FANDOM


  • Seasonal Content

    New Setsubun CG for KisaragiKisaragi Banner.

    Ranking Rewards

    New equipment

    Saiun (4th Recon Squad)
    Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Card Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Equipment Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Full Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Character
    46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai
    46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Card 46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Equipment 46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Full 46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Character
    FM-2
    FM-2 277 Card FM-2 277 Equipment FM-2 277 Full FM-2 277 Character
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Equipment 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Full 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Character

    Equipment rewards

    Name Quantity
    Top 5: 1st ~ 5th place (聯合艦隊基幹艦隊)
    Saiun (4th Recon Squad)Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Card 1
    46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Card 1
    FM-2FM-2 277 Card 1
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card 1
    Top 20: 6th ~ 20th place (主力艦隊第一群)
    46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Card 1
    FM-2FM-2 277 Card 1
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card 1
    Top 100: 21st ~ 100th place (主力艦隊第二群)
    Prototype 41cm Triple Gun MountPrototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount 105 Card 1
    FM-2FM-2 277 Card 1
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card 1
    Top 500: 101st ~ 500th place (主力艦隊第三群)
    FM-2FM-2 277 Card 1
    12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card 1

    Top 5: 1st ~ 5th place (聯合艦隊基幹艦隊)
    Saiun (4th Recon Squad) 273 Card×1 46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Card×1 FM-2 277 Card×1 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card×1
    Top 20: 6th ~ 20th place (主力艦隊第一群)
    46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai 276 Card×1 FM-2 277 Card×1 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card×1
     
    Top 100: 21st ~ 100th place (主力艦隊第二群)
    Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount 105 Card×1 FM-2 277 Card×1 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card×1
     
    Top 500: 101st ~ 500th place (主力艦隊第三群)
    FM-2 277 Card×1 12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni 274 Card×1
     
     

    Notes

    • Some of the Equipment released today are Pre-Released Contents. They will be released via next update and during the Winter 2018 Event.
    • The Pre-released Equipment 「12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher Kai Ni」 are Remodeled New Model Rocket Launchers based from Warfare.
      This Equipment is utilized by Aviation Battleship Ise Kai & Hyuuga Kai by combining it with other Anti-Air Equipment in order to have a high Anti-Air Performance.
    • Today's Pre-released Equipment 「46cm Triple Gun Mount Kai」 is a Remodeled Battleship Gun Mount based for Warfare.
      They will show their true performance when utilizied by Yamato-class Battleships.
      Also for the Second Remodel of the Yamato-class Battleship Number #2 Ship scheduled for this Winter Release, a Different Main Gun Mount is scheduled to be its Main Equipment.

    Developer Tweets

    JP

    Tomorrow on the Evening of January 27th Saturday, the results of the Monthly December Operation will be displayed on the Information section under the Game Screen. Also the applicable Monthly Top Ranker Admirals will be receiving their Rewards by order after the release of the Results. ※The Rewards which will be distributed tomorrow are Pre-released New Equipment Contents scheduled to be implemented next month.

    明日【1/27(土)】夕方以降に、月次作戦【十二月作戦】結果情報をゲーム画面下【情報】にてお知らせする予定です。また、月次作戦トップランカー提督に贈る武勲褒賞を、同発表以降に順次配信してまいります。※明日配信開始の武勲褒賞群は、来月以降実装予定の新装備の先行実装を含む構成です。

    JP

    Today January 27th, Saturday Evening, the Results of the December Monthly Ranking Operation will be displayed on the Information section under the Game Screen. The Rewards for the Monthly Operation Top Ranker Admirals will also be distributed out correspondingly. Also during the distribution, an additional implemention for Kisaragi's Setsubun Mode will be released for all Servers!

    本日【1/27(土)】夕方以降に、月次作戦【十二月作戦】結果情報をゲーム画面下【情報】にてお知らせする予定です。同月次作戦トップランカー提督に贈る武勲褒賞も同発表以降に順次配信開始予定です。また、同配信前後より「如月」【節分mode】の追加実装、各稼働サーバ群に投入開始予定です!

