|Seiyuu||Sarah Emi Bridcutt ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Konishi (コニシ)||Implementation||2013/08/01 (Base)|
2017/04/05 (Kai Ni)
Mogami Class Heavy Cruiser
|Armor||30 (59)||Torpedo||18 (69)|
|Evasion||31 ()||AA||18 (59)|
|01:30:00 (Normal, LSC)||3|
|20.3cm Twin Gun Mount||2|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||2|
|- Unequipped -||2|
|- Locked -||-|
Mogami Class Aviation Cruiser
|Armor||37 (72)||Torpedo||18 (69)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||20 (59)|
|20.3cm Twin Gun Mount||5|
|Type 21 Air Radar||6|
|- Unequipped -||6|
Third Upgrade (Reversible to Kai Ni)
|[Edit]Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni Equipment Bonuses|
|Type 96 Fighter||+1||+1|
|Type 96 Fighter Kai||+1||+2||+1|
|Suisei Model 12 (w/ Type 31 Photoelectric Fuze Bombs)||+4|
|Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft||(★1)||+1||+1||Suzuya-only|
|(★2-3)||+1||This bonus stacks with Suzuya's unique stat bonuses above.|
|[Edit]Suzuya Equipment Bonuses|
|20.3cm (No.2) Twin Gun Mount||+1|
|20.3cm (No.3) Twin Gun Mount||+2||+1||Additional guns beyond the 1st will provide an additional +2/+1 (2nd/3rd+ Gun) on top of the base fit bonus.|
|+ LOS Radar||+3||+2||+2|
|8inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.9||+1|
|8inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.9 mod.2||+1|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|Introduction||鈴谷だよ！にぎやかな艦隊だね。よろしくね！||I'm Suzuya! What a lively fleet it is. I'll be in your care!|
|Library||鈴谷は、最上型重巡洋艦の3番艦。 横須賀海軍工廠生まれなんだよ～、ふふーん。 巡洋艦の名前は川由来なんだけど、鈴谷は樺太の鈴谷川がその由来なの。知ってた？||Suzuya's number 3 of the Mogami-class heavy cruisers. I was born at the Yokosuka Naval Arsenal~ hehheh. See, cruiser names come from rivers, so 'Suzuya' comes from the Suzuya river in Sakhalin. Did ya know?||Yokosuka was a very good yard.|
|Secretary 1||おー！提督じゃん！ちーっす！||Oh! If it isn't the Admiral! 'Sup!||Suzuya speaks very informally and uses a lot of contractions.|
|Secretary 2||あ、どうする？…何する？||Oh, what'cha doing?... What'cha wanna do?|
|Secretary 3||鈴谷の甲板ニーソ、そんなに触んないでって！もー！||I told you not to touch Suzuya's deck knee socks like that! Geez!|
|Idle||提督ぅー なんかマジ退屈なんだけど 出撃しないの？出撃ぃ！||Admiraaall, I'm seriously bored, aren't we gonna sortie? Sor-tie-!!|
|Secretary Married||熊野の奴は、ちゃんとやってるかなぁ…ね、提督||That Kumano, I hope she's doing okay... Right, Admiral?||Her sister ship Kumano, fighting almost all along during the war with her, sank one month after her while being repaired in Santa Cruz.|
|Wedding||てーとくぅー！ ちょっとマジメに話するけど、鈴谷みたいな艦をここまで重用してくれて、ありがとうね！ 一応、お礼。…えへっ。……ぇー、あーえーっとね、これからもよろしくね！||A~dmira~l! It's a bit of a serious talk, but thanks for taking a ship like Suzuya this far! Again, 'grats...eh..ah...umm...anyway, as always, please take care of me!|
|Looking At Scores||ほーい、提督宛の報告書だよー||Here~, a report addressed to Admiral~|
|Joining A Fleet||最上型重巡、鈴谷！いっくよー！||Mogami-class heavy cruiser, Suzuya! Here I go!|
|Kai||最上型、航空巡洋艦鈴谷、いっくよ－！||Mogami-class, Aviation Cruiser Suzuya, Here I go!|
|Kai Ni||さ、改鈴谷型の出番じゃん？改装航空巡艦鈴谷、いっくよー！||So, It's time for the Modified Suzuya class? The remodelled Aviation Cruiser Suzuya, Here I go !|
|Carrier Kai Ni||あっざーす！改鈴谷型航空母艦鈴谷、機動部隊、出撃っ！||Thaaanks! The Modified Suzuya class Aircraft Carrier, Suzuya is here. Carrier force, Sortie!|
