|Seiyuu||Fujita Saki ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Rikka ( )||Implementation||2013/04/23 (Base)|
2014/11/20 (Kai Ni)
Fusou Class Battleship
|Evasion||19 ()||AA||23 (79)|
|04:20:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|15.2cm Single Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Fusou Class Aviation Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||40 (89)|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount||10|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||10|
|- Unequipped -||10|
Yamashiro Kai Ni
Fusou Class Aviation Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||43 (87)|
|Level 80 ()||4|
|Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount||4|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||4|
|Zuiun Model 12||23|
|[Edit]Yamashiro Kai Ni Equipment Bonuses|
|41cm Triple Gun Mount Kai Ni||+1|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+1|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount Kai||+1|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+1|
|Zuiun (634 Air Group)||+2|
|Zuiun Model 12 (634 Air Group)||+2|
|Zuiun (634 Air Group/Skilled)||+2|
|[Edit]Yamashiro Kai Equipment Bonuses|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+1|
|Introduction||扶桑型戦艦姉妹、妹のほう、山城です。あの、扶桑姉さま、見ませんでした？||Of the two Fusou-class super-dreadnought battleships, I am the younger sister, Yamashiro. Umm, have you seen Fusou-onee-sama?|
|The second of the Fusou-class battleships, Yamashiro.|
A 'faulty battleship', or 'an unusual thing to be in the fleet'... Everyone said things like that...
But that's okay, so long as I can fight alongside Fusou-neesama until the end...
|Secretary 1||扶桑姉さま？||Fusou onee-sama?|
|Kai Ni||改装したから、多分、いけるはず…||I've been remodeled, so maybe, this will work...|
|Secretary 2||不幸？私が？ち、違いますから。||Misfortunate? Me? ...You're mistaken.|
|Secretary 3||姉さま！？ なんだ…提督か。||Sister?! Oh, it's just the Admiral.|
|Idle (Kai)||なに？姉さまと山城が出る海域はもう無いというの……？どういうことなの……？…不幸だわ……そもそも……！||What...? Nee-sama & Yamashiro can't go to the seas...? What do you mean by that? This is utterly... unfortunate...|
|Secretary Married||提督も…少しは、休んでくださいね…||The Admiral, too... Please take a break sometime.|
|Kai||……提督。 姉様と、同じくらい……提督も、いい人だと思います。 いつも、感謝しています。……本当ですよ？||....Admiral. Just like Nee-sama....I think the Admiral is a good person. I'm thankful for everything until now....Really.|
|Wedding||あ、ありがとう。でも、私の心は常に扶桑姉様と共にあるの…ごめんなさい。||T-thank you. But, my heart shall always be with Fusou-neesama's... Sorry.|
|Looking At Scores||手紙…不幸の手紙かしら…！？||A letter... Maybe it's a letter of misfortune?|
|Joining A Fleet||扶桑型戦艦山城、出撃します！||Fusou-class battleship Yamashiro, sortieing!|
|Equipment 1||姉さまより先でいいのでしょうか？||Is really okay to get this before onee-sama?|
|Equipment 2||近代化改装…これで、欠陥戦艦とは言わせないし||Modernization... They can't call me a 'faulty battleship' now...|
|Equipment 3||不幸だわ…||Such misfortune...|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||姉さまより先でいいのでしょうか……？||Is really okay to get this before onee-sama?|
|Kai||姉さまもちゃんと、補給できているかしら…||I wonder if nee-sama has been properly resupplied...|
|Docking Minor||私、だいたいドックにいますよね…||I'm always in the dock....||Yamashiro underwent endless modifications.|
|Docking Major||艦隊にいるほうが珍しい戦艦って……ひどい言い方するのね。||An unusual ship to be in the fleet... they sure do love to say rude things.|
|Docking Complete||不幸な船がまた戻ってきます。||The unlucky vessel is back again...|
