|Seiyuu||Fujita Saki ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2017/11/19|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||10 (29)||Torpedo||16 (46)|
|Evasion||45 ()||AA||70 (102)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||16 (55)||Torpedo||22 (52)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||82 (116)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Suzutsuki Equipment Bonuses|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|61cm Quintuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Prototype 61cm Sextuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||+2||+1||+2|
|Type 4 Passive Sonar||+1||+2|
|I am the Akizuki-class air defence destroyer "Suzutsuki". So that I can always... can always protect everyone, I'll... do my best. I'll be under your care!|
|Library||乙型駆逐艦、秋月型その三番艦、涼月です。艦隊防空のために生まれました。何度か大きな損傷を受けましたが、最後の二水戦の一員として大和とともに出撃します。満身創痍ではありますが、港に戻りました。ずっと皆さんを守り続けたい…そう願っています。||Otsu-type destroyer, third of the Akizuki-class, Suzutsuki. I was born to undertake air defence. While I suffered several significant injuries, I sortied together with Yamato as a member of the final 2nd Divison. Despite being wounded all over, I returned to port. I want to keep on protecting everyone forever... that is my wish.|
|Secretary 1||お呼びですか、提督。||Did you call, Admiral?|
|Secretary 2||私、私はずっとお守りします。||I'll... I'll protect them... forever.|
|Secretary 3||心配しないでください。私は…涼月は必ず、帰ります…皆さんのもとに。||Please don't worry. I'll... I'll come back, for sure. Back to everyone.|
|Idle||提督、見てください！私が作った菜園のカボチャがあんなに大きく！煮つけにしてもいいですね。今晩の食卓、期待してくださいね。||Admiral, look at this! The pumpkins in the vegetable garden that I made are so big! They'd go great in a stew, wouldn't they? Please look forward to the tonight's dinner spread.||During her last repair, Suzutsuki became a reserve ship, and her crews began farming and fishing to deliver food. Pumpkin was a key produce from these activities.|
|Secretary Married||提督、私が…私がずっとお守りしています。心配しないでください。ずっと…ずっと一緒にいます。安心して。||Admiral, I'll... I'll protect you forever. Please don't worry. We'll be together forever and ever. Have no fear.|
|Wedding||提督、お呼びですか。え？あ、この艦首？あ、はい、あの時の修理で…えっ、この左手ですか。こう、ですか。あの…あの、これは…？！この装備は！提督。||Admiral, did you call? Eh? Ah, this bow? Ah, yes, it's from those repairs then... eh? My left hand? Like this? Ah... erm... is that...? This equipment is..! Admiral...|
|Looking At Scores||情報、涼月がお持ちします。こちらです。||I have brought the information. Here it is.|
|Joining A Fleet||提督、了解しました。お任せください。秋月型防空駆逐艦涼月、出撃いたします。||Affirmative, Admiral. Please leave it to me. Akizuki-class air defence destroyer, Suzutsuki, now sortieing.|
|Equipment 1||この装備、ありがたく使わせていただきます。||This equipment... I'll use it with pleasure!|
|Equipment 2||厳しい戦局の中、これは…助かります！||In the midst of this fierce war, this will be of great help!|
|Equipment 3||心配しないで。私、必ず戻ります。||Don't worry, I'll come back for sure.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||給油…貴重な…！すみません、提督。||Fuel... it's so valuable...! I'm sorry, Admiral...|
|Docking Minor||申し訳ありません。入渠いたします。||I'm terribly sorry, but I'll be docking.|
|Docking Major||この損傷は…修理に時間がかかりそう…申し訳ありません、提督！前線に早く、私！||These injuries... I fear repairs will take some time... I cannot apologise enough, Admiral! I need to hurry to the front lines!|
|Construction||新戦力を投入可能です。||It's possible to commit a new member.|
|Returning From Sortie||ご心配かけてごめんなさい！今、帰投しました||Sorry for making you worry! I have returned now.|
|Starting A Sortie||第六十一駆逐隊涼月、抜錨いたします。お初さん、遅れないで。参りましょう。||DesDiv61, Suzutsuki, weighing anchor. Hatsu-san, don't tarry. Let's go.|
|Battle Start||敵、発見。皆さん、ご用意を。合戦、準備！||Enemy, spotted. Everyone, get ready. Prepare for battle.|
|Attack||よろしいですか。撃ちます。||Is it okay? Firing.|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||涼月に続いてください。突撃…します！||Let Suzuzuki continue this. I'm... charging!|
|Night Attack||近づけるわけにはいかない！撃て！||I cannot let you approach! Fire!|
|MVP||涼月が皆さんをお守り出来たのなら、それは…それは少しだけ、私も嬉しいことです。||That I was able to protect everyone... makes me... makes me just a little... happy too.|
|Minor Damage 1||はあ！浸水を…防いで！||Ahhh! Flooding... stem it!|
|Minor Damage 2||はああ！か、艦首が…くっ…||Ahhh! M-My bow is...!|
|Major Damage||いや！艦首…いやだ、艦尾も。水を…必ず、戻ります。||Nooo! My bow... no, my stern too! Water is.... I'll return... for sure!||During Ten-Go, Suzutsuki's bow was blown off. She managed to limp to Sasebo going entirely in reverse.|
|Sunk||これが…海に…沈むということ…これが、そうなのね。姉さん、お冬さん…||So this is... sinking in... the ocean.... yes.... sister... Fuyu-san...||Suzutsuki outlived the war, and was turned into a breakwater. Hence, she has never experienced sinking. Miss Fuyu refers to Fuyutsuki, another Akizuki-class destroyer who became a breakwater following the war, just like her.|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||提督、午前0時となりました。本日は、この防空駆逐艦、涼月がお傍で務めさせていただきます。よろしくお願いします、提督！||Admiral, it's now 12 midnight. On this day, I, the air defence destroyer Suzutsuki, shall be working alongside you. I'll be in your care, Admiral!|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマルとなりました。こんな感じでよろしいでしょうか。よかった。ありがとうございます、提督。||It's now 0100. Is that the way you want it? Wonderful! Thank you, Admiral.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルとなりました。この時間は少し肌寒く感じますね。提督、肩掛けをご用意いたしましょうか。温かいお茶のほうがいいですか。||It's now 0200. It feels a little chilly at this time, doesn't it? Admiral, shall I prepare a shawl for you? Or would some warm tea be better?|
|03:00||マルサンマルマルとなりました。提督、温かいお茶を用意しました。私の菜園で作ったお芋を使ったお茶菓子も置きますね。よかったら。||It's now 0300. Admiral, I have prepared some warm tea. I also have some teacakes made from my vegetable garden's potatoes ready. Please help yourself.|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマルとなりました。もうすぐ朝！夜が明けますね。そう、明けない夜はない。提督、涼月も頑張ります。||It's now 0400. Almost morning! Day's breaking in, isn't it? Every night comes to its end. Admiral, I'll do my best too.|
|05:00||マルゴーマルマルとなりました。提督、少し早いですが、涼月、朝食の準備を始めておきますね。麦飯を炊いて…後、カボチャもとってきてと…||It's 0500. Admiral, it may be a little early, but I shall start preparations for breakfast. Put on the barley rice... and also get some pumpkins...|
|06:00||マルロクマルマルとなりました。艦隊、総員起こし！提督、おはようございます！||It's 0600. Fleet, all hands wake up! Admiral, good morning!|
|07:00||マルナナマルマルとなりました。提督、朝食はこちらに。今朝は麦飯とカボチャの煮っころがし、カボチャのお味噌汁です。さ、いただきましょう。||It's 0700. Admiral, breakfast is over here. This morning, it's barley rice, simmered pumpkin and pumpkin miso soup. Now, let's eat our fill!|
|08:00||マルハチマルマルとなりました。提督、おかわりはもう大丈夫ですか。お味噌汁、まだありますよ。カボチャのお味噌汁、おいしいですね。うふふ。||It's now 0800. Admiral, do you not want any more helpings? There's still some miso soup left! The pumpkin miso soup sure is delicious, yes? Ufufu.|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマルとなりました。澄み切った空…気持ちいい！提督、今朝は爽やかな朝ですね。さ、本日も艦隊運用、始めましょう。||It's now 0900. The crystal clear skies... they feel so good! Admiral, it's such a refreshing morning today, isn't it! Now, shall we begin today's fleet operations?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマ…あ、お冬さん！おはようございます！第四十一駆逐隊、本日も頑張ってまいりましょう！||It's now 100... Ah, Fuyu-san! Good morning! We'll do our best in DesDiv41 today too! Yes!|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマルとなりました。はい、お冬さんとは、ずっとずっと一緒に皆さんを守ってきました。涼月の…私の大切な、妹そして仲間です。||It's now 1100. Yes, together with Fuyu-san, I protected everyone the whole time. Suzutsuki's... my precious sisters and comrades.|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマルとなりました。提督、少し手を止めてお昼にいたしましょう。今日はふかし芋をご用意しました。意外とおいしいですよ。はい、どうぞ。お茶もご用意しますね。||It's now 1200. Admiral, shall we take a brief respite and have lunch? I have prepared some steamed potatoes today. They're even more delicious than you'd think! Here you go. I have some tea ready, too.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマルとなりました。あ、はい、お冬さん、また後で、ね。提督、午後の艦隊運用を始めましょう。艦隊の状況を確認しますね。||It's now 1300. Ah, yes, Fuyu-san, some other time. Admiral, shall we begin the afternoon's fleet operations? I'll confirm the fleet's status.|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマ…あ、阿賀野さん！十戦隊の皆さん、お疲れ様です！能代さんですか。すみません、今日はまだお会いしてま…あ、はい、了解です。||140... Ah, Agano-san! Everyone in the 10th Squadron, good work! Noshiro-san? Sorry, I haven't seen her today ye... ah, yes, roger that.|
|15:00||あ！秋月姉さん、お初さん、お疲れ様です！はい、涼月も頑張っています。お初さん、お腹すいてませんか。もしよかったら、ふかし芋がまだ少しあります。秋月姉さんもどうですか。時刻はちょうどヒトゴーマルマルマルとなりました。||Ah! Akizuki-neesan, Hatsu-san, good work! Yes, I'm working hard too. Hatsu-san, are you hungry? If you'd like, there's still some steamed potatoes left. Akizuki-neesan, would you like some too? The time is spot on 1500 now.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマルとなりました。お初さん、元気が出てよかった。頑張ってね！私も頑張ります！||It's now 1600. Hatsu-san, I'm so glad you're upbeat. Do your best! I'll work hard too!|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマルとなりました。提督、晴れた日の夕日、本当にきれいですね。悲しく…綺麗。||It's now 1700. Admiral, the setting sun of a clear day - it really is beautiful, isn't it. Sad... and beautiful.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマルとなりました。そろそろお夕食の支度をしますね。あまり材料がないのですが。||It's now 1800. Almost time to get ready for dinner, isn't it? Not that we have a lot of ingredients, though...|
|19:00||ヒトキュウマルマルとなりました。提督、お夕食をこちらに。カボチャの煮っころがしと牛蒡の味噌汁、あとお芋の炒め物です！召し上がってください！||It's now 1900. Admiral, dinner is over here. Some stewed pumpkins and great burdock miso soup, and also some stir-fried potatoes! Please help yourself!|
|20:00||フタマルマルマルとなりました。煮っころがし、お口に合いましたか。よかった。お醤油とお酒とお砂糖の塩梅、後、落とし蓋が使いのポイントなんです。本当は、みりんもあるといいのですが…||It's now 2000. Were the stewed pumpkins to your taste? Thank goodness. The soy sauce, sake and sugar as seasonings, as well as using the drop lid are the main points. Really though, having some mirin would have been lovely...||Mirin (味醂 or みりん) is an essential condiment used in Japanese cuisine; it is a type of rice wine similar to sake, but is notable for having a lower alcohol and higher sugar content.|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマ…あ、お冬さん！こんばんは。お疲れ様です！提督と一緒にお茶、どうですか。||It's 210... Fuyu-san! Good evening. Good work! Would you like to have some tea with the Admiral?|
|22:00||フタフタマルマルとなりました。提督、お冬さん、今日も一日、お疲れさまでした！ふぅ…うふふふ。||It's now 2200. Admiral, Fuyu-san, good work today as always! Fuu... ufufufu.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマルとなりました。提督、少しだけでもお休みください。灯りを少し消しますね。||It's now 2300. Admiral, please take a break, even if only for a while. I'll turn down the lights a little, okay?|
- She has essentially the same gear as her elder sisters, including her own pair of Chou-10cm-hou-chan. She wears the same basic uniform like Hatsuzuki except with different tones of grey and a white neckerchief, and wearing cloth look alike grey cape. Under her uniform appears to be a white full-body bodysuit fully covering her arms and legs. She doesn't wear the gloves as her bodysuit also covers her hands just like Hatsuzuki.