|Equipment 1||おおぅ、これで熊野にゃ負けないねぇ～||Ooh, I won't lose to Kumano like this~|
|Equipment 2||おぉ～う、強くなってるじゃーん！||Oooh, getting stronger 'right!|
|Kai Ni||いいじゃん、いいじゃ～ん!||Sounds good, sounds good!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||補給は大切じゃん？||Supply is important, yeah?|
|Docking Minor||や～っぱ動くとお腹減るよねー?||Man, you really do get hungry after exercises, don't you?|
|Docking Major||あざーっす お風呂大好き～||Thaaanks! I love the bath~|
|Docking Complete||修理終わってるじゃん～||I'm done with my repairs~|
|Construction||カワイイ子、来てるみたいよ？||Looks like a cute girl has come, y'know?|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が帰投しましたー、おつかれ～ぃ！||The fleet has returned~, good work~!|
|Starting A Sortie||鈴谷に、お任せ！||Just leave it to Suzuya~!|
|Battle Start||さてさて……突撃いたしましょう！||Well then, well then, ...let's charge!|
|Kai Ni||敵艦隊みっけた！ さてさて…やっちゃうよっ！||Enemy fleet Spotted! Well well... I will do it!|
|Air Battle||うわっ！きんもーっ||Ugh! Gross!|
|Carrier Kai Ni||鈴谷航空隊、ト連送じゃん！キモいのやっちゃえーっ。いっけーっ！||Suzuya's Air Corps, here is a message to attack! Defeat those gross enemies! Go~ooooo!||ト連送 is a variety of the Morse. It means 'All members, attack'.|
|Carrier Kai Ni||攻撃隊はっか～ん…ひっひー。 てかいいね…いいじゃん！||Assault squad, lau~nch! Hehe... But it's good... So good!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||何か…ヌメヌメするーっ！||Something's...all slimy~!|
|Kai Ni||なーんか、マジヌメヌメするーっ！||Something's...really slimy~!|
|Night Attack||うわっ！きんもーっ！||Ugh! Gross!|
|MVP||ま、当然の結果じゃーん？鈴谷褒められて伸びるタイプなんです。うーんと褒めてね！||Well, it's only natural. I'm the type who lives off of praise. Praise me a lot, okay?|
|Kai Ni||いくつになっても、鈴谷褒められて伸びるタイプじゃん？ 提督、うーんと、褒めてね。||However old I get, I am the type who lives off of praise, right? Admiral, praise me a lot, okay?|
|Minor Damage 1||ああん！||Aaah!||This is quite high pitched...|
|Minor Damage 2||痛いしぃ～…||Ooowwiee~|
|Major Damage||やだ…マジ恥ずかしい…見ないでってば！あぁー、もぅテンション下がるぅ…||Noo.. This is embarrasing... Don't look! Aaah~ my spirit's dropping...|
|Sunk||や、やだ…魚雷管、誘爆…？それって…ダメかも……||C-crap... my torpedo tube, exploded...? That... could be bad...||Her No.1 torpedo tube exploded when hit by an airstrike, starting fires that sank her in the Battle of Leyte Gulf.|
Hourly Notifications[edit | edit source]
|00:00||深夜0時、夜はこれからだねぇ||Midnight 12 o'clock. This is when the night really starts, ya know?|
|01:00||1時かぁ……提督も夜型人間？||1 o'clock, huh... You're also a night-owl, Admiral?|
|02:00||2時だね！…小腹が減ったよぉ～||2 o'clock! My tummy's empty~|
|03:00||もう3時じゃん！こうなったらオールナイト覚悟だねぇ||3 o'clock already! It's come to this, let's go all night!|
|04:00||てーとくー、4時だよ、4時！||Ad~mi~raaaal, It's 4 o'clock, 4!|
|05:00||5時かー、やっぱ…ちょっち寝たいしー||5 o'clock huh? Man, I wanna take a nap...|
|06:00||6時だよ、今から寝れるかっての！||It's 6 o'clock, Too late to sleep!|
|07:00||7時！…ぁ～ぁ朝のニュースやってるよ～……||7 o'clock! A~ah, time to do the morning news~|
|08:00||じゃじゃーん！8時またぎ！||Ta dah! Stay tuned from 8 o'clock!|
|09:00||9時です！今日も一日、頑張ろう！||It's 9 o'clock! Let's go strong today as well!|
|10:00||10時だよ！今日はどこに行く？||Yeah, 10 o'clock! Where we goin' today?|
|11:00||鈴谷がぁ、11時をお知らせしまーす！||Suuuzuyaaaa's 11 o'clock repoooort!|
|12:00||はーい12時だよー。今日もカレーが食べたいなっとー||Yea~h, it's 12 o'clock! I wanna eat curry today too~|
|13:00||もう1時だねー、金曜じゃなくてもカレーだよね！艦娘の数だけ、カレーがあるんだ！||Already 1 o'clock? It's not Friday, but it's Curry Time! Curry just for the ship girls!||Curry is served on Friday on IJN vessels|
