Type 91 Armor Piercing Shell
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The long range bombardment weapon known as the secret weapon "Type 91 Armor Piercing Shell".
This type of ammunition will spin rapidly after exiting the the gun's barrel, enters the water, and penetrate the target's armor below the waterline like a torpedo, crushing the hull of the ships.
The shell's shape enhances underwater penetration while also improving the range by decreasing air resistance.
Can be used on Battleships, Aviation Battleships, etc.
- Development requires at least 10 , 30 , 90 , 10 , with Fuel/Steel as primary resource for a drop rate of 4%, Ammo as primary resource for a drop rate of 2% or Bauxite as primary resource for a drop rate of 1%.
- (Jul 28 2014) Can now be equipped to Fast Battleships.
- (Oct 10 2014) Provides an accuracy and firepower bonus against heavily-armored ships and installations when used with a large-caliber main gun. See Damage Calculation for more information.
- Enables a special Artillery Spotting cut-in when equipped with some setups.
- (Jan 23 2015) Can now be upgraded into Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell, through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Collection/EnemyShips' not found.