Portions of the old discussion thread can be viewed here.
|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance has begun.||Maintenance has ended.|
|Maintenance start date and time:||June 30 2016 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||June 30 2016 18:00|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||June 30 2016 18:50|
For a full debriefing on the game update (including developer tweets), you may wish to refer to this link.
Asashio Kai Ni implementation[edit | edit source]
- Asashio Kai Ni is a "convertible" ship like Kasumi Kai Ni, she can be converted between Asashio Kai Ni D and Asashio Kai Ni.
- Does NOT require a blueprint.
- Able to equip Daihatsu Landing Craft and Special Type 2 Amphibious Landing Craft.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- [Carrier-based Fighter] Type 0 Fighter Model 32
- +5, +2
- Obtainable via Development
- [Carrier-based Fighter] Type 0 Fighter Model 32 (Skilled)
- +8, +1, +4
- Obtainable by improving Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled)
- [Main Gun] 16inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.7 + GFCS
- +24, +3, +1, +7, +1, Long
- Obtainable by improving 16inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.7
Quests[edit | edit source]
- "31st Destroyer Division", Defeat the Enemy Submarines!
- Reorganize the New "8th Destroyer Division"!
- Ace! 8th Destroyer Division, 1st Squad!
- Mass-production of Automatic AA Guns.
- Okinoshima Interception
※ A new seasonal(3 month)-repeat quests will be implemented
Reorganise the New 8th Destroyer Division!
|Have Asashio Kai Ni as flagship, Michishio, Ooshio and Arashio in your fleet.
※ doesn't have to be the main fleet
|200 / 200 / 0 / 0||X 3||Requires: B20|
Elite! DesDiv 8, 1st platoon!
|Have fleet with Asashio Kai Ni D and Ooshio Kai Ni.
※ doesn't have to be the main fleet
|250 / 250 / 0 / 0||X 3 "Mamiya" X 1||Requires: ???|
31st Cruiser Division, suppress the enemy submarines!
|Sortie a fleet with Isuzu Kai Ni as flagship, Satsuki Kai Ni, Uzuki Kai, and three wildcards to World 1-6 and reach the goal point twice.||310 / 310 / 0 / 310|| X 2
Type 3 Active Sonar
|Requires: Bw5, A66|
New 8th Destroyer Division, sortie!
|Sortie a fleet with Asashio Kai Ni/Asashio Kai Ni D as flagship, Michishio, Ooshio, Arashio, and two wildcards to World 1-6 and reach the goal point.||400 / 400 / 0 / 0||Searchlight
Daihatsu Landing Craft
Elite "DesDiv 8 team 1" anti-submarine patrol
|Sortie to 1-5 with Asashio Kai Ni D and Ooshio Kai Ni and any two other ships. There are no flagship preferential treatment.||0 / 800 / 0 / 200||X 4 x1||Requires: A71|
Anti-Air Gun Mass Production
|Scrap Anti-Air Guns six times.||0 / 100 / 0 / 200||X 1 X 2||Weekly Quest|
Requires: Bd2, F18
Early Summer Cleanup
|Scrap 5 equipments||0 / 0 / 200 / 200||X 1 and Cool looking fishbowl furniture X 1||Unlock requirement still unknown|
Quarterly Sortie Quests[edit | edit source]
Okinoshima Sea Counter Attack
|Win via S ranking boss of 2-4 two times with any formation.||800 / 800 / 800 / 0||"Mamiya" X 1 X 5||Requires: B19|
Furniture[edit | edit source]
- Cool wooden wall NEW!
- Half-floor worth of Tatami NEW!
- Cool-looking Fishbowl NEW! (Obtained through quests)
- Ground cherry flower window
- Cold water bath
- Pre-ordered summer set
Seasonal Content[edit | edit source]
- Early summer voice lines for 7 Mutsuki-class DD and Ryuujou
[edit | edit source]
The following equipment have been added:
- Prototype 61cm Sextuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount
- 16inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.7
- 16inch Triple Gun Mount Mk.7 + GFCS
- Type 96 Fighter
- Type 0 Fighter Model 21
- Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled)
- Type 0 Fighter Model 32
- Type 0 Fighter Model 32 (Skilled)
- Type 0 Fighter Model 52
- Type 0 Fighter Model 52 (Skilled)
- Zero Fighter Model 52C (601 Air Group)
Kanmusu stat. update[edit | edit source]
The following Kanmusu have their stats. buffed:
- Ayanami Kai Ni: +2
- Hamakaze Kai: Max +4
- Harukaze Kai: Max +4
- Hatsuharu Kai Ni: +2
- Hatsushimo Kai Ni: +1
- Isokaze Kai: (at max) +18 +10 Max +4
- Kamikaze Kai: Max +6
- Maikaze Kai: Max +4
- Shigure Kai Ni: Max +2
- Tanikaze Kai: Max +1
- Ushio Kai Ni: +2 +1 Max +3
- Uzuki Kai: Max+2
User Interface (UI) updates[edit | edit source]
- The fonts have been adjusted for Kanmusu List [Browser Version]
- App stability reinforced [Android Version]
- Zero Fighter Model 21 (Skilled)'s CG revamped.
- Depth Charge Attack animation speed increased.
Introduction of the "Preemptive Anti-submarine Attack"[edit | edit source]
- For maps such as [[1-5}}, 4-2, 4-3 involving submarines, you will notice that your kanmusu will preemptively depth charges the submarines.
- Requires 100 ASW stat.
- Requires at least one Sonar. Having full Depth Charge will not trigger pre-strike even with 100+ ASW.
- Isuzu Kai Ni is an exception and will do pre-strike no matter what.
Developer tweets[edit | edit source]
Twitter avatars[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Misc. notes[edit | edit source]
- It appears that the font sizes were shrunk following this update. For more information you can click on the [Expand] button on the right. The information contained within is a tweet as well as before and after image comparison - to both comment and note on the differences;
(Rough translation) Is it just me or has the font sizes became smaller?
- Following this update, there were rumours about certain specific planes that can be improved despite they were not implied in the patch notes. This may also be related with players improving specific planes before Aircraft Conversion and then converting the improved plane. The following extra information is accessible by clicking on the [Expand] button on the right.
岩本21型★1 ( ´◔ ω◔`)！！！！！！
烈風601★10 ( ´◔ ω◔`)！！！！！！
烈風601★10 16機 5-1-1 結果制空権確保
The following information was also posted on 4ch: https://i.4cdn.org/jp/1467369527048.jpg
In case the following image from 4ch is not accessible, you may wish to try viewing a mirrored copy on imgur: http://imgur.com/dHqsXa8