Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft Model 22A
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is the improved-capability model of the Navy's main land-based attack aircraft the "Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft", which deployed from land air bases and carried out anti-ship attacks on enemy ships, anti-ground attacks on enemy airfields and such. Portions of the airframe were redesigned, as well as the addition of a rotating machine gun on the top of the airframe and the enhancement of the lateral machine guns, and even though its capabilities were limited, a plane-mounted radar was also installed.
- Event Compensation (For clearing E4 in Spring 2016 Event before the May 5th hotfix).
- October 2016 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- December 2016 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- November 2017 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- Fall 2016 Event E-4 Medium reward.
- Summer 2017 Event E-5 Medium reward.
- Rewarded by Quest F40.
A variant of the Type 1 Bomber, the Model 22A was an improvement all around with 2 new 20mm cannons, enlarged fuel tanks for even more range, adding doors to the bomb bay giving it the ability to carry even heavier torpedoes and a new air radar, the Type 3 Ku-Mk.6. It replaced the Model 11 by 1944 and continued to be built until the end of the war.