Skilled Sonar Personnel + Late Model Bow Torpedo Mount (6 tubes)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The late model, improved version of a submarine exclusive weapon fitted to a submarine's bridge.
A highly accurate oxygen torpedo, slightly smaller in diameter than the ones carried by surface ships. This combination of a set of six improved, later model torpedo tubes that don't leak air bubbles and a highly trained sonar crew give submarines high attack power and survivability.
- January 2017 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- April 2017 Ranking Reward for Top 20
- June 2017 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- July 2017 Ranking Reward for Top 5.
- January 2018 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- August 2018 Ranking Rewards for Top 20.
Characteristics of New Submarine Torpedo Mount
When used by themselves or together with submarine radars, new submarine torpedoes (Late Model Bow Torpedo Mount (6 tubes) and Skilled Sonar Personnel + Late Model Bow Torpedo Mount (6 tubes)) can trigger Torpedo Cut-In types that have higher damage modifiers than the usual Torpedo Cut-In.
|Torpedo Cut-In modifiers|
- The sonar referenced is likely to be the Type 93 Passive Sonar equipped on submarines. The sonar was used offensively by skilled sonar operators to guide torpedoes in an effective and stealthy manner coupled with torpedoes that didn't leave a bubble trail.