Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (931 Air Group)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Type 97 torpedo bomber was the main attack aircraft in the early days of the Carrier Task Force. This particular aircraft saw service with the 931st Air Group in the role of anti-submarine warfare.
- Not to be confused with Type 97 Torpedo Bomber or Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (931 Air Group/Skilled)
- February 2014 Ranking Reward (21st-500th place only).
- March 2014 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- April 2014 Ranking Reward (101st-500th place only).
- July 2014 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- February 2015 Ranking Reward (21st-500th place only).
- July 2018 Ranking Reward (21st-500th place only).
- Anti-Submarine Patrol capable as of 17 November 2017.
- Anti-Submarine Patrol capabilities have been improved as of 11 December 2017.
|Improvement Cost: 220 360 0 390||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 2x Type 97 Torpedo Bomber||0||6/7||3/4|| |
|Kasuga Maru (Taiyou/Kai/Kai Ni)|
Shinyou (Kai/Kai Ni)
|Consumes: 2x Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||6||7/9||4/6|
|Consumes: 1x New Model Aerial Armament Material|
1x Type 13 Air Radar Kai
Produces: 1x Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai)