|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Called the "Dauntless", this simple yet robust dive bomber was used extensively during the Great War. In the hands of a skilled pilot it can even be used as fighter.
- Fall 2016 Event E-2 Easy/Medium/Hard reward.
- The SBD is famous for turning the tide of the war at the Battle of Midway.
- It was popularly known as the "Slow But Deadly", stemming from the initials SBD and its relatively low speed by its pilots.
- SBD took part in defending Pearl Harbour. It was also their first action in WW2. 3 days later, SBD from USS Enterprise sunk I-170.
- In the begining of Pacific War, many USN pilots wanted this plane to be replaced, however, this plane sunk more ships than any other allied navy planes did.
- On rare occasions, SBD was mounted with DGP-1 gunpods which replaces the bomb under the wings. This makes SBD more focused on ground attacking role and strafing enemy convoy.
- SBD means "Scout Bomber Douglas"