|Seiyuu||Sakura Ayane ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2013/04/23 (Base)|
2017/05/22 (Kai Ni)
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||24 ()||AA||31 (89)|
|05:00:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|14cm Single Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||33 (99)|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Nagato Kai Ni
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||40 (100)|
|Level 88 ()||4|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount||3|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount (Carriage)||6|
|Anti-torpedo Bulge (Large)||3|
|[Edit]Nagato Kai Ni Equipment Bonuses|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+3||+2||+1|
|+41cm Triple Gun Mount Kai Ni||+2||+1||+2|
|16inch Mk.I Twin Gun Mount||+2|
|16inch Mk.V Twin Gun Mount||+2|
|16inch Mk.VIII Twin Gun Mount Kai||+2|
|Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell Kai||+2|
|Type 3 Shell Kai||+1||+2|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||+1||+2||+1||+3|
|[Edit]Nagato Equipment Bonuses|
|16inch Mk.I Twin Gun Mount||+1|
|16inch Mk.V Twin Gun Mount||+1|
|16inch Mk.VIII Twin Gun Mount Kai||+1|
|Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell Kai||+1|
|Introduction||私が戦艦長門だ、よろしく頼むぞ。敵戦艦との殴り合いなら任せておけ。||I am Battleship Nagato, pleased to meet you. Leave the enemy battleships to me.|
|Kai||この長門、まだまだ新入りには負けないさ。||I, Nagato, still won't lose to newcomers.|
|Kai Ni||改装されたこの長門、まだまだ新入りには負けないさ。行くぞ！||The remodeled Nagato won't lose to the newcomers. Let's go!|
|Born as the first battleship of the 8-8 fleet programme, the nameship of the Nagato-class battleships, Nagato.
Until Yamato was commissioned, I served as the flagship of the Combined Fleet.
I was called one of the 'Big 7'.
|The IJN wanted 8 first-class battleships and 8 battlecruisers under the 8-8 fleet programme. The "Big 7" were the 7 BBs in the world that were allowed to mount 16 inch guns according to the negotiations of Washington Naval Conference. Besides Nagato and Mutsu, the Big Seven are the UK battleships Nelson & Rodney and the US battleships Colorado, Maryland & West Virginia. |
|Secretary 1||なんだ？||What is it?|
|Secretary 2||私の顔に、何か付いているのか？||Is there something on my face?|
|Secretary 3||あまり艤装には触らないでもらいたいものだな…。||I would prefer that you don't touch my equipment quite so much.||(All of the Nagato's weapons, save the main cannon, were removed before the end of the war).|
|Kai||ん、なっ…い、いや、き、嫌いでは…ない…||W-wha, n-no, I-I... don't hate it.|
|Idle (Kai)||ん？なに？別に時間を持て余しているわけではないぞ。ああそうだ、忙しいな…||Hm? What? It's not like I have too much time on my hands. Ah yes, I am very busy...||New idle line. Could be phrased better, could use a bit of correction. She was treasured during WW2 as the IJN flagship.|
|Secretary Married||大丈夫……私はあなたと共にある。||It's alright.... I'm here with you.|
|Wedding||なんだろう？ 記憶の彼方にある、あの光景は？ 敵味方の艦たち、そしてあの巨大な光…。疲れているのか…な、提督。||What is it I wonder? What is that landscape, deep inside my memories? Friendly and enemy ships, and then that intense light... Hey, Admiral...I must be stressed out.||The 'enormous light' refers to Operation Crossroads at the Bikini Atoll.|
|Looking At Scores||司令部から連絡だ。||A message from the Headquarters|
|Kai Ni||情報だな、了解だ。||The information? I understand.|
|Joining A Fleet||戦艦長門、出撃する！||Battleship Nagato, sortieing!|
|Kai Ni||第一戦隊、旗艦長門、出る！||First Battleship Division, flagship Nagato, sortieing!|
|Equipment 1||ありがたい。これなら奴とも戦えるな。||My thanks. Now I can fight with them.||The others in the Big 7|
|Equipment 2||近代化改修か。私には必要ないのだが…||Modernization? I don't require such things though...||Nagato was able to maintain 26.5knt without upgrades|
|Kai Ni||この兵装は...うむ。さらに強くなるな。||This equipment is... Yes. I'll be even stronger.|
