Type 95 Depth Charge
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is additional depth charge equipment used for anti-submarine warfare. Equipping it together with ASW equipment such as depth charge projectors or sonars on destroyers, coastal defense ships and the like can increase their anti-submarine capabilities.
- Can be obtained from Quest D26.
- Buildable as of 2020/02/07.
- Can be upgraded into Type 2 Depth Charge via Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
- Boosts ASW damage by 15% when used together with a Sonar only or by 10% when used together with a Depth Charge Projector only
- Boosts ASW damage by 25% when used together with a Sonar and a Depth Charge Projector. Note that this Boost is separate from the bonus for the Sonar+Depth Charge Projector combination and counts extra.
- This item provides armor penetration of 1 to an ASW attack. This armor penetration is independent of the ASW set synergy and Akashi improvement.
|Improvement Cost: 10 90 10 60||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
Naka Kai Ni
|Consumes: 1x Type 95 Depth Charge||6||4/5||2/3|
|Consumes: 2x Type 95 Depth Charge|
Produces: 1x Type 2 Depth Charge