|Seiyuu||Komatsu Mikako ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2015/08/10|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||9 (26)||Torpedo||16 (49)|
|Evasion||47 ()||AA||70 (103)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||0|
|25mm Twin Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||16 (52)||Torpedo||25 (56)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||80 (114)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Teruzuki Equipment Bonuses|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|61cm Quintuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Prototype 61cm Sextuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Introduction||秋月型防空駆逐艦二番艦の照月よ！秋月姉さん同様、どうぞよろしくお願いします！||I am Teruzuki, the second ship of Akizuki-class Anti-air Destroyer! As with Akizuki-neesan, it is a great honor to be in your care!|
|Kai||秋月型防空駆逐艦二番艦の照月よ！戦艦の護衛でも鼠輸送でも何でもこなしちゃうんだから！||I am Teruzuki, the second ship of Akizuki-class Anti-air Destroyer! I can carry out anything from escorting battleships to supply transport missions!|
|2nd of Akizuki-class Anti-air Destroyer, Teruzuki.|
With Akizuki-nee, we're organized as Destroyer Squadron 61. In the Battle of Solomon, we fought together with Hiei-san and Kirishima-san!
What? The supply drum transport? Ah... that's.... that's...
|A reference to the supply drum transport that she led to Guadalcanal, where a chain of unfortunate events eventually ended with her sinking.|
|Secretary 1||はい、照月です！||Yes, this is Teruzuki!|
|Secretary 2||提督、高射装置に興味があるの？照月の、触ってみます？||Admiral, are you interested in the Anti-Aircraft Fire Director? Would you want to touch Teruzuki's?|
|Kai||あ、後ろの高射装置？そこはガワだけなので…提督、あまり触らないでくれます？||Ah, the Anti-Aircraft Fire Director in the back? That's just a placeholder so... could you try not to touch them, Admiral?|
|Secretary 3||あ…そこは高射装置じゃありません…うゎゎ…長10cm砲ちゃん、怒らないで…||Ah, that's not where the Anti-Aircraft Fire Director is. Wait, Choujuusenchihou-chan, don't get mad...|
|Idle||ドラム缶か…なんかあれですよね。せっかくなら、機動部隊の直掩とかしたいなって…あぁ！？提督？なんでもないです！||Drum can, huh... it gives me weird feelings. I would rather be an escort to a taskforce... Oh!? Admiral? It's nothing!||Teruzuki was sunk during a transport run.|
|Secretary Married||提督、秋月姉見なかった？そう…せっかく缶詰分けてあげようと思ったのに…あ！提督、一緒に食べます？これはね…||Admiral, did you see Akizuki-nee? Is that so? And I was thinking about sharing this canned food with her... Ah! Do you want to eat it together, Admiral? This is...||As same with Akizuki, Teruzuki was in poor condition regarding supplies|
|Wedding||提督、照月をお呼びでしょうか。えっ？この指輪を照月に？いいの？ありがとう！ずっと大事にします！||Admiral, did you call for Teruzuki? Huh? You would give this ring to Teruzuki? Is that okay? Thank you! I will cherish it forever!|
|Looking At Scores||提督、情報を確認するのね？了解よ。照月が持ってくるね！||Admiral, you are going to check the information? Okay. Teruzuki will bring it!|
|Joining A Fleet||防空駆逐艦照月、抜錨します！||Anti-air Destroyer Teruzuki, setting sail!|
|Kai||第六十一駆逐隊照月、抜錨します！||61st Destroyer Division Teruzuki, setting sail!||If you looks closely at her headband you will find the 一十六 ＝ 61|
|Equipment 1||これは嬉しいかも！提督、ありがとう！||I might be happy with this one! Thanks, Admiral!|
|Kai||いい装備ですね！捗る！提督、ありがとう！||This is a nice equipment! It'll get the job done! Thanks, Admiral!|
|Equipment 2||ふむふむ。｢あり！｣ですね！||Hmmhmm. This one is "Good!"|
|Kai||よーし。これなら…「あり！」だと思います！||Yes. This would be "Good!", I believe!|
|Equipment 3||「あり！」ですね！うん！||It's "Good!" Yep!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||補給いただきました！感謝です！||Supply received! Thank you!|
