Nagato-class Kai Ni Special Cut-In[edit | edit source]
Activation Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni must be the flagship of the fleet (in Combined Fleet, Main Fleet flagship).
- The flagship must not be at chuuha or taiha state.
- The 2nd ship must not be in taiha state.
- The fleet must be in Echelon Formation (in Combined Fleet, Cruising Formation 2 (Forward)).
- The second ship of the fleet must be a Battleship.
- The fleet Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni is flagship in must have 6 ships in it (none retreated)
- No submarines (SS/SSV) allowed in fleet (Main for Combined Fleet)
Cut-In Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, 3 singular attacks against randomly selected enemies will be performed. The flagship will perform the first two shots, while the second ship will perform the third attack.
|1st Attack (1st Ship)||2nd Attack (1st Ship)||3rd Attack (2nd Ship)|
|2nd Ship:||Nagato-class Kai
|Nagato-class Kai Ni
- All the above modifiers stack multiplicatively.
- The multiplier is treated as post-cap in day battle, and as pre-cap in night battle.
- Can trigger at both day (first or second shelling rounds) and night battle.
- This attack may only trigger once per sortie (not once per battle).
- If the cut-in is not performed during battle, it can still be used in following battles.
- An additional 50% ammo will be consumed for this battle. (10% for day battle, 5% for night battle, 15% if both).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.