Kai Ni in order to unlock the option of remodeling into Kai Ni A.
- As an armored carrier similar to Taihou, Zuikaku Kai Ni A is capable of launching aircraft during the shelling phase even while in a medium damage state.
- Switching between forms not only requires an expenditure of Ammo and Steel like with normal remodeling, but also requires Development Materials. (15 for from Kai Ni to Kai Ni A, 10 for from Kai Ni A to Kai Ni)
- Modernization losses still apply when remodeling from/into Kai Ni A.
- Zuikaku at her Kai Ni and Kai Ni A forms is the second carrier ingame after Shoukaku to have an attack range of Medium instead of Short.
- High luck value since she never took a single hit till her last battle at Leyte Gulf, while her sister Shoukaku always took heavy blows.
- This can also be attributed to her name, which uses the kanji for luck and crane.
- The camo pattern of her upgraded model clothes refer to the actual flight deck camouflage pattern used during Leyte Gulf battle, the same pattern was used on Zuihou, Chitose and Chiyoda.
- Sunk by air attack in the Battle of Leyte Gulf on 25 October 1944.
- One day after her Kai Ni release, the game staff updated and corrected her graphic, after her illustrator posted an image file about Zuikaku Kai Ni art onto twitter together with a question mark,  (original tweet deleted), which showed the original illustration with the game graphics, showing the latter having skewed proportions to the original.
|Shoukaku Class Standard Carriers|
|Shoukaku · Zuikaku|