|14:00||2時ー！提督、昼寝しよ、昼寝||2 o'clock! Admiral, afternoon nap, ya know, nap!|
|15:00||3時ー、あ…ごめん、落ちてたー…||3 o'clock~. Ah ,sorry... nodded off there...|
|16:00||4時、ねぇ、ちょっとお茶しない？||4 o'clock. Hey, why don't we get some tea?|
|17:00||5時になったよ。うん、5時！||It's now 5 o'clock. Yeah, 5!|
|18:00||6時！なんかそわそわするよねぇ～||6 o'clock! I'm a bit nervous, somehow~|
|19:00||7時だよー、晩御飯は何だろうねー||It's 7 o'clock. I wonder what's for dinner~|
|20:00||8時かー、ここからは私は趣味の時間！||8 o'clock huh, from here on in it's my time!|
|21:00||さーて9時だぁ、遠征終わったかなー？||Well, it's 9 o'clock. Are the expeditions over?|
|22:00||もう10時かぁ、1日って早いなぁ||Already 10 o'clock, huh? Man, the day goes fast...|
|23:00||11時！さぁさぁ夜のエンジン、暖まってまいりました！||11 o'clock! Oh yeah! My night engine is all fired up!|
Seasonal Quotes[edit | edit source]
|White Day 2015
||わぁ！なにこの包み？鈴谷にくれるの？ハー、提督 サンキュー！なんだろう、なんだろう…ひーひーひーひ…||Woah! What's this package? You gonna give it to me? Ah hah, thank you, Admiral! What did I get, what did I get? Heehee...|
|Second Anniversary 2015
||チーッス！提督、今日は記念日じゃん？鈴谷も、ちょっち嬉しいかな。うん！||Cheese! Isn't today an anniversary, Admiral? Suzuya is happy, too, yup!|
|Early Summer 2015
||うーん。ちょっち暑くなってきたかな。うう、何かむしむしする。熊野は平気？||Argh... I think it's getting a little hotter... Uhh, it's kinda getting steamy... Is Kumano fine?|
||夏じゃん、夏！熊野、おニューの水着で泳ぎに行こうよ！えっ？へへ。提督も行く？||Summer! It's Summer! Kumano, let's go for a swim in our new swimsuits! Huh? Ehh... Admiral, do you want to come too?|
||秋かぁ～。この季節はちょっちなんか落ち込むな。ね、熊野？あ…熊野？聞いてる？||Autumn, huh? This season kinda makes feel a lil' bit down. Right, Kumano? Uhm, Kumano? You listening?|
||メリクリ、メリクリ～! 提督、メリクリだよ! はい、鈴谷にプレゼント頂戴〜 うん〜||Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas! Admiral, Merry Christmas to you~! Alright, give me my present~! Uuunn~|
|New Year 2016
||提督、あけおめことよろ～！新年も鈴谷をよろしくね！さ！お年玉、ちょうだい～。||Admiral, Happy New Year to ya, take care of me this year, too! Suzuya's glad to bring in the new year as well. Now! Where's my New Year's gift~|
||節分ねー…熊野、節分って何やるか知ってる？あー…なんか咥えてるねぇ。あぁー。||Setsubun, eh... Kumano, do we have any plans for Setsubun? Ahh... Looks like she's eating something. Ohh...|
|Valentines Day 2016
||ほーい、提督、鈴谷のチョコ、ア・ケ・ル！ふふっ、お返し期待してるからね、にっひひひ||Oi..., Admiral, here's Suzuya's chocolate, O~pen~wide! Fufu', dont forget I expect something in return, Nihhihihi|
|Third Anniversary 2016
||チーッス！提督、今日は記念日じゃん？鈴谷も、ちょっち嬉しいかな。うん！||'Sup! Isn't today an anniversary, Admiral? Suzuya is happy, too, yup!||From Seasonal/Second_Anniversary|
|Rainy Season 2016
||うぅぅ、なんかじめじめするぅ。梅雨の季節ってなんか苦手。||Ugh, it's all wet and gloomy. I, like, totally can't deal with this rainy season.|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
Suzuya Kai Ni/Carrier Kai Ni Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Suzuya can convert back and forth from her Kai Ni form and her Carrier Kai Ni Form.
- Suzuya Kai Ni to Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni requires a Blueprint no matter what.
- This means that even if you had converted her back into a CAV, if you try to remodel her back to a CVL again afterwards, you will be required to use another Blueprint again.
- Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni remodeling back into Suzuya Kai Ni (CAV) does not consume a Blueprint.
Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni[edit | edit source]
- Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni is officially known as "Fast Light Attack Carrier".
- Her ship type is CVL, but with the following peculiarities:
- When there are no surface ships (Ex. DD/CL/CA/BB/CV(L)) present in the enemy fleet she'll attack submarines just like a regular CVL
- When there are surface ships present in the enemy fleet along with a Submarine she will attack surface targets like a standard CV. (Ex. If for example 1 CL 4 DD 1 SS is present in the enemy fleet, Suzuya will only attack the enemies out of the 1 CL 4 DD, and ignore the SS, until the 1 CL 4 DD are sunk. If the 1 CL 4 DD are sunk and the 1 SS remains, Suzuya will then attack the submarine)
- She is the first Medium-ranged CVL in the game, and has the highest Firepower amongst all CVLs.
- However due to her Aircraft Slot distribution, she is not very appropriate to use in maps with heavy presence of enemy Carriers and Tsu-class as it will cause her Bomber Aircrafts to deplete quite quickly.
Character[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
- Suzuya wears a brown school uniform, similar to Kumano. She has mint-like colored hair, pale yellow to grey eyes, and large breasts. Her hair is secured by a black hairpin. Her uniform has an orange neckerchief and a brown dress with white frills. She wears gray shoes with gray heels, and her main cannon is attached to a bandolier worn around her body. Anti-air cannons are seen on the sleeves of her uniform.
- On remodeling into an aviation cruiser, she gains a flight deck which is attached to her left arm.
- After her second remodel, she wears a slightly updated version of the outfit she wore pre-second remodel, with a different dress, tan blouse and a brown jacket. She retains her orange bow on her collar and hairpin, and has a patch with the Imperial Chrysanthemum Logo on her jacket. She has darker brown stockings and shoes with red rudders acting as heels, and her weapons include a new hand-held main gun with a searchlight attached and improved turrets attached to the side of her stockings. She retains her deck, although it now has a bandolier which is worn around her body as opposed to being attached to her left arm. When moderately damaged, it is revealed that she now wears a purple bra.
- On remodeling into a "carrier", her weapons change; she changes her main gun in favor of a repeating crossbow à la Taihou's, ditches her stocking-mounted turrets in favor of anti-air guns, and replaces her aviation cruiser deck in favor of a bigger deck à la the ones used by most carriers. When she is moderately damaged, it is revealed she wears a dark green bra. Other than that, her outfit remains the same.
Personality[edit | edit source]
- Suzuya acts as a foil to Kumano, speaking very informally and using many contractions. In both her lines and most fanart, she is quite fond of her sister Kumano. Similar to Haruna, she has a tendency to speak in third-person.
- In some others, her casual friendliness towards the Admiral is played up to a flirtatious level.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Suzuya has a convertible Kai Ni form where she can switch between two forms; her normal Aviation Cruiser form, or change class to become an "Assault Light Carrier". In the latter form, Suzuya has all the properties of a traditional light carrier, but she will not target any submarines in an enemy fleet if there are surface ships present, instead focusing her fire on the ships first.
- Suzuya requires a blueprint for remodeling into Kai Ni form, and another blueprint for conversion into Assault Light Carrier form. Switching from Light Carrier form into Aviation Cruiser form however requires only the standard remodeling resources.
Kai Aviation Cruiser, Sortie!
|Sortie a Fleet with Suzuya Kai Ni (CAV) as the flagship.
Sortie to 5-1 & 5-3 and A-rank the boss nodes in each respective maps
|300 / 300 / 300 / 700||New Kanhon Design Anti-torpedo Bulge (Medium) or Kyoufuu Kai, and X 4||Requires: B87(?)|
Remodeled Attack Light Aircraft Carrier, Deploy to the Frontlines!
|Prepare a fleet with Suzuya Carrier Kai Ni (CVL) as flagship,
sortie to World 6-2 and 6-5 boss node and obtain S-Rank Victory in each respective maps.
Suzuya Kai Ni (CAV) DOES NOT COUNT
|0 / 1000 / 0 / 1000||Type 0 Fighter Model 63 (Fighter-bomber)) and 8cm High-angle Gun Kai + Extra Machine Guns||Requires: B95|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Named after the Suzuya River (now spelled Susuya River, from Russian Сусуя) in Sakhalin island, Russia; Japan had governed South Sakhalin before WWII ended.
- She was added earlier than planned because I-19 voice records were missing, and thus couldn't be introduced in time.
- Sunk on 25 October 1944 during the Battle of Samar at 11°45.2′N 126°11.2′E in an inaccessible depth of approximately 27600 feet or nearly 8.5 kilometers below sea.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG