Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is the carrier-based recon aircraft variant of the "Suisei Dive Bomber".
Mounted with a surveillance camera and a larger fuel tank, it is now capable of being the fleet's eyes. By all means, use it in your task-force along with the Saiun!
- Buildable as of 23 May 2014 update.
- Development requires at least 30 , 10 , 10 , 130 , with Bauxite as primary resource for a drop rate of 2%.
- Ranking rewards from August 2013 to November 2013.
- As a recon plane, greatly increases the chance for Contact.
- Does NOT prevent T-cross disadvantage ("Red T").
- Does NOT participate in Aerial Combat.
- When equipped on Ise Kai Ni with a Very Long range gun, allows her to achieve V.V. Long Range
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Collection/EnemyShips' not found.
|All Equippable Ships||(★2-3)||+1||This bonus stacks with all other ship-specific stat bonuses below.|
|Ise Kai Ni||+3||+1||+2||Also +1 |
|Hyuuga Kai Ni||+3||+3||+3||Also +1 |
|Souryuu Kai Ni||(★1-7)||+3||+3||Also +1 |
|Hiryuu Kai Ni||(★1+)||+2||+2||Also +1 |
|Zuihou Kai Ni B
Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni
Kumano Carrier Kai Ni
Takashige Egusa personally suggested the idea of developing a recon version of the Suisei by taking advantage of its high speed by installing a surveillance camera on the bomb bay. The plane fairy demonstrates this by holding a 35mm camera.