Type 94 Anti-Aircraft Fire Director
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
本高射機は測距儀がパッケージされており、高角砲の有効な対空射撃をサポートします。新造大型艦や、防空駆逐艦 「秋月」 型に搭載されました。
It is an anti-aircraft unit of relatively new high-angle gun. The anti-aircraft machine gun's package rangefinder, improving AA ability of high-angle gun. Newly built on larger ships, and has been installed in the Akizuki-class AA destroyer.
- Can be equipped in Reinforcement Expansion slots.
|Improvement Cost: 80 70||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
Fubuki Kai Ni
|Consumes: 1x 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount||6||3/5||3/5|
|Consumes: 2x 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount|
Produces: 1x 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director
|-||0||4/5||2/3||M||✗||✗||✗||M||M||M||Maya Kai Ni|
|Consumes: 1x 12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount||6||3/5||3/5|
|Consumes: 2x 12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount|
Produces: 1x 12.7cm High-angle Gun + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director
- The Type 94 Anti-Aircraft Fire Director was produced by Nippon Kougaku Kogyou Kabushiki-gaisha 「日本光学工業株式会社 (known today as Nikon Corporation) and its subsidiaries.
- The Director (Koshaki) was one of the two components part of the Type 94 High Angle Director System (Kosha Sochi), the other component was the computer (Kosha Shagekiban).
- The system as a whole was similar and can be compared to the Mark 37 GFCS.
- The Director was also capable of directing fire against surface targets, not just aircraft.
- The Type 94 Anti-Aircraft Fire Director was also equipped on Ryuuhou, Yamato-class Battleships and others.
- The Yamato-class weren't equipped with any radar antennas for blindfire, although radar range was used in the system.