I bid thee luck on whatever last dance you are doing
As a wise Admin once said"I hate this game... ONE MORE TIME" ~ ArcticaFrost
- Event Start: 10th August 2015 (The Extra Operations between E-5 to E-7 will be opened one day later)
- Duration: The event will run until 11:00am on
2nd7th September 2015 Japan time (UTC +09:00).  
- Large Scale: Hinted to be similar as past AL/MI Summer Event
- Special Mechanics: See Mechanics section to learn how these special mechanics are applied for this event
- ↑ Former Kancolle Twitter Link to information (In Japanese only)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Current/Latest Kancolle Twitter Link to information (In Japanese only)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Current/Latest translated developer tweets on event extension in English with source as well as comment area
Check if you fulfilled these requirements if you can't sortie to event maps!
- Must have a 75% sortie win ratio
- Must have 5 empty ship slots for new ships
- Must have 20 free equipment slots
- The Prototype Catapult item that is a requirement for Zuikaku/Shoukaku's second remodel will drop only on Medium or Hard difficulty settings in Area-E6. Even if completing all other maps on Easy, consider completing E6 specifically on Medium with your best fleet in order to obtain this item.
- If you have limited resources, check the rewards for a map in advance to decide for yourself what is the most efficient way to get maximum resources while still reserving enough resources to complete Area-E7.
Ship-locking means that the maps are divided into multiple operations, and ships that you sortie to one operation could not be used on other operations. For example during the 2014 Event, a ship used on AL (E-1 and E-2) cannot be used on MI (E-3 and E-4).
This means that as you go further into the event, you will have less available ships for sortie. This is why it is recommended to have multiple ships properly raised for each ship type, e.g. using your best CAVs on early maps will lock it there, thus you'll have no more CAVs for later maps, which might even be required for branching.
There's two parts in the system: The Ship-tagging part and the Ship-locking part
- Ship tag:The system will 'tag' your ship IMMEDIATELY AFTER you sortie your girls to the map. Depending on what map you send your girls to, they'll a get certain tag color.
- E-7 is the only map that will not tag your ship with a new tag since it allows all ships with the exception of E-5 ships to sortie.
- Tags are there to stay for the duration of the event and they can't be overwritten by another tag.
- Tags are unique to the specific ship they're applied to, so if you have multiple Kagas, you can sortie one Kaga into E-2 and the other Kaga into E-3.
- Ship lock:The system will 'check' your fleet to see if there are any ships with tags that don't match the map's tag. If there are no ships with conflicting tags, you're allowed to sortie that fleet.
- However, the system will ignore conflicting tags if the chosen map difficulty is Easy. Meaning E-1/ E-2 tags are ignored if you're trying to sortie E-3 on Easy. On E-3 Medium / Hard, the ship locking restriction applies.
- IMPORTANT: Ship locking does not apply to ships being used in support expeditions. Meaning your ships that are tagged with E-1/ E-2 can be used in support expeditions to help your fleet that is sortieing E-3
Fleet Locking Table:
Mobile Task Force
|*Combined Fleet = Cmb Flt|
How to read the table: Each ship is given a color stamp in each area, ships with that color stamp can only sortie to an area of the same color stamp (e.g. blue ships cannot sortie to an orange area). Ships will be marked as soon as you enter the map.
- To put it simple for E-7, every ship can be used except the ship that you sent to E-5.
- For E-1 and E-2: REMEMBER! E-2 is a Combined Fleet! Your ships in E-1 can still be used in E-2 just remember to make it a combined fleet!
What ships are known for special branching?
- E1: Kikuzuki confirmed
- E3: Unconfirmed report for
(Zuikaku + Shoukaku) or Shouhou(+CVL)or (Suzuya or/and? Kumano) or (Ryuujou + Tone)
- E4: (Kongou + Haruna) or (Kirishima + Hiei) confirmed, (Yuudachi + Akatsuki) or (Yuudachi + Harusame) or (Kirishima + Ayanami) reported, and (Yuudachi + Ayanami) and (2 out of 3 in Ayanami, Harusame, Akatsuki) are unconfirmed, with (Takao+Atago) rumored. Ryuujou confirmed.
- E5: Akitsushima +DD confirmed, unconfirmed report for Akitsumaru
- E6: Fubuki + Furutaka confirmed, Ayanami + Yuudachi confirmed, Akizuki unconfirmed. However note that these pairings are ill-advised.
- E7: Akitsumaru + CV leads to X/Y by fixing the D to H route. Akitsushima suspected to lead from D to H too?
