Just a bit of heads up that I eventually got to the bottom of the issue with
</li> - it appears that if you are using Internet Explorer for instance it would appear to show them incorrectly. Kudos for IloveSuiseiseki for pointing it out.
So what I have done instead is replaced all instances of <li> with a "newline character" and the MediaWiki's code markup for unordered lists/bullet points. Hopefully now your Internet Explorer won't give you issues with that.
Also I noticed you were briefly in chat for a bit before you left yesterday. Just fyi, you can't go into private messages with someone and then leave the chat. Not sure why you're somewhat elusive otherwise :> I am not going to bite you or anything. I just wanted to talk to you so that we can sort these things out quicker collectively speaking rather than resorting to bounce messages off each other's message walls and be in anticipation for replies.