|Construction||姉さま？新しい艦ができたみたい。||Onee-sama? It looks like we made a new ship.|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が帰ってきました…||The fleet has returned...|
|Starting A Sortie||姉さま…山城、必ず帰ってきます！||Onee-sama... Yamashiro, will certainly be back here!|
|Battle Start||敵艦隊発見！砲戦、用意して！||Enemy fleet sighted! Prepare for the battle!|
|Air Battle (Kai)||姉さまも戦っているかしら…?||Is Onee-sama also fighting...?|
|Attack||主砲、よく狙って……ってー！||Main gun, take aim.....Fire !!!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||いよいよ夜戦…いやな予感がするの…||Finally, a night battle...I have a bad feeling...||Fusou & Yamashiro sank in one.|
|Night Attack||姉さまも戦っているかしら…||Is Onee-sama also fighting...?|
|MVP||えっ？私が活躍したの…？うそ、そんな！？…本当！？姉さま、見ててくれた！？||Huh? I've swept the field...? No way, that's!? ... Really!? Onee-sama, did you see me!?|
|Minor Damage 1||痛い！…やっぱり不幸だわ…||Ouch! I knew it was bad luck...|
|Minor Damage 2||被弾！？ 弾薬庫に火は回ってない？||Am I hit!? Is the ammo storage on fire?|
|Major Damage||やだ魚雷？ ……各艦は私を顧みず前進して！敵を撃滅してくださぁーい！||No way, torpedoes? ...Remaining ships, please proceed! Annihilate the enemy~!||'Remaining ships...' is a reference to a command by Admiral Nishimura.|
|Sunk||扶桑姉さま…あちらの世界でもご一緒に…||Fusou Onee-sama... I'll be with you on the other side...||Fusou sank half an hour earlier than Yamashiro.|
| Second Anniversary 2015||姉さま、私たち、二周年みたいです。扶桑型姉妹も二周年です…。ふふふ…うふふ…うふふふふふふ…||Nee-sama, it's our second anniversary. The Fusou class sisters have been together for two years by now....Fufufu....Ufufufu...|
| Rainy Season 2015||姉さま、梅雨の季節は艤装が傷みがちで困りますね。本当、もう…不幸だわ。||Nee-sama, the rainy season is such a nuisance since our outfits will rust! Really, I'm so… unfortunate.|
| Early Summer 2015||姉さま。旅行の計画ですか？いいと思います！山城、姉さまと一緒ならどこへでも…！||Nee-sama, a plan for a trip? I think it's wonderful! Yamashiro is fine with anywhere with you.|
| Mid-Summer 2015||扶桑姉さま、確かに少し暑いですね。私、氷小豆貰ってきます。間宮さんから。||Fusou nee-sama, I'm certain the weather is a little hot. I, got this bowl of shaved ice with red beans. From Mamiya's.|
| Fall 2015||姉さま…秋ですね。大丈夫です。山城、ずっとそばにいます。離れませんから。||Nee-sama...it's autumn, isn't it? It's okay. Yamashiro, will forever be at your side. I won't leave you.|
| Christmas 2015||姉さま、このターキー美味しいですね。うん？空母が一隻なんか…関係ないですね。||Nee-sama, this turkey tastes incredible. Hm? That aircraft carrier is... That doesn't matter, does it?||Probably talking about Akagi|
| End of Year 2015||姉さま、わかりました、大掃除ですね。ふうう…こんなに砲塔に埃が…不幸だわ。||Sister, I understand, cleaning is it. Haaa... So much dust in the turret... Such misfortune...|
| New Year 2016||姉さま、今年もどうぞよろしくお願い致します！…ん、提督？はい、よろしくです。||Nee-sama, please take care of me this year!... Ah, Admiral? Sure, take care.|
| Setsubun 2016||姉さま。豆を食べて、投げるのですね？ えぇっと、鬼役は……あ、あの子ね。ふっふっふっふっふっふ……。||Dear sister. So I eat these beans and throw the rest, is it? And who is the demon right now... Ah, it's that child over there... Hehehehehe...|
| Valentines Day 2016||姉さま、この山城、チョコレートを差し上げます 提督？仕方がないですね、はい これ||Nee-sama, Yamashiro will give you these chocolates, Admiral? Well I guess it can't be helped, here.|
| White Day 2016||姉さま！山城、姉さまにこんなにクッキー焼いたんです！あ？何です、それ？あ…||Nee-sama! Yamashiro baked some cookies for you. Ah? What is, it? Ah…||She just found out that Fusou received cookies from the Admiral.|
| Third Anniversary 2016||姉さま、姉さま。今日は特別な大切な日です。 あれ 姉さま? 提督、姉さまはどこ？||Nee-sama, Nee-sama. Today is a very special and important day. Wait, Nee-sama? Admiral, where is Nee-sama?|
