Partials is a pseudo-namespace (a prefix) that is used for content that is or might be required by multiple articles and/or has a configurable inclusion scheme (via parameters). Generally, it should be accessed from inclusion places (see below for a list of pages and inclusion places), but also can be used (and commented) by itself.
Same, but related to events.
Game mechanics[edit | edit source]
Content related to different game mechanics (combat, etc.)
- Partials/ASW Equipment, used in 1-5
- Partials/Opening ASW, used in Combat/Main (see also )
- Partials/Anti-Installation Weapons
- Partials/Victory Conditions, to be merged with Partials/Victory Conditions (Legacy)
- Partials/Speed system
- Partials/Blueprint Priority
- Partials/Equipment Setup
- Partials/Equipment Type
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
The following pages may be moved (or created) under Partials
- Template:Hard Anti-installation Weapons
- Template:Event Drop
- Expedition/Support Expedition#Shelling damage calculation (the collapsed tables, same for Air Strike, Air Power, etc.)
- Formal definition of a damage model, suitable for fitting (possible clients: Damage Calculation, verification board).