FANDOM


    1. New Equipment


    381mm 50 Triple Gun Mount 133 Card

      Loading editor
    • 4 star ?

      They are trolling ?

        Loading editor
    • Natsuyuki wrote: 4 star ?

      They are trolling ?

      You expecting it easy to get?

        Loading editor
    • So it is coming back.... I see....

        Loading editor
    • -3 acc & -1 eva. 41cm is better

        Loading editor
    • I think it's the fact that It's a very long range cannon that can be equipped on all battleships instead of being limited to Nagato and Yamato class.

        Loading editor
    • Why is it not 38.1 cm?

        Loading editor
    • JustWastingTime wrote:
      Why is it not 38.1 cm?


      Because it's Italian. They designated their guns in mm, not cm.

        Loading editor
    • 207.98.198.84 wrote:
      JustWastingTime wrote:
      Why is it not 38.1 cm?

      Because it's Italian. They designated their guns in mm, not cm.

      I see... I guess thats what the country of pasta in the introduction meant.

        Loading editor
    • JustWastingTime wrote:
      207.98.198.84 wrote:
      JustWastingTime wrote:
      Why is it not 38.1 cm?
      Because it's Italian. They designated their guns in mm, not cm.

      I see... I guess thats what the country of pasta in the introduction meant.

      Italy hetalia by i love shadaze-d4if2th

      pastaaa~~

        Loading editor
    • 9bey wrote:
      -3 acc & -1 eva. 41cm is better

      cause in real life.. littorio class have a bad radar... or i can say.. worst radar at the time... thats why -3 acc to this guns...

        Loading editor
    • spite of -3accuracy and -1 evasion w/ a 20FP on a 2AA, id stil prefer that 46cm tho 

        Loading editor
    • Exoticx019 wrote: spite of -3accuracy and -1 evasion w/ a 20FP on a 2AA, id stil prefer that 46cm tho 

      Just to remind you that giving it to a ship that wasn't meant for it will suffer from weight penalty. So why bother.

        Loading editor
    • Megichan2nd wrote:
      9bey wrote:
      -3 acc & -1 eva. 41cm is better
      cause in real life.. littorio class have a bad radar... or i can say.. worst radar at the time... thats why -3 acc to this guns...

      It's actually more like because these guns stripped their barrel lining way faster - bad accuracy because of radars would be found more likely on the ship's own stats

        Loading editor
    • Poor accuracy is probably due to slower rate of fire compared to other heavy guns in game (which means it would take longer to bracket enemy) and historical reasons - Littorio class had some rather face-palmingly bad episodes, probably because of poor quality ammo with inconsistent parameters. With good ammo in test conditions those guns were actually among the most accurate (flat trajectory and stuff) - just IRL they underperformed badly.

      Radar doesn't really even come into picture, as back then guns were aimed with optical rangefinders and good, old, manual correction (assisted with planes or just with Standard Eyeball mark 1).

        Loading editor
    • class act

        Loading editor
    • Dandan550 wrote:

      Exoticx019 wrote: spite of -3accuracy and -1 evasion w/ a 20FP on a 2AA, id stil prefer that 46cm tho 

      Just to remind you that giving it to a ship that wasn't meant for it will suffer from weight penalty. So why bother.

      yeah thanks

        Loading editor
    • Ekel wrote: Poor accuracy is probably due to slower rate of fire compared to other heavy guns in game (which means it would take longer to bracket enemy) and historical reasons - Littorio class had some rather face-palmingly bad episodes, probably because of poor quality ammo with inconsistent parameters. With good ammo in test conditions those guns were actually among the most accurate (flat trajectory and stuff) - just IRL they underperformed badly.

      Radar doesn't really even come into picture, as back then guns were aimed with optical rangefinders and good, old, manual correction (assisted with planes or just with Standard Eyeball mark 1).

      I read the wiki and says [Time between salvos was approximately 45 seconds.]

      The true and real problem is the "high muzzle velocity" as it reduced barrel life and worsened the dispersion aka the chance to hit it's target.

        Loading editor
    • Dandan550 wrote:

      Ekel wrote: Poor accuracy is probably due to slower rate of fire compared to other heavy guns in game (which means it would take longer to bracket enemy) and historical reasons - Littorio class had some rather face-palmingly bad episodes, probably because of poor quality ammo with inconsistent parameters. With good ammo in test conditions those guns were actually among the most accurate (flat trajectory and stuff) - just IRL they underperformed badly.

      Radar doesn't really even come into picture, as back then guns were aimed with optical rangefinders and good, old, manual correction (assisted with planes or just with Standard Eyeball mark 1).

      I read the wiki and says [Time between salvos was approximately 45 seconds.]

      The true and real problem is the "high muzzle velocity" as it reduced barrel life and worsened the dispersion aka the chance to hit it's target.

      45 seconds is long compared to other heavy guns in game, which could do 30 seconds or even less.

      It's true that high pressure italian gun had rather short barrel life, but it's not like other guns doesn't wear their barrels. Even if it was 100 rounds instead of 200 (as in comparable guns), you'd expect them to fire at least first couple dozens of rounds with nominal accuracy. Whatever their problem was, it wasn't primarily due to wear - sometimes they performed reasonably well, sometimes really bad, and that inconsistency points rather to some problems with ammo - either poor quality control or some design flaw. Well, nevermind. Devs had good reason to make this gun inaccurate. I wonder, if they make kai version, like Bisko 38s.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.