      Loading editor
    • I'm so jealous for that 46cm and that FM-2 T_T Now I must make Winter 2017 all hard mode

        Loading editor
    • The FM-2 is meh... meanwhile the new 46cm is only available for T20 and up... its too unfair and we got AA gun as consolation. Also a new saiun which boast high LoS that is still subpar with winter 2017 E3 saiun...

        Loading editor
    • TheAntEater wrote:
      I'm so jealous for that 46cm and that FM-2 T_T Now I must make Winter 2017 all hard mode

      2017?? back to the past?

        Loading editor
    • The FM-2 is actually pretty good.

        Loading editor
    • Tennousu wrote:
      The FM-2 is actually pretty good.

      How do you figure that?  It's got the weakest bombing stat of any of the fighter-bombers and second weakest anti-aircraft.

        Loading editor
    • they can release a new ship class (like CVE) which would be allowed to be deployed to the lighter fleets, but will be restricted to use smaller aircrafts like this one right here. In this case, this plane would become pretty useful, actually 

        Loading editor
    • FM-2 has best secondary stats (that +2 FP) of all F/Bs in game, including unique Iwai squadron. While it definitely shouldn't be solo performer, it can nicely complement strong TB for CVCI.

      I wonder if it also has yasen combat bonus, like Swordfishes and Iwai. IMHO it's likely.

        Loading editor
    • SunnyTTK wrote:
      they can release a new ship class (like CVE) which would be allowed to be deployed to the lighter fleets, but will be restricted to use smaller aircrafts like this one right here. In this case, this plane would become pretty useful, actually 


      Taiyou is supposed to be a CVE right ? Yet in the game she's CVL.

        Loading editor
    • Mystia Lore. wrote:
      SunnyTTK wrote:
      they can release a new ship class (like CVE) which would be allowed to be deployed to the lighter fleets, but will be restricted to use smaller aircrafts like this one right here. In this case, this plane would become pretty useful, actually 

      Taiyou is supposed to be a CVE right ? Yet in the game she's CVL.

      Yeah but she has those spcial properties like being suitable for transport fleet and being good at ASW. Also she has quite a bunch of restrictions for planes she can use (before later remodels), so even if a ship is classified as CVL, she still can have exceptions from branching/composition and equipment restrictions. Also, Taiyou basically has a third remodel, it's not that obvious that other CVE "CVL"s will be able to carry all normal planes. 

      I forgot about her existance for a second, hhh but still. 

        Loading editor
    • SunnyTTK wrote:
      Yeah but she has those spcial properties like being suitable for transport fleet and being good at ASW. Also she has quite a bunch of restrictions for planes she can use (before later remodels), so even if a ship is classified as CVL, she still can have exceptions from branching/composition and equipment restrictions. Also, Taiyou basically has a third remodel, it's not that obvious that other CVE "CVL"s will be able to carry all normal planes. 

      I forgot about her existance for a second, hhh but still. 

      Nah, I think I got what you try to say. CVEs can be CVL with alternatives rules

        Loading editor
    • ....yeah, now that I think about it, it kind of sucks offense-wise.

      At least, it still has some good points, namely AA (more than Zero M62 and M63 unimproved) and acc/eva, but that's about it. <--- I guess this was what I refer as 'pretty good', which is, really, 'underwhelming'.

      If you don't care about its bombing (both airstrike and shelling) and only needs the AA (and enabling the carrier to shell) then FM-2 is the choice after Iwai Squadron and/or F4U-1D, depending on availability.

      Otherwise...yeah, you better off with Zero M63 improved to 4-star.

      +2 firepower ain't doing anything much. ((2x1.3) + 2 ) x 1.5 is just 6.9.

      (4x1.3) x 1.5 is 7.8, and the Skua has this much.

        Loading editor
    • @Tennousu

      Yeah. I've come to the same conclusion after taking better look at formulas. Even improvements only help so much. Unless there'll be some bonus for CVE use it's not gonna be useful.

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      TheAntEater wrote:
      I'm so jealous for that 46cm and that FM-2 T_T Now I must make Winter 2017 all hard mode
      2017?? back to the past?

      Sorry about that... I'm just having flashbacks of recent events that I did not fully got them in all hard modes

        Loading editor
    • always T20 and up matters.. like really? smh

        Loading editor
    • Considering Devs have started introducing Ship-exclusive Bonus for specific Equipments, I wouldn't say it will be impossible for the USN CVE to obtain extra stats from having the FM-2 Equipped, while any other ships will be forced to use its standard stats.

