Refer to User:Chocolatecravinghobo/Sandbox/1
Ordering on a Ships CG
- 1=Time Implemented
- 2=Time of Year Implemented*
Ordering on a Ships CG when a ship has multiple remodels and special CG for each.
EG. Ushio (Base+K2), Ooyodo (Base+Kai), Akashi (Base+Kai).
Some other ships (like Oboro) have Kai only art and then some base art
Should Kai override what time of year it is? [eg. If a ship had 2 cards, A Xmas BASE card and a Valentines KAI card, which order should they be put in?]
- All are using "Time of Year Implemented"
- 1=Season->card type->year(w/ spaces)
- 2=Season->card type->year
- 3=card type->Season->year