Ro.44 Seaplane Fighter bis
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
A seaplane reconaissance aircraft rebuilt from the Ro. 43 into a seaplane fighter with excellent mobility and reliability that was operated by the country of Pasta. Due to its slow speed it is somewhat limited as a fighter, however it can still be a valuable contributor to offshore air power. This machine has been renovated and improved due to feedback from combat experience.
Characteristic of Seaplane Fighter
As a Seaplane Fighter, it:
- Will not enable Artillery Spotting by itself.
- Will provide additional 25 points fighter power at double chevron.
- Will not participate in Opening Air Stage bombing.
- Is immune to enemy Anti-Air fire.
- Can be equipped on Yamato Kai, Musashi Kai, Nagato Kai and Mutsu Kai in addition to ships that can equip Seaplane Bombers.
|Improvement Cost: 80 60 280||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 2x Zuiun||0||8/14||4/5||✗||✗||✗||✗||✗||Z||Z||Zara Due|
|Consumes: 1x Ro.44 Seaplane Fighter||6||14/18||6/7|
- The "bis" designation means 2 or part 2 in Latin, which in this context is used for variants of the derivative model such as tanks, aircraft and vehicles by Italy. It is essentially a foreign-made modification very similar to the Kai process used by Japanese equipment.
- It is the first foreign equipment to get a foreign modification designation directly from upgrades.
- Zara due displays this aircraft in her art.