|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
The Shiun was conceived as a high-performance seaplane intended to scout the enemy where air superiority is lost or unachievable. A next generation seaplane powered by the Mitsubishi Kasei engine with a pair of contra-rotating propellers and floats that could be jettisoned for higher speed performance, tests were inconclusive with these features. Nonetheless these aircraft saw service aboard the light cruiser, Ooyodo.
- September 2014 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- October 2014 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- December 2014 Ranking Reward for Top 5, 20, and 100.
- March 2015 Ranking Reward for Top 5, 20, and 100.
- April 2015 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- September 2015 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- Februrary 2016 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- June 2016 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- September 2016 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- August 2017 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- Could be chosen as reward for the limited time New Year 2017 Quest 3 (BSB19).
- Could be chosen as reward for the limited time New Year 2019 Quest 4 (SB36).
- Can be chosen as reward for Quest D29.
- Allied reporting name Norm.
- Intended as a high speed recon plane that could drop its main float and retract the wing floats for emergency speed, however these systems were giving insufficient testing and performed poorly in operation.
- Only 15 were completed before cancellation in 1944, with about a third of those built shot down.