The Second Operation SN, Initial Operations Complete!
|Clear E-2.||250 / 0 / 250 / 0||x1 x1||Requires:B06 |
Tidying Up the Arsenal
|Scrap Equipment 5 times.||100 / 100 / 100 / 100||x2 x1||Requires: SN01|
Carry Out the Patrol on the Main Carrier Task Force's Rout
|Sink 6 Submarines||0 / 250 / 0 / 250||none||Requires: SN02|
Unlocks: E-3, SN04, SN05
Assign the Murata Squadron Torpedo Bomber to Akagi
|Set Akagi as the Secretary Ship and equip her with Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Murata Squadron).||0 / 0 / 0 / 50||x2 x1||Requires: SN03|
Snatch Away the Air Superiority in the Solomon Sea Area
|Clear E-4.||400 / 0 / 400 / 0||x1 x1||Requires: SN03|
Reassign the Murata Squadron Torpedo Bomber to Shoukaku
|Set Shoukaku as the Secretary Ship and equip her with Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Murata Squadron).||0 / 0 / 0 / 50||x3 x3||Requires: SN04, SN05|
Increase the Fleet's Level of Training in Preparation for Operation FS
|Attain 4 victories in PVP||300 / 300 / 0 / 0||x3 x3||Requires: SN05|
Unlocks: E-5, SN09
Share counter with C03
Arsenal "Model Conversion"
|Set Shoukaku equipped with Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Murata Squadron) as the Secretary Ship, and then
Scrap 2 Tenzan (Heavenly Mountain).
|0 / 0 / 0 / 0||Tenzan Model 12 (Murata Squadron) x1||Requires: SN06|
Eastern Area Dispatch Fleet, Sortie!
|Clear E-5.||550 / 0 / 550 / 0||x1 x1||Requires: SN07|
Unlocks: SN10, SN11
Establish a Bridgehead to Operation FS
|Sink 10 Aircraft Carriers (CVL counts)||0 / 450 / 0 / 450||none||Requires: SN09|
|SN11||空母機動部隊 「第三艦隊」 を編成せよ！|
Organize the Third Fleet of the Carrier Task Force
|Create a Carrier Task Force (Combined Fleet) containing Shoukaku, Zuikaku and Zuihou in the first fleet.||300 / 300 / 0 / 300||x1 x4||Requires: SN09|
E-7 Boss Special Mechanism
According to August 13th's tweets by game staff, there exist ways to make the E-7 boss weaker (see E-7 section in the page), but the effect will reset everyday at 00:00 JST. (However there are nothing visible to indicate the weakening) (The effect reportedly do not activate during the first two day of the event, however it is not validated) (It have been suspected that the weakening effect is actually increase critical hit effect of friendly ship but there are not enough evident to conclude it is really the nature of the weakening effect)
Note: at Aug29 00:00 JST (Aug28 15:00 UTC or 08:00 PDT), Rabaul server's weakening effect remain unresetted over day change due to server instability in the previous day. (So that If one in Rabaul server weakened the boss at 28th, they would not need to do that again in 29th)
Map Editing Notes
- Use SOURCE EDITOR for editing the maps. If you opened it via Visual Editor by any chance, CLOSE IT. It is advised to change your editing preference to source editor.
- Only edit TEXT contents and VALUES. DO NOT edit HTML tag containers, wiki-text sectioning, and its spacing. EVEN if you know HTML yourself, even if you see the tags are mismatched, DO NOT edit them. You will see that its actually not mismatched if you edit the whole "Event Maps" section. It will really NOT look right if you're editing only one specific map.
- For Ship Drop markup, please check Thread:295964 for what ship should be considered rare and should be marked as red and the rest should be keep as black. For ships confirmed to drop at certain difficulty or above, use (Difficulty +) to label them. If the info is absent then DO NOT include this in your edit. State where do you get the info from in the edit comment/reason field.
Why can't I sortie to E-3/5/6?
- You have to complete a series of event-related quests first, read here.
Can I farm for Isokaze/U-511/Roma/Takanami/Tokitsukaze in this event?
Can I farm for Akizuki/Prinz EugenAmagi/Katsuragi/Littorio/Akitsushima in this event?
- No report yet.
Will boss pattern revert to pre-final kill pattern after a map is cleared?
- KanColle English AS Calculator by ofi123 (original: http://aircalc.net/)
- Air Superiority Calculator (in Japanese)
- Effective LoS Calculator (in Japanese)
- KanColle English AS Calculator (with air proficiency system).
- Resource Comparison and Medals
- [E-1] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-2] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-3] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-4] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-5] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-6] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
- [E-7] Fleet Composition + Enemy Encounters
Live Streams and Playlists
|View Player Live Streams and Playlists|
|dragonjet||Twitch||Ripping during maintenance||YouTube Channel|
|Shinhwalee (Death Usagi)||Twitch||
My successful runs will all be uploaded on my Youtube as things go.
