Ro.44 Seaplane Fighter
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
A single-seater fighter modification of the reliable and maneuverable two-seater Ro.43 reconnaissance seaplane used in the country of pasta. There are limits to its fighter ability due to the slow speed, but it was expected to be a valuable maritime air defense asset. It had a limited production run.
- January 2016 Ranking Reward for all tiers.
- Changed classification from Seaplane Bomber to Seaplane Fighter after the 29 February 2016 update.
- +1 was removed after the 29 February 2016 update.
- A bug after the 3 May 2016 update didn't allow Pola Kai to equip this after being removed from her.
- The bug was fixed after the 13 May 2016 Emergency Maintenance.
- Equipment Icon changed after the 17 March 2017 update.
- Changed library classification from Multi-purpose Seaplane/Seaplane Bomber/Seaplane Fighter to Seaplane Fighter after the 5 April 2017 update.
Characteristic of Seaplane Fighter
As a Seaplane Fighter, it:
- Will not enable Artillery Spotting by itself.
- Will provide additional 25 points fighter power at double chevron.
- Will not participate in Opening Air Stage bombing.
- Is immune to enemy Anti-Air fire.
- Can be equipped on Yamato Kai, Musashi Kai, Nagato Kai and Mutsu Kai in addition to ships that can equip Seaplane Bombers.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Collection/EnemyShips' not found.
- When originally introduced on 24 February 2016, this equipment was introduced as a Seaplane Bomber and behaved as such until the 29 February 2016 update.
- In this period, when equipped on Seaplane Tenders, Aviation Cruisers, Aviation Battleships, etc., the ship would attack enemy subs, but when equipped on remodelled Italian Battleships or Cruisers, either alone or alongside a Seaplane Bomber and/or a Type 0 Passive Sonar, these ships would ignore these targets instead.