- She has long light silver hair with her fire director is attached on her leftside ponytail.
- When remodeled, Her hachimaki change from black to white and Her Chou-10cm-hou-chan equiped 25mm Triple Autocannon Mount.
- Suzutsuki has a very calm-spoken tone and charming personality
- Her hourly lines reflect how, being a later-war destroyer like her sisters, her crew began farming and fishing, most of her meal time has prepared some pumpkins and potatos. In her Idle lines reflect how she really like pumpkins.
- Fall 2017 Event E-4 clear reward.
- Akizuki-class ships have the following exclusive AACI types:
- Type 1: Two High Angle mounts () + RADAR (): +7 fixed bonus per slot. This is the second strongest AACI in the game.
- Type 2: High Angle mount () + RADAR (): +6 bonus. The third strongest AACI, it can be used together with Night Battle equipment, such as Searchlight.
- Type 3: Two High Angle mounts (): +4 bonus.
- All those types, however, have the lowest priority.
- When there are multiple ships with AACI in your fleet, for each of those ships the game checks whether it triggers AACI until one of them does. However, the order in which they are checked depends on the AACI type (i.e., priority = type). Akizuki-class exclusive AACI (of any type) has the lowest priority, so for it to even have a chance to trigger, all other ships' AACI have to fail. Therefore, having another AACI ship in your fleet can be counter productive if its AACI is weaker (e.g. non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)), as it will lower the chance of Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)'s stronger AACI from happening. The only ship that has stronger AACI is Maya Kai Ni (+8 bonus), she or another Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can be freely used as a second AACI ship in the fleet (another option is a battleship (BB) exclusive +6 bonus setup).
- The AACI trigger rate depends on ship's AA ())value, that is, in theory, Akizuki Kai (116 AA ) will perform AACI more often than Teruzuki Kai (114 AA ), while Teruzuki Kai will perform it more often than Hatsuzuki Kai (110 AA ). However, the difference is thought to be small (one up to few %).
- Akizuki-class exclusive AACI are the only AACI types that can use both Surface and Air RADAR () (Air RADAR () are preferred due to their additional AA () value). Non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can use 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director and a Surface RADAR () without risking to override Akizuki-class AACI.
- Her name means "Clear Moon (in Autumn)".
- Suzutsuki was revealed with accompanying character illustration at the 4th Kancolle Naval Review on 16 September 2017.
- Suzutsuki later participated in the ill-fated Operation Ten-Go. Suzutsuki was one of the few ships to survive the ordeal despite extensive damage, alongside Hatsushimo, Yukikaze and Fuyuzuki.
- After the war, her hull, along with the hulls of another two destroyers Fuyuzuki and Yanagi (the one built in 1917, not the one built in 1945), was used as part of a breakwater (known as the "Military Ship Breakwater (軍艦防波堤)" in Japan) in Wakamatsu port in northern Kyushu which is now part of Kitakyushu city. 
- Due to extensive repair works after a typhoon damaged the breakwater in 1961, the hulls of Suzutsuki and Fuyuzuki are completely underground today (hence the name "Entombed Anti-Air Guardian Princess" for her Abyssal counterpart).
- Along with Shimakaze, Amatsukaze, Akizuki, Teruzuki and Hatsuzuki, she is one of 6 Destroyers with "sentient turrets".
- Once again in the JMSDF era, she is a sister ship of the modern Akizuki-class destroyers, JS Sutsuzuki (DD-117).
- Her Kancolle likeness, along with Inazuma and Kaga has been made into mascots of their namesakes, seen in various visual guides inside the ships. This was seen in their Southeast Asian Deployment billboards where the trio visited Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippines, among others. A figure of her was even seen aboard the ship.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/warshipGF/photos/a.1665808446975791/2318328308390465/?type=3&permPage=1
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/warshipGF/photos/pcb.2318336028389693/2318327465057216/?type=3&theater
|Akizuki Class Destroyers|
|Akizuki · Teruzuki · Suzutsuki · Hatsuzuki|
|Niizuki · Wakatsuki · Shimotsuki · Fuyutsuki · Harutsuki · Yoizuki · Natsuzuki · Michitsuki · Hanazuki|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.