|Seiyuu||Hidaka Rina ( )||Availability||Drop|
|Artist||Kusada Souta ( )||Implementation||2014/01/29|
Mutsuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||5 (18)||Torpedo||18 (49)|
|Evasion||37 ()||AA||7 (29)|
|12cm Single Gun Mount||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Mutsuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||12 (39)||Torpedo||18 (69)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||18 (49)|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|25mm Twin Autocannon Mount||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Uzuki Equipment Bonuses|
|12cm Single Gun Mount Kai 2||+2||+1||+3|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+1||+3|
|+ 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||+2||+4|
|+ 53cm Twin Torpedo Mountx2||+3||+7|
|12cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Model E||+2||+1|
|+ LOS Radar||+1||+2|
|+ AA Radar||+2||+2|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount (Late Model)||(★7+)||+1||+1|
|(★7+) + LOS Radar||+2||+3|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Kai 2||+1||+2|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+3|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|Introduction||ぃやったぁ～！出たぴょん！ 卯月でぇ～す、うーちゃんって呼ばれてま～す！||Yay~! I arrived-pyon! My name is Uzuki, you can call me U-chan!|
|Fourth of the Mutsuki-class destroyers, 'Uzuki'-pyon.
From convoy escorting to capture operations, I worked re~ally hard!
Near the end I was loaded up with lots of machine-guns to down them all!
U-chan won't be sunk by bombers!
|Ten out of twelve Mutsuki-class destroyers were lost due to air attacks. Uzuki and Minazuki were torpedoed.|
|Secretary 1||司令かぁ～ん…今日は一段とステキぃ～…なぁんてうっそぴょーん！あはははっ||Commander... you're wonderful today... nah just kidding pyo-n!||The last part of her sentence is a pun to her verbal tic (嘘ぴょん/Uso-pyon), which is translated as "just joking" in English.|
|Secretary 2||司令官にぃ～、敬礼！ぴょん！||Commander, salute! Pyon!|
|Secretary 3||よよよぉ？くすぐりはうーちゃんの得意の分野だぴょん！司令官～、逃がさないっぴょ～ん！||ohohoh? Tickling is U-chan's specialty pyon! Commander~, I won't let you run away pyo~n!|
|Idle||司令かぁ～ん、遊んでくれないと～、つまらないぴょーん……ぷっぷくぷー！||Comman~der, play with me~, I'm bored-pyon... puppukupu~!|
|Secretary Married||しれいかぁ～ん、疲れたら一緒にお休みするぴょん♪ぴょん！||Commande~r, if you're tired let's take a break together! Pyon pyon!|
|Co~ma~n~der… what's up~? Your face is all red, yeah? I mean, your face is kinda close, yeah?
Eh, wha? Ah, is there something on U-chan's face? No way, tell meeee? What? Whaaa!? Fuwaaa…
|Looking At Scores||司令官に報告ぴょん||A report for the Commander-pyon.|
|Joining A Fleet||卯月、出撃でぇ～す！がんばるぴょん！||Uzuki, sortiei~ng! I'll do my best pyon!|
|Equipment 1||うーちゃん、感激～！||U-chan is impressed!|
|Equipment 2||ありがとぴょーん！||Thank you, pyo-n!|
|Equipment 3||ぷっぷくぷぅ～！||Puppukupu~!||You may compare this to Atago's.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||うれしいぴょん！||I'm happy pyon!|
|Docking Minor||ぅゅ～……やられたぁ～……||uh~... I got beat~...|
|Docking Major||しっかり直してくるぴょん！||Fix me properly pyon!|
|Docking Complete||修理が完了したぴょん！||The repair is completed pyon!|
|Construction||新しい艦娘の誕生だねぇ～……誰ぴょん？||A new ship daughter is born~... who is it pyon?|
|Returning From Sortie||おつかれぴょん！||Good work pyon!|
|Starting A Sortie||抜錨でぇす！びしっ！||Setting sa~il! Splash!|
|Battle Start||砲雷撃戦、開始するぴょん！||Naval battle, starting pyon!|
|Attack||睦月型の本当のチカラぁ！ えぇい！||The true power of the Mutsuki-class~! Yaaa!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||夜のうーちゃんはぁ～凄いぴょん！||U-chan is ama~zing at night pyon!|
|Night Attack||撃ぅてぇ～、撃ぅてぇ～い！||Shooting~ Shoo~ting~!|
|MVP||ぃやったぁー！大勝利ぴょん！ これが睦月型真の力でっす！ えへん！||Yay! Great success pyon! This is the real power of the Mutsuki-class! Mm-hmm!|
|Minor Damage 1||うびゃあ！！||Ubya!!|
|Minor Damage 2||ぅあっちゃあ……あたたた……いたぁい……||Owie... ow-wowow... It huuurts...|
