Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A purely domestically produced triple gun mounting for use as a battleship's main battery that was prototyped at Kure Naval Arsenal.
Slightly above 16 inches (40.6 cm), this 41 cm cannon was the world's largest battleship gun until the development of 46 cm cannon of type "Yamato". The Nagato-class battleship was equipped with this, to achieve the "Big 7" high damage and high accuracy that is far beyond the level of the world powers.
- Summer 2014 Event E-3 and E-6 rewards.
- August 2014 Ranking Reward for Top 5.
- September 2014 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- October 2014 Ranking Reward (21st-500th place only).
- November 2014 Ranking Reward for Top 100.
- February 2015 Ranking Reward for Top 100.
- May 2015 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- February 2016 Ranking Reward (6th-20th place only).
- April 2016 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- May 2016 Ranking Reward (21st-500th place only).
- November 2016 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
- February 2017 Ranking Reward for Top 20.
- December 2017 Ranking Reward (21st-100th place only).
|Improvement Cost: 40 440 620 40||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 2x 41cm Twin Gun Mount||0||5/7||4/6|| |
Nagato Kai (Kai Ni)
|Consumes: 3x 41cm Twin Gun Mount||6||8/10||5/8|
|Consumes: 2x 46cm Triple Gun Mount|
2x New Model Gun Mount Improvement Material
Produces: 1x 41cm Triple Gun Mount Kai