|Kai Ni||ふん、この長門を侮るな。||Hmph, don't underestimate me.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||ありがたい。これなら奴とも戦えるな。||My thanks. Now I can fight them.|
|Kai||そうだ。食える時に食っておかねばな。||Yes. I should eat when I can.|
|Docking Minor||少し整備は必要だな。||Some maintenance is essential.|
|Docking Major||艦隊決戦は万全の状態で戦いたいからな。||I'd prefer to enter the decisive battle in perfect condition.|
|Docking Complete||修復した艦が、戦列に復帰するぞ。||The repaired ship, can now return to the line of battle.|
|Construction||新たな仲間が進水したようだ。楽しみだな。||It seems our new comrade has been launched. I'm looking forward to seeing her.|
|Returning From Sortie||作戦終了だ。艦隊が帰投したぞ。||Mission complete. The fleet has returned.|
|Kai Ni||艦隊帰投だ。よし。||The fleet has returned. Alright.|
|Starting A Sortie||第一戦隊、出撃するぞ！||1st fleet, sortie!|
|Kai Ni||戦艦長門、出撃するぞ、続け！||Battleship Nagato, sortieing, follow me!|
|Battle Start||ビッグ7の力、侮るなよ。||Don't underestimate the power of the Big Seven.|
|Kai Ni||改装されたビッグセブンの力、侮るなよ。||Don't underestimate the power of the remodeled Big Seven.|
|Attack||待ちに待った艦隊決戦か。胸が熱いな。||The long-awaited decisive battle, huh. I'm getting all excited.||She is referring to the Kantai Kessen strategy of a single decisive victory to break an enemy nation's naval power, a strategy the Japanese never successfully used against the USN.|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Special 1 (Kai Ni)||行くぞ、主砲一斉射！て――ッ！！||Let's do this! Full broadside! FIRE!!!!!!!||Basic special attack lines|
|Special 2 (Kai Ni)||陸奥よ、この長門に任せておけッ！て――ッ！！||Mutsu, leave it all to me! FIRE!!!||Attack with Mutsu Kai|
|Special 3 (Kai Ni)||陸奥よ、この長門に続け！第一戦隊突撃、主砲一斉射！て――ッ！！||Mutsu, follow me! First fleet, attack! Main guns, full broadside! FIRE!!!||Attack with Mutsu Kai Ni|
|Special 4 (Kai Ni)||Nelsonか、面白い！行くぞ！て――ッ！！||Nelson? Interesting. Let's do this! FIRE!!!||Attack with Nelson|
|Night Battle||よし!艦隊、この長門に続け!||Alright! Fleet, I, Nagato, shall lead the way!|
|Night Attack||全主砲、斉射！て――ッ！！||All main cannons, full salvo! Fiiiiire!|
|MVP||連合艦隊の旗艦を務めた栄光に比べれば微々たるものだが、貰っておこう…か。||It is insignificant compared to the honour of being the combined fleet's flagship, but... I'll accept it.|
|Minor Damage 1||フッ、効かぬわ。||Hah! It has no effect.|
|Minor Damage 2||長門型の装甲は伊達ではないよ。||The Nagato-class' armour is not just for show.|
|Major Damage||っ…敵艦隊もなかなかやるな…||Damn...The enemy fleet is pretty good...|
|Sunk||戦いの中で沈むのだ……あの光ではなく…本望だな…||To sink in battle... not in that flash... is what I yearned for...||Nagato was sunk after two nuclear tests that were conducted at Bikini Atoll|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)
|00:00||よし、今日はこの長門が秘書艦を務めよう。何、大船に乗ったつもりで、私に任せておけ。||Alright. Today, I, Nagato, will be your secretary ship. Rest easy. Leave it to me.|
|01:00||0100だ。ふむ。異常なしだな。||It's 0100. Hm. Everything is fine.|
|02:00||0200だ。どうした提督。少し疲れたか？私か？私は問題なしだ。||It's 0200. What's wrong Admiral? Are you tired? Me? I have no problem.|
|03:00||0300だ。夜はまだ長いな。何？お茶？悪いな、提督。ありがたい、いただこう。||It's 0300. The night is still long. What? Tea? Sorry for the trouble, Admiral. Thanks. I'll have some.|
|04:00||0400。次のお茶はこの長門が入れよう。大丈夫、任せておけ。お茶ぐらい......ふむ。えっと、お茶葉は...||0400. I'll make the tea this time. Don't worry, leave it to me. Tea should be easy to... Hm. Um, the tea leaves are...|
|05:00||0500だ。もうすぐ夜が明けるな。うっ、うーーん...夜明けは、気持ちのいいものだ。||It's 0500. It will be dawn soon. *yawn*... Dawn feels great.|
|06:00||0600。艦隊総員起こし！朝だ、起きろ！さあ、顔を洗って、シャキッとな！||0600. Fleet, wake up! It's morning, wake up! Alright, go wash your faces and look sharp!|
|07:00||0700だ。さあ、朝飯をかっこんで、配置につこう。ぶっかけ飯でいいな？いただきます！||It's 0700. Alright, let's make a quick breakfast and get to our stations. Bukkake rice is alright, right? Let's eat!||Bukkake rice is rice with other ingredients on top.|
|08:00||0800。よし、腹ごなしは朝の演習だな。第一戦隊、集結せよ！砲戦演習を開始する！||0800. Alright, to help with digestion, let's do our fleet exercises. First Battleship Division assemble! Begin artillery exercises!|
