|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||October 5th 2016 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||October 5th 2016 18:40|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||October 5th 2016 18:50|
New Limited-time CG[edit | edit source]
- Akebono receives Udon.
- Mizuho receives Gyūdon.
- Akigumo receives Katsudon
- The following girls receives Oyakodon (as part of collaboration with Nakau):
New Quests total of 4
|JP Name||EN Name||Quest Description/Reward|
|飛行場設営の準備を実施せよ！||Prepare to setup the Land Base||6-3 boss S win give you one Construction Corps|
|中部海域「基地航空隊」展開！||Launch the LBAS to the Central Ocean Area||scrap 2 drums, and system will eat 1200 , 3000 and a Construction Corps|
|夜間突入！敵上陸部隊を叩け！||Enter Night Battle! Attack the Enemy Land Base||5-3 boss A win give you one Construction Corps|
|夜の海を照らす「灯り」を入手せよ！||Obtain the Searchlight that brightens the Dark Sea||2-1 boss S win|
※The quest progression for the first 3 quests is triggered by completing the quest "New Mikawa Fleet Sortie to the Solomons"(B41) and "Bolster the Capability for Amphibious Assault Operations!" (B62).
Prepare for the Construction of the Land Base!
|Sortie to World 6-3 and obtain an S-rank at the boss||0 / 0 / 0 / 0||Construction Corps X 1||Requires: B41, B62|
Rush into Night Battle! Attack the Enemy Landing Forces!
|Sortie to World 5-3 and obtain at least an A-rank at the boss||0 / 0 / 0 / 0||Construction Corps X 1||Requires: B80, others(?)|
Obtain the Searchlight that brightens the Dark Sea!
|Sortie to World 2-1 and obtain an S-rank at the boss||100 / 100 / 0 / 0||Searchlight X 1
- Land Base Aerial Support is now available in both 6-4 as well as 6-5.
- To use the LBAS in World 6-4 and 6-5, you must acquire the "Construction Corps" either through the Quests or through Akashi's item shop.
- World 6-4:
- World 6-5:
- New BGMs for LBAS:
- Land Base Aerial Support ※ BGM shows up in set up.
- Wings of the Sea Eagles ※ BGM for World 6-5.
- The new map, named "Interception of the Carrier Task Force" requires certain requirements to be met to clear the map.
- Boss pattern vary according to gauge.
- 38.1cm Mk.I Twin Gun Mount can now be upgraded to 38.1cm Mk.I/N Twin Gun Mount Kai
- 38.1cm Mk.I/N Twin Gun Mount Kai is now upgradeable.
UI/Misc.[edit | edit source]
- EO maps add gauge to sortie screen:
- Maximum ship slots are now 310 and equipment 40+ increase.
Developer tweets[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Mikado wrote: On 25 October 1944, Kinu arrived at Cagayan. The naval transports T.6, T.9 and T.10 each embarked 350 troops and the T.101 and T.102 each loaded 400 men, Kinu embarked 347 men and Uranami 150 men. On 26 October 1944 in the Visayan Sea Kinu and Uranami were attacked by 75-80 aircraft from two groups of Task Group 77.4's escort carriers. TBM Avenger torpedo-bombers from USS Natoma Bay and 12 Avengers and FM-2 Wildcat fighters of VC-21 from USS Marcus Island made repeated bomb, rocket and strafing hits on Kinu and Uranami. An Avenger from USS Manila Bay scored two direct bomb hits on Kinu and several rocket hits on Uranami, which sank around noon. At 1130, two more waves of aircraft attacked. A third bomb hit the aft engine room and set Kinu on fire.
- Admiral Mikado wrote: 5500t CLs that still don't have Kai-2:
Kuma, Tama, Nagara, Natori, Yura, Kinu
Kuma, Tama, Nagara & Natori were sunk by submarine torpedoes.
Yura was sunk by bombers but wasn't part of a transport mission.
Which leaves only Kinu.
Twitter avatars[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.