Type 22 Surface Radar
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
One of the first surface radars used in actual combat.
At first it was unreliable to operate and wasn't able to put up with practical use, through improvements and adjustments, its slowly became effective.
Apart from its use as a search radar, it had limited use as a fire control system for ships.
- Not to be confused with Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4 or Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4 (Calibrated Late Model).
- Quest B109 offers this as a choice between three rewards.
- Quest Le1B1 offers this as a choice between three rewards. Only available during the Fall 2017 Event.
- Quest Bq6 offers this as a choice between three rewards.
- Quest B112 offers this as a choice between three rewards.
|Improvement Cost: 10 30 30||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 1x Type 22 Surface Radar||0||4/5||2/3||H||H|
Yuugumo Kai Ni
|Consumes: 2x Type 22 Surface Radar||6||7/10||3/5|
|Consumes: 3x Type 22 Surface Radar|
Produces: 1x Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4