Effects: Has a chance to provide bonuses in night battle
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The Star Shell is a parachute flare fired from the ship's cannons.
It can illuminate the enemy fleet's position which can aid any allied ships' attacks on the enemy. (It can also lower the offensive capabilities of the enemy fleet.)
- Can provide the following effects when a ship equipped with this enters a night battle:
- Night battle attack accuracy for your fleet increase.
- Cut-in rates for your fleet increase.
- Cut-in rate of enemy fleets decrease.
- As opposed to a Searchlight, this equipment doesn't apply a negative effect on the ship equipping it, but the above effects are not guaranteed to trigger, meaning that it can fail. Equipping more Star Shells in your fleet will increase the chances it will trigger.
- Can be used simultaneously with Searchlight.