|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||October 18th 2017 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||October 18th 2017 19:30|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||October 18th 2017 19:30|
End of Saury 2017 Mini-Event[edit | edit source]
- The Saury 2017 Mini-Event comes to an end.
- Saury limited-time quests will no longer be available.
- Any Saury in possession will disappear from the inventory.
End of Coastal Defense Ships (DE) Limited-time Drop[edit | edit source]
- The Coastal Defense Ships will no longer be available in the Normal Maps as Drops.
KanColle Android Updated to 1.0.11[edit | edit source]
- Update required from DMM GAMES App.
Seasonal CG[edit | edit source]
Yukata, Saury mode, Fishing mode Seasonal CGs are over.
- Each respective Seasonal mode will be added into the Library.
The following girls have new/returning Seasonal CG:
- NEW! Autumn Casual Outfit Seasonal CG:
- NEW! Halloween CG:
- Returning CG:
UI Enhancements[edit | edit source]
- Button changes
- Sortie and Expedition section's UI/Button has been slightly changed/updated.
- In the Composition and Resupply sections, the nuisance of where you had trouble in controls due to the smoke coming out from the Damaged Ships has been fixed.
- OPTION update
- It is now possible to mute the BGM and other sounds with One Click.
- Furniture store UI update
- The Furniture Store/Internal Change has been slightly changed/updated.
- For Furnitures with Headquarters BGM change, a Music Fairy will be shown.
Expedition update[edit | edit source]
- New "provisional resupply " in expedition page.
- NOTE: Quest D25 must be cleared first in order to obtain the item (遠征「臨時補給」開放) that allows such function.
- Can be used in the Expedition Preparation section by fulfilling a certain requirement
- Can be used to resupply the expedition fleet on the expedition start screen.
- No additional item is required in order to use provisional resupply.
New expeditions[edit | edit source]
- Expeditions A2 and A3 can give Great Success without sparkling or special equipment.
- Expedition 24 needs to be cleared for A3 to appear. Other requirements are uncertain.
Aircraft Carrier Cut-in (CVCI) update[edit | edit source]
- CVCI has been updated where the Aircraft's Proficiency will determine the Attack Success Rate/Critical Attack Success Rate/Critical Damage Output and etc.
- The first slot bomber will also increase the attack success rate depending on its proficiency.
Secure the Safety of the Transportation Route!
|Sortie a fleet with Light Cruiser as flagship, 2 or more Destroyers/Coastal Defense Ships. You may bring up to 3 additional ships.
Sortie to World 1-3, 1-4, 1-5 and obtain at least A-rank victories at the boss node.
|300 / 300 / 0 / 0|| X 1
Reinforce the Expedition Resupply Support Regime!
|Prepare 800 Steel in your inventory, complete Expedition A1.||200 / 200 / 0 / 0||Provisional Resupply
Suppress the Enemy Ships intruding into the close seas!
|Complete Expedition 4, A2, and A3 twice each per Expedition.||0 / 1000 / 0 / 300|| X 3,
Type 95 Depth Charge
|Requires: D24, D25
Developer tweets[edit | edit source]
Twitter avatars[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.