|Seiyuu||Fujita Saki ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal)|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2013/04/23|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||7 (29)||Torpedo||24 (79)|
|Evasion||50 ()||AA||12 (49)|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount||0|
|61cm Quadruple Torpedo Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||14 (59)||Torpedo||28 (89)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||16 (59)|
|Type 13 Air Radar||0|
|Type 93 Passive Sonar||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Yukikaze Equipment Bonuses|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model C Kai 2||+1||+1|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+3||+1|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model D Kai 2||+1||+1|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model D Kai 3||+1||+1|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||+2||+1||+2|
|Introduction||陽炎型駆逐艦8番艦、雪風です。どうぞ、よろしくお願いしますっ！||The eighth ship of Kagerou-class destroyer, I'm Yukikaze. I'll be in your care!|
|I'm Yukikaze, eighth ship of the Kagerou-class destroyer.|
Among the destroyers of the main fleet, while taking part in over 10 major naval battles, I'm the only one to have survived the war with barely any damage.
Miracle destroyer? Nope, it was no miracle!
|Secretary 1||はい、頑張ります！||Yes, I'll do my best!|
|Secretary 2||なんでしょう、司令官？||What is it, commander?|
|Secretary 3||あの、雪風に何か、御用でしょうか？||Um, do you have any business with Yukikaze?|
|Secretary Married||絶対、大丈夫！||It'll definitely be alright!|
|Wedding||奇跡の駆逐艦だなんて…そんな、違います。あたし、司令とずっと一緒にいたいから…あっ、そっ、それも違うんですっ。||The miracle destroyer... no, that's not it. It's only because I always wanna stay by the commander... Oh, wait, I mean, t-that's not it either!||Yukikaze was considered a lucky ship , but that could also mean she brings trouble or even misfortune to the others. In this case, Yukikaze wants to deny the possibility of anything wrong that could happen to her commander. She fears that if she got close to her Commander, somehting bad might happen.|
|Looking At Scores||しれぇ、通信が入っています！||Commander, a message has arrived!|
|Joining A Fleet||雪風、いつでも出撃出来ます！||Yukikaze, always ready for sortie!|
|Equipment 1||しれぇ、ありがとうございます！||Commander, thanks!|
|Equipment 2||幸運の女神のキスを感じちゃいます！||I can feel the kiss of the fortune goddess!||Yukikaze was considered lucky; she survived WW2 despite the numerous front-line battles she faced.|
|Equipment 3||絶対、大丈夫！||It'll definitely be alright!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||幸運の女神のキスを感じちゃいます！||I can feel the kiss of the fortune goddess!||Same as Equipment(2)|
|Docking Minor||雪風、修理に入りますね！||Yukikaze, entering maintenance.|
|Docking Major||再び作戦に参加するための修理です！||Repairing so I can rejoin operations!|
|Docking Complete||入渠中の艦、修理完了です！||The docked ship has finished repairs!|
|Construction||新しい仲間が進水しました！||A new comrade has been launched!|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が帰投いたしました！||The fleet has returned!|
|Starting A Sortie||連合艦隊の出撃です！||Combined fleet, sortie!|
|Battle Start||雪風は沈みませんっ！||Yukikaze will not sink!|
|Attack||艦隊をお守りします！||I will protect the fleet!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||砲雷撃戦、続行します！||Continuing battle!|
|Night Attack||沈むわけにはいきませんっ！||There's no way I'll sink!|
|MVP||雪風、また生還しました！司令のおかげですねっ||Yukikaze, came back alive as always! Thanks, commander.|
|Minor Damage 1||不沈艦の名は、伊達じゃないのです！||The "unsinkable" title is not only for show!!|
|Minor Damage 2||あっ！至近弾です！||Eek! It's a close shot!|
|Major Damage||もーっ。でも、し、沈みませんから！||Uhh, but, I- I won't sink, okay.|
|Sunk||不沈艦なんて…この世にないのね…||The unsinkable ship...does not exist in this world.||Yukikaze is being called "the unsinkable ship" and "the miracle ship" in Japan.|
| Second Anniversary 2015||しれぇ！記念日ですね！おめでとうございます！雪風も嬉しいです！||Commander! It's an anniversary right? Congratulations! Yukikaze's happy too!|