      Either way let's see how things unfold (Next thing to wait for is Comptiq March 2018 Issue released on Feb 10th to see the next KanColle Special Issue)

        Loading editor
    • Uhm... is that Ise and Hyuuga on that rocket launcher? Kai ni incoming?

        Loading editor
    • Imuya wrote:
      Uhm... is that Ise and Hyuuga on that rocket launcher? Kai ni incoming?

      It's them but that doesn't mean Kai Ni. They already stated the equipment is better utilized on both of them at Kai Remodel. 

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      Imuya wrote:
      Uhm... is that Ise and Hyuuga on that rocket launcher? Kai ni incoming?
      It's them but that doesn't mean Kai Ni. They already stated the equipment is better utilized on both of them at Kai Remodel. 

      Partly glad because I don't have the resources for that kind of levelling right now, but also kinda bummed because they're kinda in need of a K2.

        Loading editor
    • Imuya wrote:
      Shinhwalee wrote:
      Imuya wrote:
      Uhm... is that Ise and Hyuuga on that rocket launcher? Kai ni incoming?
      It's them but that doesn't mean Kai Ni. They already stated the equipment is better utilized on both of them at Kai Remodel. 
      Partly glad because I don't have the resources for that kind of levelling right now, but also kinda bummed because they're kinda in need of a K2.

      They had their "Hope" when no historical hint was given out for the BB Kai Ni at the time TanakaLUL

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      Imuya wrote:
      Shinhwalee wrote:
      Imuya wrote:
      Uhm... is that Ise and Hyuuga on that rocket launcher? Kai ni incoming?
      It's them but that doesn't mean Kai Ni. They already stated the equipment is better utilized on both of them at Kai Remodel. 
      Partly glad because I don't have the resources for that kind of levelling right now, but also kinda bummed because they're kinda in need of a K2.
      They had their "Hope" when no historical hint was given out for the BB Kai Ni at the time TanakaLUL


      I was hoping for some speculation about thoses two's Kai2, just to see how outrageous the Devs can be to add "TOO MUCH K2 in such a shot period of time, I can't follow them and make K2 them Day one, must kill myself waaargh" fuel there...

      Then, I remembered that Ise & Hyuuga have already been seen on a "Big" equipment before, the Type 32 Surface Radar Kai, and that thing was released a long moment ago.

        Loading editor
    • That 46cm triple gun mount Kai likely wont be stock equipment for Musashi Kai 2. Just look at Nagato Kai 2, had 41cm triple gun mount Kai in CG art but dont even have any as stock(she get proto 41cm instead)

        Loading editor
    • Shinhwalee wrote:
      Considering Devs have started introducing Ship-exclusive Bonus for specific Equipments, I wouldn't say it will be impossible for the USN CVE to obtain extra stats from having the FM-2 Equipped, while any other ships will be forced to use its standard stats.

      Either way let's see how things unfold (Next thing to wait for is Comptiq March 2018 Issue released on Feb 10th to see the next KanColle Special Issue)

      Maybe USN Gambier Bay is coming?

        Loading editor
    • Nazuru wrote:
      That 46cm triple gun mount Kai likely wont be stock equipment for Musashi Kai 2. Just look at Nagato Kai 2, had 41cm triple gun mount Kai in CG art but dont even have any as stock(she get proto 41cm instead)

      Devs clearly stated the 46cm Kai is NOT Musashi Stock Equipment, and that she will get a different Main Gun Equipment.

        Loading editor
    • I guess Prototype 46cm gun will be her stock gun.

        Loading editor
    • That would be downgrade from her basic and kai forms, which come with stock 46cm.

        Loading editor
    • Tatsuta had quad oxy torps upon Kai and then the oldest torps possible upon K2. 

      While it's valid reasoning and these torps were historical + hinted to be Akashi matherial for something (hopefully) more useful, I dont see why devs cant pull something like Proto46 on Musashi  (worst case - another 46 bc devs said it wont be 46 kai so at least P46 would be nicer)

        Loading editor
    • That smile on the damaged CG of  Kisaragi 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.