|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||January 17th 2018 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||January 17th 2018 19:30|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||January 17th 2018 19:30|
Christmas Gift Box 2017 Expiration[edit | edit source]
Tatsuta 2nd Remodel[edit | edit source]
- Second Upgrade: Tatsuta Kai Ni
- Requires Level 80+
- Does NOT require a Blueprint
- Stock equipment:
- She can equip:
- She cannot equip:
- She can always perform OASW, even with less than 100 displayed ASW or without any ASW equipment.
Murasame 2nd Remodel[edit | edit source]
- Second Upgrade: Murasame Kai Ni
- Requires Level 70+
- Requires an Action Report but does NOT require a Blueprint
- Stock equipment:
- She can equip:
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal Update[edit | edit source]
- 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount can now be improved with the help of Tatsuta Kai Ni through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal.
- It will also be able to upgrade into another equipment in a future update. 
|NEW!&UPDATED!Akashi's Improvement Arsenal: Equipment Tables|
New Voicelines[edit | edit source]
- Remodeled Shiratsuyu-class Destroyer First Ship Shiratsuyu Kai will receive a limited-time 'Mysterious Number One!" voiceline.
- Hatsuharu Kai as well as Hatsuharu Kai Ni now have hourly notifications.
- NEW! 2nd remodel voicelines for Tatsuta Kai Ni and Murasame Kai Ni
Seasonal Content[edit | edit source]
- The New Year 2018 Seasonal Contents CG, Voicelines, Furniture and limited-time New Year Quests have been removed.
- Souryuu and Shiranui "Casual Outfit" Modes are also over as well. They will be saved into the Ship Girl Library.
New Quests[edit | edit source]
Elite 4th Torpedo Squadron, Prepare for Sortie!
|Form a Fleet with Murasame Kai Ni as Flagship along with at least 3 of the following ships: Yura Kai Ni, Yuudachi Kai Ni, Harusame Kai, Samidare Kai, Akizuki Kai, and two additional ships of your choice.||0 / 400 / 0 / 0|| x3
Emergency Repair Goddess x1
Start the Matsu Transport Operation!
|Sortie a Fleet with Tatsuta Kai or Tatsuta Kai Ni as Flagship, with at least 3 or more DD/DEs to World 1-4, 1-6 and clear the boss node with at least an A(?) rank or reach the goal twice on both maps.||200 / 200 / 200 / 0||choice between
New Model Gun Mount Improvement Material x1
New Model Aerial Armament Materials x1
Furniture Fairy x1
Daihatsu Landing Craft x1
Action Report x1
Elite 4th Torpedo Squadron, Sortie to the Southern Ocean Area!
|Sortie a Fleet with Murasame Kai Ni as Flagship along with at least 3 of the following ships: Yura Kai Ni, Yuudachi Kai Ni, Harusame Kai, Samidare Kai, Akizuki Kai, two additional ships of your choice to World 5-1, 5-3, 5-4 and obtain at least A-rank victories at the boss nodes.||400 / 400 / 0 / 400||choice between
12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model C Kai 2 x1
Type 22 Surface Radar x2
12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model B Kai 2 x2
Underway Replenishment x2
Drum Canister x3
Supply Ship Irako's Support
|Form a Fleet in the 1st Fleet with at least 2 or more Light Cruisers, and obtain 3 Victories in Exercise (PvP), then afterwards equip the 1st Fleet Flagship with 2 Combat Rations.
※Equipment must be unlocked.
※ Consumes the equipment upon quest completition.
|100 / 0 / 0 / 0||"Irako" x1
The Maintenance of Warfare Support Ability
|Prepare 3,600 Steel. Scrap 4 Large-Caliber Main Guns, 2 recon Seaplanes and 3 Torpedoes.
※The prepared Resource will be consumed upon Quest completion.
|0 / 500 / 0 / 150||x5||Requires: F66??|
Developer tweets[edit | edit source]
Twitter avatars[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.