|Docking Minor||ちょっとやられちゃった…早目に直すね？うん！||I was damaged a little... I'll get it patched up quick, okay? Right!|
|Docking Major||大分やられちゃった…長10cm砲ちゃん、ごめんね！||I was damaged quite a bit... I'm sorry, Choujuusenchihou-chan!|
|Construction||新造艦が就役したみたい。照月も楽しみ！||A new ship has arrived. Teruzuki is excited too!|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が無事母港に戻ってきました！よかった！||The fleet has safely returned to port! What a relief!|
|Starting A Sortie||旗艦、先頭！照月、出撃します！続いて！||Flagship in the front! Teruzuki, leaving port! Follow me!|
|Kai||旗艦、先頭！第二水雷戦隊、照月、抜錨します！||Flagship in the front! Teruzuki of the 2nd Torpedo Squadron, setting sail!|
|Battle Start||さあ、始めちゃいましょう？主砲、対空戦闘、用意！！！||Well, let's get this started! Main guns, prepare for anti-air duty!|
|Attack||照月、行きますよ！撃ち方…始め！||Teruzuki is going to start! Open... fire!|
|Kai||照月も練度上がってます！大丈夫！撃ち方はじめ！||Teruzuki's become more experienced too! It's okay! Open fire!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||照らす月の下で夜戦です！艦隊、突入開始！||It's night battle under the glimmering moon! Fleet, engage!|
|Night Attack||がんがん撃って！長10cm砲ちゃん、がんばって！||Keep the heat up! Chojuusenchihou-chan, keep it up!|
|MVP||うそ？！照月が一番？本当に？秋月姉に自慢しなくちゃ！えへへ。||No way! Teruzuki is the top? Really? I should go tell Akizuki-nee. Ehehe.|
|Minor Damage 1||ひゃぁ！やられた！まだ戦える？…そう？||Hyaa! I got hit! Can I still fight? ... Really?|
|Kai||ひゃぁ！足は止めちゃだめ！動かないと！||Hyaa! I should not stop! Must keep moving!|
|Minor Damage 2||ひゃぁ！もうぅ！なに？魚雷なの？航行可能？||Hyaa! Come on! What? A torpedo? Can I still move?||Teruzuki was torpedoed and was left dead with a large fire. It is suspected that the torpedoes came from Patrol Torpedo Boats(PT).|
|Major Damage||いぃーた…魚雷発射管は大丈夫？危険だったら投棄して！||Owwwww... Is the torpedo launcher okay? If it seems risky, just throw it off!|
|Sunk||照月、また沈むのか？早かったな…月が…綺麗…||Teruzuki is sinking again? That was fast... The moon... is beautiful.||Teruzuki sank 02:40 AM on the 12th of December, 1942. "That was fast" probably refers to the fact that she sank only 104 days after completion, making her the second-shortest-lived ship available as of August 2015. (The shortest being Takanami)|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||提督、日付が変わりました。今日は私、照月が時刻をお知らせしますね。えへへっ。||Admiral, the date has changed. I, Teruzuki, will be keeping your time for today.|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマルです、提督！提督？あ、起きてますね。||It is 0100, Admiral! Admiral? Ah, you are awake.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルです、提督！照月ですか？全然眠くないです!||It is 0200, Admiral! Teruzuki, you ask? Not sleepy at all!|
|03:00||マルサンマルマ…お、そうですね。夜はですね、なんだか逆に緊張して目が覚めちゃうんです。防空艦なのに…||030... Ah right. It's night already, but I felt even more tense that I become wide awake. Even though I'm an air defense ship...||This may possibly be referencing the fact that Teruzuki sank in the dead of night in 02:40 AM. The fact that since dogfights usually didn't happen at night time makes her nature to be alert at night rather awkward.|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマルです、提督。少しお休みになりますか？照月が起きているので大丈夫です！||It is 0400, Admiral. Are you going to rest for a bit? Teruzuki will be awake, so it is fine!|
|05:00||マルゴウマルマルです、提督！朝焼けが綺麗です～！ふふ、朝はいい気持ち！||It is 0500, Admiral! The sunrise is beautiful~! Fufu, Morning feels good!|