E-7 Hard mode Final Dance will be streamed starting at 11 AM EST 8/29
(E-1 to E-7 Hard available)
|Raven||Twitch||Right after mainten, frontline. Will only stream on YouTube, sorry Twitch users|
|Stream on Twitch only, will join frontline if I have time.||YouTube, starting this summer|
|dethernaxx||Twitch||I stream daily anyways, so i might as well throw my name out, not going to frontline because my poor resources can't handle it but I'll be following close behind them|
|SerialConvort||Twitch||Gonna Frontline till I drop, please drop by for salt if ya want!||Youtube Channel|
|Dechidechi||Twitch||Frontlining if I have time, schedule unstable|
|Ben Seigi||Twitch||I'm going to frontline while hoping for Kanoya not to explode when the event hits. If it does explode, I'll still stream, minus the frontlining.|
|Daxyn||Twitch||Stream starts at 11AM GMT and 10PM GMT everyday with variable length. Hard mode all the way. SourPls|
|Hatsu39||Twitch||Usually frontline because of hype. First time I will upload event sorties on my youtube. It will eventually up within a week when event starts.||YouTube Channel|
|AbsoluteLuck||Twitch||I'll try frontlining b/c i have the rscs. Im fairly newface tho, so dont expect much from me.|
|jeftai||Twitch||Will be frontlining if i can find the time inbetween work and stuff.
schedule is irregular
|Segar||Twitch||Will start streaming after 10th(When my finals are done)|
|ArcticaFrost||Twitch||I will frontline stream during whole event.|
|Kasidid||The event is cleared. I uploaded my record to YouTube, see the playlist.
Details in either videos or description.
|FinnOtaku||I won't be frontlining, but I'll attempt to not be that far behind. =3|
I'll upload my progress on YouTube gradually, consisting the first and last attempt of every map. At least.
|SmokeyTheButt||Twitch||Been saying I would stream an event since Fall and now I think I'm finally gonna do it. I'll be streaming all my runs, and alongside me will probably be fellow TTKs in a TeamSpeak so salt aplenty.|
|Yamikaze||Twitch||Will be streaming straight after maintenance hopefully if connection is well||Youtube|
|TsundereWorks||Twitch||No set schedule, will not be frontlining. Please subscribe for updates. Normal/Hard depending on map, ships & resource count. Will not include game BGM.||Youtube|
|CDRW||Twitch||Streaming second account and host main account's videos on youtube. Will fight on frontline.||Youtube|
|Knighteo||Twitch||Regular Progression, aiming to clear it as fast as I can. No set schedules but probably around 6pm to 1am JST.|
|ShadowseerXII||Twitch||Streaming Probably all nights. Sortieing right after enough info for E1 comes out. I'll go all hard modo until event forces me to withdraw, not so prepared to it but gonna finish it anyway. I'll clear as fast as I can. Speaking PT-BR and English.||Youtube|
|Zeekcannon||Twitch||0 resource/bucket challenge (hard mode), no salt, only love :)|
|Xiei||Twitch||Streaming from Japan, frontlining Hard mode and also combing Japanese twitter for the latest tech. Will begin about an hour before maintenance and end once I've finished the event. Will post formations/equipment here as well.|
Streaming from Europe (GMT+1). Successfully cleared from IBS event up to Spring 2015 (all hard mode / TTK lvl 100+). Frontlining all maps in hard mode. Starting with capped fuel, ammo and steel + 2000 buckets.
No plan for playlist whatsoever, but will archive videos on twitch.
|Risemiria||Twitch||Will be streaming from Hawaii (GMT-10:30/UTC-10:00). Aiming for full hard mode clear as quickly as possible. No set schedule.|
Frontlining for the glory of lolicon.
Looking for pro strats. Maybe a little frontline.
|ArinAensland||Twitch||Check daily for shenanigans.|
|Tnting||Cleared all map in Hard modes. Only uploads to youtube. Currently at: E-7 last kill||Youtube playlist|
|InfernalGunX||Twitch||Trying to complete the event on Hard Mode. Can´t frontline due to college but I´ll try to keep up the pace. I have the chance to take out my laptop in some classes so I might stream there too xD. (UTC -6:00)|
|Nep-Nep||Aiming to clear all maps as if they all had their own ship lock. Videos will be uploaded to my youtube channel. The main purpose of the videos are to serve as a memento of the event for myself, so don't expect high quality editing, as I don't have high standards set for my own videos.||Youtube playlist|
|Zak提督||Twitch||Will be playing every day of the event: from August 10th to August 30th @ 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM EST.||YouTube|
|RyuWanSparx||Twitch||Somewhat casual stream since its my first event but will still try to finish event as fast as I can, Playing on full medium, stream may have interactive voiceovers.
Stream is mostly up and stable on weekday afternoon/evenings (GMT +8) unless my laptop blows up from too much cpu usage
|DeltaSierra4||Twitch||Will try to stream every night (10 pm ~ 2 am CDT most likely). Streaming both KanColle and Shooting Girls events.
I also stream on livestream. If you want the link, PM me in stream.
|Arialypse||Arialypse - Kantai Collection Event Summer 2015||Arialypse|
|xSauriaNx||Will clear Event Maps twice to thrice a day. Will immediately upload after clearing.||Sauri Extras|
|keemeef||Twitch||Usually plays the event around 12am PST and so on.|
Event Preparation Guide
- Kancolle db. Try access the html page directly if you can't click into event maps
- MyFleetGirls database
- Poi Database (difficulty-marked, automatic)
- Discussions at doorblog
- Twitter (Not so reliable)
- DropColle (Not so reliable, manual report)
- Chinese Forum aemedia, Chinese wiki moegirl, Chinese kcwiki, Chinese joyme, Chinese NGA Forum
- Comments below (aware of trolls)