Type 2 Depth Charge
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is additional depth charge equipment for used in anti-submarine actions. The depth charges have been improved from wartime testing.
When equipped in combination with depth charge projectors, sonar, and such anti-submarine equipment on Destroyers, Coastal Defense Ships, and the like, anti-submarine ability will increase.
- Spring 2017 Event E-2 Normal/Hard reward.
- Summer 2017 Event E-2 Normal/Hard reward.
- Fall 2017 Event E-2 Normal/Hard reward.
- Winter 2018 Event E-2 Hard reward.
- Can be upgraded from a Type 95 Depth Charge through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
- Quest C21 reward.
- Quest C24 offers this as a choice between two rewards.
- Quest Bs28 offers this as a choice between three rewards. Only available during the 2018 New Year's update.
- Quest Su08 reward. Only available during the Spring 2018 Mini-Event.
- Boosts ASW damage by 15% when used together with a Sonar only or by 10% when used together with a Depth Charge Projector only
- Boosts ASW damage by 25% when used together with a Sonar and a Depth Charge Projector. Note that this Boost is separate from the bonus for the Sonar+Depth Charge Projector combination and counts extra.
- This item provides armor penetration of 2 to an ASW attack. This armor penetration is independent of the ASW set synergy and Akashi improvement.