|Major Damage||やられたぴょん……くぅぅ、お風呂入りたい…ぴょん……||I got beat-pyon... huu..., I want to take a bath-pyon...|
|Sunk||うーちゃん...これで...お別れぴょん...？...司令官...泣かないで...ね？||This is farewell... for U-chan pyon? Commander... don't cry, okay?|
|Valentines Day 2015
||しれいかぁ～ん！ 卯月から、チョコあげるぴょ～ん！ あー、これは嘘じゃないぴょん！||A–dmiral! Here's some chocolate from me, pyon! Ah–, I'm not kidding this time, pyon!|
|Second Anniversary 2015
||しれいかぁん、二周年だぴょん。うーちゃんも嬉しいぴょん！びしぃ！||Commander!!! It's a two years anniversaryon. U-chan is happyon! Splash!|
|Rainy Season 2015
||雨の日は苦手だぴょん。ぷっぷくぷ…||I'm bad with rainy day! Puppukupu~|
||うーちゃん、クリスマス！もぐもぐ… う～む！美味しいぴょん！もぐもぐ…もぐもぐ～||U-chan, it's Christmas! *nom* *nom* Hmm! It's tasty-pyon! *nom* *nom* ... *nom* *nom*~|
|End of Year 2015
||年末の大掃除？うーちゃん、掃除は苦手だピョン。弥生にやってもらうピョン。||End year's spring cleaning? U-chan isn't really good at cleaning. I should just pass it to Yayoi.|
|New Year 2016
||司令官！あけおめことよろだぴょん！お年玉ほしいぴょん！||Commander, Happy New Year and do take care of me this year too-pyon! I want my New Year's Gift-pyon!|
|White Day 2016
||司令官！これなーに？ふぇ？うーちゃんへのお菓子？嬉しいぴょん！||Commander! What is this? Eh? Sweets for Uzuki? I'm happy pyon!|
|Third Anniversary 2016
||司令官三周年だぴょん！うーちゃんも嬉しいぴょん…びしっ！||Commander~!!! It's third year anniversary pyon! U-chan is happy pyon! Splash!|
|Rainy Season 2016
||雨の日は苦手だぴょん。ぷっぷくぷ…||I don't like rainy days. Puppukupu....||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Uzuki wears a purplish shirt which bares her midriff with a black skirt with pink frills. She wears black kneesocks with white stripes similar to those worn by the Fubuki class, and has long pink hair done up into a ponytail held in place with the distinctive moon-shaped trinket the Mutsuki-class share, a ribbon à la Yura's (albeit much shorter), and a pink bunny-shaped hair pin. She has red eyes.
- When remodeled, she gains a trinket on her collar in remembrance of a lost comrade. This trinket is Kako's hair pin, which references Uzuki rescuing Kako's survivors on August 11, 1942. When damaged, it is revealed she wears sarashi à la Haruna's.
- Uzuki is depicted as a foil to Yayoi, in that she is very cheerful and playful when compared to other members of her class. She calls herself "U-chan", and like some other ships, has a verbal tic; hers being "pyon" (ぴょん), a common Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of bunnies hopping, explaining her bunny-shaped hair pin.
- She always says pyon pyon because the first kanji in her name (卯) literally means "rabbit". Pyon pyon is a common Japanese onomatopoeia for the hopping of rabbits.
- Her name is the name for the fourth month of the lunar calendar (April).
- It was first carried by the twenty-sixth ship of the first Kamikaze class in 1907.
- The kanji "卯" came from the Chinese Earthly Branches system, and was adopted by the Japanese as part of the lunar calendar system. The system is also associated with the Chinese zodiac, and thus, 卯 becomes associated with the 4th zodiac, the rabbit. That's why Uzuki is highly associated with both April and rabbit.
- Torpedoed December 12, 1944 northeast of Cebu, Philippines (11°03′N 124°23′E).
- Uzuki temporarily dropped in several maps during April 2014
- Upon her arrival with Yayoi in KC on January 29, 2014, the devs committed a small error by setting Uzuki available via construction instead of Yayoi. The error was fixed within an hour.
- Required by Quests A34, B24, A66, B60, B72.
- Quest A34 and Quest B24 is a quest chain that leads to Headquarters Personnel, which increases the active quest limit by one.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Mutsuki Class Destroyers|
|Mutsuki · Kisaragi · Yayoi · Uzuki · Satsuki · Minazuki · Fumizuki · Nagatsuki · Kikuzuki · Mikazuki · Mochizuki|