| Rainy Season 2015||しれぇ…最近雨の日が多いです。制服や洗濯物が乾きにくくて困りますね、しれぇ♪||Commander! There are a lot of rainy days recently. It's quite annoying since our uniforms and laundries won't dry as well, right?|
| Fall Event 2015||第二水雷戦隊所属！陽炎型駆逐艦雪風！！||Member of the 2nd torpedo squad, Kagerou model Yukikaze reporting for duty.|
| Christmas 2015||しれー！クリスマスです！ケーキもお料理も美味しいです！しれー、食べて食べて！||Commander~! It's Christmas! The cake and food is delicious! Commander~! Eat, eat!|
| End of Year 2015||しれえ！今年も年末になっちゃいました。雪風もお部屋を大掃除します、はい！||Commander! This year has ended as well. Yukikaze will clean the room too, yes!|
| New Year 2016||しれえ、明けましておめでとうです！今年も雪風と水雷戦隊をよろしくです！||Happy New Year, Commander! Please treat me and the torpedo squadron well this year too!|
| Valentines Day 2016||しれぇ、チョコ、あげます！買ってきたチョコです！美味しいと思います！||Commander~! I bought this chocolate for you! I think it's really good!|
| White Day 2016||しれー、チョコのお返しほしいです！はぁ～これですね！ありがとうです！食べます！||Commander, I want my return gift for the chocolates! Ha~ this is it right?! Thank you! I'll eat them now!|
| Third Anniversary 2016||しれぇ！記念日ですね！おめでとうございます！雪風も嬉しいです！||Admiral, it's a memorial day. Congratulations, Yukikaze is happy, too.||From Seasonal/Second_Anniversary|
| Rainy Season 2016||しれぇ…最近雨の日が多いです。制服や洗濯物が乾きにくくて困りますね、しれぇ♪||Commander! There are a lot of rainy days recently. It's quite annoying since our uniforms & laundry won't dry as well, right?||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Yukikaze has brown-ish yellow eyes, and short brown hair. On her head is a fire director, on both sides are one half of a Type 22 surface radar, while on the right cheek is a microphone-ish speaker tube.
- Yukikaze wears a yellow scarf, a very short slightly see-through white buttoned sailor dress with blue stripes on her cuffs and end of her dress. She only wears white panties under her dress, which are printed with the words ユキカゼ, and wears rudder high heels.
- Yukikaze carries a quadruple torpedo launcher on a mount secured by two shoulder straps on her back, a 12.7cm twin gun mount with a pouch-like cover at the back, secured by a shoulder strap on her left shoulder. She also carries a large binoculars with a neck strap.
- She often boasts herself as the "unsinkable ship" in her lines.
- She's shown to be a cheerful and docile kanmusu .
- Although she was known for being a lucky ship, various crews aboard other ships throughout the war viewed her as a bad omen, due to the fact that she escorted Shinano and later Yamato (both ended up sinking)
- One of the survivors of World War II, along with Hibiki.
- She was transferred to the Republic of China after World War II, renamed to Tan Yang (丹陽), and served as the flagship of the Republic of China Navy.
- She was scrapped in 1970 after being capsized in a storm that left her beyond repair. Sadly, a campaign to have her returned to Japan as a static museum ship failed, though an anchor and rudder were sent back.
- Her name means "Snowy Wind".
- Her name was passed down to the Harukaze-class destroyer JDS Yukikaze (DD-102) in the JMSDF. Destroyers Harukaze (Kamikaze-class) and Yukikaze were a remarkable success in the war and survived, so they were honored by having their names carried down to the first postwar Japanese destroyers.
- Her battle start quote 「雪風は沈みませんっ！」 "Yukikaze will not sink!" is originally a quote of Masamichi Terauchi as her 5th Captain. He took command from September 1943 to May 1945 and was the former captain of Inazuma. He always told his crew 「諸君、雪風は沈まん！なぜならばワシが艦長だからだ」 "Everyone, Yukikaze will not sink! Because I'm your captain!" After the war, historian Kazutoshi Hando asked him in presence of other (former) captains of the Yukikaze: "Why did Yukikaze never sink?" He said, laughing: "Why? BECAUSE I WAS HER CAPTAIN!"
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Kagerou Class Destroyers|
|Kagerou · Shiranui · Kuroshio · Oyashio · Hatsukaze · Yukikaze · Amatsukaze · Tokitsukaze · Urakaze · Isokaze · Hamakaze · Tanikaze · Nowaki · Arashi · Hagikaze · Maikaze · Akigumo|
|Hayashio · Natsushio|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.