- Event Start: 10th August 2015
- Duration: The event will run for around 20 days.
- Large Scale: hinted to be similar as past AL/MI Summer Event
- Special Mechanics: See Mechanics section to learn how these special mechanics are applied for this event
- Difficulty Selection
- Combined Fleet
- The minimum amount of new kanmusus you can get via the event will be at least 5
- The following are hints to new shipgirls. Note that they may refer to the same ship but different entry because there is no official in-game data yet.
- Teruzuki, the second destroyer in Akizuki Class
- A unique fleet-companion type kanmusu of an Auxiliary Ship that hasn't played an active role in history can be obtained after completing the Main Operation and can be put into player's fleet
- Hayasui, a shipgirl of a new support ship-type that can be obtained in all difficulties
- 15m Duplex Rangefinder + Type 21 Air Radar Kai Ni, a June 2015 ranking reward, can be obtained early in the event.
- New system related to Carrier-based planes will be implemented, so a strong air strike force can be formed
Check if you fulfilled these requirements if you can't sortie to event maps!
- Must have a 75% sortie win ratio
- Must have 5 empty ship slots for new ships
- Must have 20 free equipment slots
- This event has 3 ranks: easy (丙), medium (乙), hard (甲)
- HQ Level 35 unlocks medium, HQ Level 80 unlocks hard
- You can choose the difficulty in each map separately. However, you will not be able to jump from Easy -> Hard after a map. To be able to use "Hard" setting, you must clear the previous map either on Medium or Hard itself. Only jumping up two difficulty levels is not allowed, other combinations stick to the old rules.
- 【CANT】Easy > Easy > Hard (not possible because easy jumped to hard)
- 【OK】Easy > Medium > Hard
- 【OK】Medium > Easy > Medium
- 【OK】Medium > Medium > Hard
- 【OK】Hard > Hard > Easy
- 【OK】Hard > Hard > Medium
- When the difficulty is changed, the boss's health bar will be reset.
- Once the map is cleared (boss HP bar is depleted and killed), you CANNOT change the difficulty anymore, but can still farm the map on the difficulty used to clear it
- Different difficulties give different medals, equipment and materials when clearing the maps
Ship-locking means that the maps are divided into multiple operations, and ships that you sortie to one operation could not be used on other operations. For example during the 2014 Event, a ship used on AL (E-1 and E-2) cannot be used on MI (E-3 and E-4).
This means that as you go further into the event, you will have less available ships for sortie. This is why it is recommended to have multiple ships properly raised for each ship type, e.g. using your best CAVs on early maps will lock it there, thus you'll have no more CAVs for later maps, which might even be required for branching.
You will get the ship-locking mechanism depending on the difficult you choose:
- 丙 Easy: No ship-lock
- 乙 Medium: Yes
- 甲 Hard: Yes
- Hinted for E-2 so far
Map Editing Notes
- Use SOURCE EDITOR for editing the maps. If you opened it via Visual Editor by any chance, close it. It is advised to change your editing preference to source editor.
- Only edit TEXT contents and VALUES. Do not edit HTML tag containers, wiki-text sectioning, and its spacing. Even if you know HTML yourself, even if you see the tags are mismatched, DO NOT edit them. You will see that its actually not mismatched if you edit the whole "Event Maps" section. It will really not look right if you're editing only one specific map.
- [Kancolle JP WikiWiki event page]
- KanColle English AS Calculator by ofi123 (original: http://aircalc.net/)
- Air Superiority Calculator (in Japanese)
- Effective LoS Calculator (in Japanese)
- Resource Comparison and Medals
- [E-1] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-2] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-3] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-4] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-5] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-6] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-7] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
Live Streams and Playlists
|View Player Live Streams and Playlists|
|dragonjet||Twitch||Ripping during maintenance||YouTube Channel|
|Shinhwalee (Death Usagi)||Twitch||Depending on work schedule, I may Frontline right after the Maintenance is finished, or may have to delay it for few hours after maintenance. My successful runs will all be uploaded on my Youtube as things go.||Youtube Channel|
|Raven||Twitch||Right after mainten, frontline ALL NIGHT. Will only stream on YouTube, sorry Twitch users|
|I hope my internet connection in Vietnam is strong enough to do that :v Otherwise I will stream elsewhere, maybe Ustream, hitbox or somewhere.||YouTube, starting this summer|
|dethernaxx||Twitch||I stream daily anyways, so i might as well throw my name out, not going to frontline because my poor resources can't handle it but I'll be following close behind them|
|SerialConvort||Twitch||Gonna Frontline till I drop, please drop by for salt if ya want!||Youtube Channel|
|Dechidechi||Twitch||Frontlining if I have time, schedule unstable|
|Ben Seigi||Twitch||I'm going to frontline while hoping for Kanoya not to explode when the event hits. If it does explode, I'll still stream, minus the frontlining.|
|Daxyn||Twitch||Stream starts at 11AM GMT and 10PM GMT everyday with variable length. Hard mode all the way. SourPls|
|Hatsu39||Twitch||Usually frontline because of hype. First time I will upload event sorties on my youtube. It will eventually up within a week when event starts.||YouTube Channel|
|AbsoluteLuck||Twitch||I'll try frontlining b/c i have the rscs. Im fairly newface tho, so dont expect much from me.|
|jeftai||Twitch||Will be frontlining if i can find the time inbetween work and stuff.
schedule is irregular
|Zak提督||Twitch||Will be playing every day of the event: from August 10th to August 30th @ 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM EST.||YouTube|
|Segar||Twitch||Will start streaming after 10th(When my finals are done)|
|ArcticaFrost||Twitch||I will frontline stream during whole event.|
|Kasidid||Twitch||Will streaming daily usually around 1PM to 6AM server time(+9GMT) until clear all on hard and get all new drops. First day's start time depends on server's stability.||YouTube Playlist|
|FinnOtaku||I won't be frontlining, but I'll attempt to not be that far behind. =3|
I'll upload my progress on YouTube gradually, consisting the first and last attempt of every map. At least.
|MisterMorai||Twitch||Will be streaming almost every day. Post-August 17th schedule Monday/Wednesdays from 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM PDT; Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM PDT, All day Saturday, Sundays sporadic. We are farmers.|
|SmokeyTheButt||Twitch||Been saying I would stream an event since Fall and now I think I'm finally gonna do it. I'll be streaming all my runs, and alongside me will probably be fellow TTKs in a TeamSpeak so salt aplenty.|
|Yamikaze||Twitch||Will be streaming straight after maintenance hopefully if connection is well||Youtube|
|TsundereWorks||Twitch||No set schedule, will not be frontlining. Please subscribe for updates. Normal/Hard depending on map, ships & resource count. Will not include game BGM.||Youtube|
|CDRW||Twitch||Streaming second account and host main account's videos on youtube. Will fight on frontline.||Youtube|
|Zeekcannon||Twitch||0 rsc/bucket challenge, no salt, only victory :)|
- Kancolle db. Try access the html page directly if you can't click into event maps
- MyFleetGirls database
- Twitter (Not so reliable)
- DropColle (Not so reliable, manual report)
- Comments below (aware of trolls)