|06:00||マルロクマルマルです、提督！総員起こしかけますね。朝ご飯も作らなくちゃ！||It is 0600, Admiral! I'll send out the wake-up call. I should make breakfast too!|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル！朝ご飯です、提督！今朝は麦飯と菜っ葉の味噌汁とたくあん！へへ…麦飯は大盛にしておきました。||0700! It's breakfast, Admiral! Today's breakfast is Mugimeshi, Miso soup with vegetables and takuan! Hehe... I've stacked the Mugimeshi up high for you.||As with Akizuki, Teruzuki suffered from supply issues. Mugimeshi is rice cooked with barley mixed in and is known as meal for the poor. Takuan, or pickled radish, is also known for being a simple side dish to appear in an average meal.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマルです、提督。さあ、朝の演習から始めましょうか。えっと…編成はっと。||It is 0800, Admiral. Well, let us begin with the morning practice. Hmm, the composition is...|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマルです、提督。秋月姉との第六十一駆逐隊、編成しちゃいます？敵機なんて寄せ付けません！ええ！||It is 0900, Admiral. Want to take me and Akizuki-nee and form the 61st Destroyer Division? We won't let those enemy planes get near! Yep!|
|10:00||ヒトマルマ…お、秋月姉！え？瑞鶴さん？見なかったけど…探してるの？あ、分かった。見かけたら言っとくね。||100... Oh, Akizuki-nee! Eh? Zuikaku-san? I haven't seen her... Are you looking for her? Ah, Okay. If I see her I'll tell her.|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマルです、提督。お昼はどうしましょうね？忙しいから戦闘配食でもいいですか？||It is 1100, Admiral. What should we do about lunch? Since are busy, can we settle with battle ration?||Teruzuki made her debut at the Summer 2015 Event where the Combat Provisions mechanism was also introduced.|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル！はい、お昼です！お昼はかやくご飯のおにぎりです！どう？||1200! Yes, it is lunch! Today's lunch is onigiri made of Kayaku-gohan! How is it?||Kayakugohan is a type of rice that is steam-cooked with vegetables and/or other spices.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマルです、提督！午後は何から始めましょう？やはり防空演習とか？||It is 1300, Admiral! What should we start with for the afternoon? Probably air defense practice?|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマ…あ、長波さん～！え、調子ですか？はい、ばっちりです！ええ！||140.... Ah, Naganami-san~! Hm, How am I? Yes, I am doing great! Yep!||Naganami rescued Teruzuki's crew on the burning ship, including Admiral Tanaka Raizou|
|15:00||ヒトゴウマルマルです、提督！えっと、次の遠征は…鼠輸送？！ううん…どうかな…||It is 1500, Admiral! Well, the next expedition is... transport mission?! Ugh... I mean...||Teruzuki was caught during a transport mission and was torpedoed, which ultimately led to her demise.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマルです、提督！夕焼け…もうすぐ夜ですね。夜はあんまり好きじゃないなー。||It is 1600, Admiral! The sunset... It will be nighttime soon. I'm not that fond of the night.||Teruzuki sank at the dead of the night, the irony being her name.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマルです、提督！日が落ちますね。夜…か…||It is 1700, Admiral! The sun is setting. Night... huh...||Similar to her 1600 line.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマルです、提督！夜ご飯を作らないと！お？外でいいんですか？||It is 1800, Admiral! I need to make dinner! Oh? You are okay with going out?|
|19:00||ヒトギュウバルバルです、レイトク。間宮さん、おいしいです！||It is one wine zewo zewo, Adbiwal. Mamiya-san's food is great!||Speaking with food in her mouth|
|20:00||フタマルマルマルです、提督！うん～！お腹いっぱい食べました！幸せ！||It is 2000, Admiral! Mmm~! I really filled myself up! I'm so happy!|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマルですぅ！え？ショートランド泊地？う、うん。よく行ったけど…||It is 2100! Eh? Shortland Anchorage? Y-yes. I went there often but...||During her operations in Solomon Islands, Teruzuki visited the Shortland Anchorage multiple times for various reasons, before sinking nearby.|
