Portions of the old discussion thread can be viewed here.
Time until maintenance starts:
Spring 2016 Event ended, maintenance has begun.
Time until maintenance ends: Maintenance has ended.
- Maintenance start date and time: June 1 2016 11:00
- Expected maintenance end date and time: June 1 2016 18:00
- Actual maintenance end date and time: June 1 2016 18:30
For a full debriefing on the game update (including developer tweets), you may wish to refer to this link.
- New seasonal lines including 100 voice lines used from the yesteryear.
- In addition to the kanmusus who had CGs last year, we have added new Seasonal CGs for the following:
Reorganize the Fleet Including the Newly Formed "Torpedo Squadron!"
|Organize a fleet with a light cruiser type flagship(CL, CT or CLT) as a flagship along with 4 DDs.||200 / 200 / 0 / 0||X 2||Requires: ???|
New Fleet, Hurry to the Nansei Island Defense Line
|Sortie a fleet containing CL/CT/CLT as flagship and at least 4 DDs to 1-4 and clear the boss.||300 / 300 / 300 / 0|| X 3
"Mamiya" X 1
Reinforce the Security of the Sea Lanes Adjacent to the Naval Base
|Sortie a fleet containing CL/CT/CLT as flagship and at least 4 DDs to 1-6 and clear it.||0 / 900 / 900 / 900|| X 4
Furniture Fairy X 1
Compensation for the stuff ups during Spring 2016 Event (※These are distributed early)
- For those who cleared the initial operations and thus were able to engage in latter operations before the May 5th emergency maintenance, we are distributing the following item(s):
- For those who have already engaged in the latter operations by dawn of May 4th before the bug issues were announced, we are distributing the following item(s):
- For all admirals we are distributing the following item(s):
You can also receive the wall scroll of apology named "Wall Scroll of Repent" from the Furniture Shop
- We fixed the following issues:
- The resupply banner background for Kamikaze Kai
- Fixed the way name showed up for certain port BGMs when entering the ranking screen.
- When selecting re-fit and choosing equipments, you may now use the new "Equipped on other Kanmusu" button on the top right to search equipments equipped on other Kanmusus. By pressing the button "Stock equipment", you can revert back to the old list.
- When in the "Equipped on other kanmusu" list, you can directly equip the equipments from the list to the specific kanmusu.
- Reverting back to the "Stock Equipment" list, the list will work as it always has.
The accuracy fit forKongou-class
has been buffed. Accuracy for 35.6 Twin and Triple Mounts have been further increased.
※Applies to all remodels (Kai
as well asKai Ni
) as well.
Land Based Aerial Support
- Locks enabled for Land-based aircrafts:
You can now lock land-based aircrafts under the "..." list of the equipment list