For a full debriefing on the game update (including developer tweets), you may wish to refer to this link.
- Ooshio Kai Ni
- New Quests
- Underway Replenishment & Combat Ration system changes
- Removal of White Day Voice lines & Gyūdon artworks
- New Spring Season voice lines
- Limited-time ship drops
- New furniture
- Mutsuki & Kisaragi buff
- Kai-2 destroyer stat buffs
- Aerial Combat animations update
|Ooshio Kai Ni at Level 65|
- Second remodelling of Ooshio.
- Remodelling Level 65.
- Blueprint required!
- Stock equipment:
- She can equip Landing Crafts and Special Amphibious Landing Crafts.
- Combat voice lines have been updated.
Defend the Oil Refinery Zone!
|Sortie a torpedo squadron (1 CL 5 DD) to World 1-3 and obtain three S-Ranks at the boss||400000||x 1x 1||Requires: Bd2|
Reinforce the Nansei Islands Defence Line!
|Sortie to World 1-4 and obtain five S-Ranks at the boss||004000||x 1x 1||Requires: B63, F31|
Secure Control of the Orel Sea!
|Sortie a fleet with Ooshio (model doesn't matter) as flagship to World 2-3 and obtain six S-Ranks at the boss||04000200||x 1x 2||Requires: B64|
Sortie the flagship "Ooshio"!
|Sortie a fleet with Ooshio Kai Ni as flagship to World 3-5 and obtain an S-Rank at the boss||50050000||x 1x 3||Requires: B65|
Preparations for New Furniture
|Scrap 9 pieces of equipment||00900||x 1||Requires: Bd2|
Underway Replenishment & Combat Ration system updateEdit
- You can now freely choose whether or not you want to consume these items regardless of any item trigger conditions, but only when your fleet goes to a boss node.
- Option appears after spinning the compass.
- 許可: Allow use
- 却下: Dismiss
- All other trigger conditions still apply (i.e. Combat Rations can still trigger randomly and Underway Replenishment still triggers if the fleet's average resources fall below a certain point)
- Combat Rations & Canned Mackerels now give a damage boost to Landing Crafts & Special Amphibious Landing Crafts when they trigger.
- New Spring Season voice lines for more than 50 ship girls.
- Removal of Sukiya promotional artworks & White Day voice lines.
- Artworks have been added to the in-game library.
- End of White Day Cookie sales.
- "Spring of the Type-B Sisters" poster no longer available upon login.
- 卯月の床 Uzuki's floor (Price: 400 )
- 卯月の壁紙 Uzuki's wallpaper (Price: 1400 )
- 卯月の窓 Uzuki's window (Price: 400 + )
- 卯月の机 Uzuki's desk (Price: 3400 +
- 卯月の掛け軸 Uzuki's wallscroll (Price: 104000 OR 400 + )
Limited-time Ship DropsEdit
- Uzuki & Akashi now drop in several Extra Operation maps.
- Uzuki drops for everyone, and quite often to boot.
- Akashi drops in World 1-5 only if you don't have one.
Mutsuki & Kisaragi buffEdit
- Mutsuki Kai Ni & Kisaragi Kai Ni can now equip Landing Crafts
- However, they cannot equip Special Amphibious Landing Crafts.
Kai-2 destroyer stat buffsEdit
- The following ships' maximum stats have been increased:
- Aerial Combat animations for seaplane bombers like Zuiun and seaplane fighters like Type 2 Seaplane Fighter Kai have been updated.
- Land-based planes, once implemented, will have a similar animation.
- Changes to the game's startup API temporarily caused several viewers to not load their info tabs properly, but this has since been fixed. Just get the latest update.
- Akitsushima's equipment pool coding was messed up shortly after the update, which prevented her from equipping Landind Crafts, Secondary Guns and Emergency Repairs, but allowed her to equip Prototype 51cm Twin Gun Mounts. This has already been fixed, unfortunately.
- Abyssal Carriers incorrectly displayed land-based dive bombers as their equipment during the launch animation. This was just a visual bug without any bearing on their actual equipment and has already been fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.