|22:00||フタフタマルマル。お夜食です、提督！今晩はちょっと贅沢に善哉作りました。甘くて元気出ますよ！||2200. It's the nighttime snack, Admiral! I took some extra effort to make some Zenzai tonight. It's sweetness will be refreshing!||Zenzai is crushed red bean paste.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル…です。この時間はなんだか、とても緊張します。周りを見渡しちゃいます。大丈夫…大丈夫！||It's... 2300. This time of the day, I become really tense for some reason. It makes me look all around me. I'm okay... I'm okay!||While Teruzuki sunk 02:40 AM, the torpedo that eventually started the fire struck around 11:00 PM|
Seasonal Quotes Edit
| Fall 2015||秋かぁ、秋は秋月姉の秋だよね。冬は、冬月の月…あれ？照月って季節はいつ…なの？||Hmmm, Autumn should be Akizuki-neesan's season. Winter should be Fuyutsuki's season.. wait, then when is my season?||Fuyutsuki in the future?|
| Christmas 2015||これがクリスマス！提督、いいですね、クリスマス！秋月姉もどんどん食べなよ！ほら、これとか！||So that is Christmas? Admiral, it is great, Christmas. Akizuki-nee is also eating a lot. Look look, like this.|
| End of Year 2015||年末だぁ!大掃除の季節。うぅぅ、一年の埃って結構たまるぅ。ごほっ、ごほっ(a cough）、やだ提督、窓開けて窓！||It's end of year! The season of cleaning. Uaah, a lot of dust has gathered this year.*Cough**Cough*, Admiral open the window!|
| New Year 2016||提督。秋月姉。新年明けましておめでとうございます！今年も照月をよろしくね？||Admiral and Akizuki-nee, Happy New Year! Take care of me this year too, okay?|
| Setsubun 2016||節分ねー、豆投げればいいのよね？鬼役はー…え？霧島さんと、比叡さん！？え、えぇー！？えぇー…どうかなぁ…。||It's Setsubun. So i just throw these beans, right? And the demon is...? Kirishima and Hiei! Uhh... I don't know about this...|
| Valentines Day 2016||提督、はい！チョコあげます！照月のチョコ、ちゃんと食べてね！||Commander, here! This is my chocolate for you! Be sure to eat it properly, okay?|
| White Day 2016||へ？これ、提督からのチョコのお返し？ふわー！ありがとう、ありがとう！何だろう？今、食べていい？||Eh? This is Admiral's return gift for the chocolate? Uwaah! Thank you, thank you! I wonder what it is? Can I eat it now?|
| Spring 2016||提督、桜の季節ですね！春は好きかも、何か、ウキウキするっていうか… ねっ提督、お花見しましょ！おにぎり作るから！||Admiral, it's the season of sakura isn't it! I may be fond of spring, or should I say it somehow lifts my spirit... Hey Admiral, let's go for flowering viewing! I'll prepare some onigiri too!|
| Third Anniversary 2016||提督、三周年です！照月も嬉しい！お祝いしましょう！お祝い！||Admiral, it's the third anniversary! Teruzuki is also delighted! Let's celebrate now! Let's celebrate!|
| Rainy Season 2016||梅雨の季節はじめじめして嫌ですよね。晴れ間の間にお洗濯しちゃわないと。さ、提督。洗っちゃいますから、それ脱いで。||The rainy season is all damp and humid, it's unpleasant isn't it? We have to take out the laundry while the weather's still clear. Now, Admiral. I'll be washing it, so take that off.|
| Early Summer 2016||秋月姉、もうすぐ夏だよ！新しい水着買いに行こう！え？それ！？それをまた着るのはどうかな、さすがに…||Akizuki-nee, it'll be summer soon! Let's go buy some new swimsuits! Eh? That's...!? I'm not so sure about wearing that again, I mean...|
| Mid-Summer 2016||夏だ～！やった～！照月スイカ割りしたい！スイカ割り！目隠しして、てい！あ、この手応え。え？て、提督！？||It's summer! Yay! Teruzuki wants to do some watermelon splitting, watermelon splitting! First I'll cover my eyes and... strike! Wait, this sensation... Huh?! A-Admiral!|
| Fourth Anniversary 2017||提督、四周年ですっ！ 照月も感動です！ お祝いしましょ、かんぱーい！||Admiral, it's the 4th anniversary! I'm so moved! Let's celebrate, cheers!|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- She has mostly the same gear as her elder sister, Akizuki, including her own pair of Chou-10cm-hou-chan. The main differences are her bodysuit (it's sleeveless instead of having merely short sleeves), her skirt (black with white stripe instead of the inverse), her boots (they are fully red instead of being light gray and red), the placement of her Fire Detector (on her chest, holding her neckerchief instead of in her hair), the gear on her thighs (drum magazines for her Chou-10cm-hou-chan) and the expressions of her own Chou-10cm-hou-chan (they both have a closed eye, one of them is biting a bullet as if it was a cigar).