| Rainy Season 2016||姉様、梅雨の季節は艤装が傷みがちで困りますね。ほんと、もう…不幸だわ。||Dear sister, the rainy season is such a nuisance since it damages our equipment! Really, so....unfortunate.||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Both Fusou & Yamashiro sport a hair ornament that resembles a pagoda mast as they were widely known for pagoda masts that stood 40 meters, or 130 feet, above the waterline.
- The height increased the visual spotting range by counteracting the planet's curvature, primarily for the main guns.
- She has a sister complex toward her older sister, Fusou.
- Yamashiro is often complaining about her bad luck and being considered a faulty ship. She cares a lot about Fusou, but is dismissive of the other shipgirls and the Admiral.
- While she's usually sulky and quiet, when leading battle she's surprisingly fierce, powerful, and full of authority. Might be an allusion of her service as the flagship of Nishimura Fleet.
- For some reason she believes that other ships talk things behind her back for being a faulty ship. She's likely acting paranoid.
- As noted in her lines, she cares more for Fusou than the admiral (even her wedding line is a polite rejection). She does open up to the admiral more as she become remodeled, albeit awkwardly.
- A member of the 'Unlucky Tea Ceremonies'. Thus carries a habit to think things pessimistically.
- Received Kai Ni on November 20th, 2014, during the Fall 2014 Event.
- Remodeling her results in a class change to an Aviation Battleship.
- Named after Yamashiro Province, now the southern part of Kyoto Prefecture.
- Literally means mountain castle.
- Japan's first Super-Dreadnought class & the first class to be completely indigenous as opposed to the, at the time, Kongou class battlecruisers.
- Super dreadnoughts are an era within the battleships.
- Yamashiro was briefly fitted with an aircraft flying-off platform on Turret No. 2 in 1922. She successfully launched Gloster Sparrowhawk and Sopwith Camel fighters from it, becoming the first Japanese ship to launch aircraft.
- As time passed, her design showed numerous faults that outweighed her merits, even after improvements derived from Fusou, & led to endless modifications.
- Due to poor maintenance, sailors considered assignment to the Fusou class to be the worst sea postings possible.
- The remodeling into an Aviation Battleship stems from a plan for the Fusou class after the carrier losses during the Battle of Midway. However, it was performed on the Ise class instead.
- Sunk during night battle in the Battle of Surigao Strait, October 25th, 1944.
- Wreck location confirmed by sound scans by John Bennett in 2001, but he disappeared in 2004 before he could dive to her wreckage. Later in 2006, Cedric Verdier dived to her wreckage and saw her, but without photographic instruments. 
- Paul Allen's RV Petrel, who discovered Musashi's wreck, located Yamashiro upside down in Surigao Strait in November 25, 2017, providing with finality the location of her resting place, which was then speculation.
- On the first day of the Spring 2017 event, there was a bug with the drops on the E1 map causing Yamashiro Kai Ni (ID 212) to drop instead of Asagumo (ID 213).
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Fusou Class Battleships|
|Fusou · Yamashiro|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.