- She has long light brown hair in twin braids with propeller hair ornaments on the tips as well as grey eyes. The combination of black-and-white clothing and light brown hair give her some resemblance to Mutsu.
- Summer 2015 Event E-7 Clear Reward.
- Spring 2016 Event E-2 Node F and I drop.
- Winter 2017 Event E-3 Node J, L, and I drop.
- Summer 2017 Event E-4 Node L drop.
- Fall 2017 Event E-3 Node G drop
- Akizuki-class ships have the following exclusive AACI types:
- Type 1: Two High Angle mounts () + RADAR (): +7 fixed bonus per slot. This is the second strongest AACI in the game.
- Type 2: High Angle mount () + RADAR (): +6 bonus. The third strongest AACI, it can be used together with Night Battle equipment, such as Searchlight.
- Type 3: Two High Angle mounts (): +4 bonus.
- All those types, however, have the lowest priority.
- When there are multiple ships with AACI in your fleet, for each of those ships the game checks whether it triggers AACI until one of them does. However, the order in which they are checked depends on the AACI type (i.e., priority = type). Akizuki-class exclusive AACI (of any type) has the lowest priority, so for it to even have a chance to trigger, all other ships' AACI have to fail. Therefore, having another AACI ship in your fleet can be counter productive if its AACI is weaker (e.g. non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)), as it will lower the chance of Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)'s stronger AACI from happening. The only ship that has stronger AACI is Maya Kai Ni (+8 bonus), she or another Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can be freely used as a second AACI ship in the fleet (another option is a battleship (BB) exclusive +6 bonus setup).
- The AACI trigger rate depends on ship's AA ())value, that is, in theory, Akizuki Kai (116 AA ) will perform AACI more often than Teruzuki Kai (114 AA ), while Teruzuki Kai will perform it more often than Hatsuzuki Kai (110 AA ). However, the difference is thought to be small (one up to few %).
- Akizuki-class exclusive AACI are the only AACI types that can use both Surface and Air RADAR () (Air RADAR () are preferred due to their additional AA () value). Non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can use 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director and a Surface RADAR () without risking to override Akizuki-class AACI.
- Her name means "Shining Moon"
- Wears same Hachimaki as Akizuki, which reads as "61st Destroyer Division".
- She was involved in both the First and Second Naval Battles of Guadalcanal, and assisted both Hiei and Kirishima after those were crippled.
- On 11-12 December 1942, she was attacked at night by PT Boats: PT-37 and PT-40 during a transport mission and left dead in the water burning. Three hours later, the fire spread to her depth charges and the resulting explosion sank her. She officially sank on 12 December 1942, less than 6 months after she was completed.
- Her remains lie more than 500 meters below sea level.
- With Shimakaze, Amatsukaze, Akizuki, Suzutsuki, and Hatsuzuki she is one of 6 destroyers with "animated turrets".
- Like Akizuki, Suzutsuki, and Hatsuzuki she starts with three slots instead of two.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Akizuki Class Destroyers|
|Akizuki · Teruzuki · Suzutsuki · Hatsuzuki|
|Niizuki · Wakatsuki · Shimotsuki · Fuyutsuki · Harutsuki · Yoizuki · Natsuzuki · Michitsuki · Hanazuki|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.