|09:00||0900だ。うむ。朝は体を動かすのが気持ちがいいな！ハハハハハ！提督もどうだ？おお？||It's 0900. Yes. Moving your body in the morning feels great! Hahahahaha! How about you, Admiral? Hmm?|
|10:00||100...おお、陸奥。何、問題なし、だ。お、これは？...ああ、昼飯用か。うむ、ありがたい。||100... Oh, it's you, Mutsu. What? There's no problem here. Oh, this is? ... Ah, lunch. Yes, thanks.|
|11:00||1100だ。もうすぐ昼飯の時間か。陸奥の作ってくれた握り飯を食お。うむ。||It's 1100. It will soon be lunchtime. Let's eat the rice balls Mutsu made for us. Yes.|
|12:00||1200。昼だな。うむ。昼飯だ。海で食う握り飯は、うまいな、格別だ。お茶もあるぞ。||1200. It's lunchtime. Yes. It's lunchtime. Rice balls eaten by the sea are delicious, there is nothing like it. There's tea as well.|
|13:00||1300だ。よし、午後も頑張って行こう！大和たちとガッツリ演習をやるか！なあ！||It's 1300. Alright, let's do our best in the afternoon as well! Let's do a lot of exercises with the Yamato-class! Right!|
|14:00||1400。大和、武蔵、行くぞ！艦隊演習だ。全力で行こう！手加減なしだ！||1400. Yamato, Musashi, let's go! It's time for the fleet exercises. Let's give it our all! No holding back!|
|15:00||1500。何？八八艦隊？ああ、そうだ、そのために建造されたんだ。ま、昔の話さ。ふふ。||1500. What? The Eight-eight fleet? Yes, that's right. I was made for that purpose. Well, that's an old story. Heh.|
|16:00||1600だ。ふむ。そうだな、食料確保も大事なことだ。...何？鯨を？ほう、ふむ。なるほどな。||It's 1600. Hmph, you're right. Getting food provisions is important. ...what? Whales? Hmm, hmph. I see.||After the war to provide food to the people of Japan, whaling was restarted and the Taiyo Fishery asked whether they could use the old IJN ships for that purpose. The fishery didn't know the name of the ships so they were given a list of available ships. The first ship on that list was Nagato. Naturally being a battleship Nagato was not suited for whaling and was never used as such, however, false stories and rumors had spread that Nagato was used as a whaling boat hence the legend of the whaling battleship Nagato.|
|17:00||1700。夕日が落ちる、な。何だろうな提督、美しいが、少し悲しいな。||1700. The sun is setting. I wonder why Admiral, it's beautiful but it feels a little sad as well.|
|18:00||1800だ。夕飯の時間だな。まかせて......何、提督が？ほう、そうか。よし、待っていよう。||It's 1800. It's dinner time. Leave it to.... What, Admiral? You're making dinner? Oh, I see. Alright, I'll be waiting.|
|19:00||1900。う、ん？いい匂いだな。本格的だな。いいのか？うむ。よし、いただこう！||1900. *sniff* Mmm... smells nice. It looks professionally made. Is it all right if I eat it? Okay! Alright, let's eat!|
|20:00||2000だ。うん、うまい！提督の作る飯は大和とも張り合えるのではないか？大したものだ！||It's 2000. Yes, This is good! The Admirals cooking is as good as Yamato's. You sure did great!|
|21:00||210...騒がしいな、三水戦か？ふむ。元気なのはいいが、奴には私から少し言っておこう。||210... It's noisy, is it the 3rd Torpedo Squadron? (sigh) It's alright to be energetic, but, I'm going to have a few words with her.||Sendai... *facepalm*|
|22:00||22...おお、ウォースパイト、どうした？...ああ、ケーキの差し入れか、ありがたい、受け取ろう。||22... Oh, Warspite, what's the matter? ....ah, some cake for us? Thanks, I'll accept it.|
|23:00||2300だ。提督、今日はお疲れだった。しばし体を休めて、明日の戦いに望んでくれ。お疲れだ。||It's 2300. Admiral, thank you for your hard work today. Rest your body a bit and prepare for the fight tomorrow. Good night.|
|New Year 2015
||謹賀新年か…、胸が熱いな||It's a happy new year, huh... I'm getting excited.||Introduction Same as New Year 2016|
|Rainy Season 2015
||陸奥…何だ？傘か？ああ、ありがたい。梅雨の雨か。まあ、たまにはこんな落ち着いた日も悪くはないな。||Mutsu...What is it? An umbrella? Ah, thank you. Rain of the Rainy season... Well, it is not bad to have a calm day like this every once in awhile.|
|Early Summer 2015
||よしっ、夏だな。艦隊、水着で浜辺に集合だ！ 演習、”ビーチバレー”というのをやるぞ！ チーム分けはこの長門が考えておいた！||Okay, it's summer! All fleets, gather on the beach in swimwear! We shall practice Beach Volleyball! I, Nagato, will think up the divisions for the teams!|
||これが、クリスマスか。ふうん……そうか。||Is this Christmas? Hmm...is that so?||From Christmas 2013 and 2014|
||提督、いつもお疲れ様だな。今日くらいは一緒に飲もう。||Admiral, you've been working hard. Let's drink together today.||From Christmas 2013 and 2014|
|End of Year 2015
||もう師走か…一年はあっという間だな。ん？何だ陸奥？え…大掃除？私がやるのか？ああ仕方ないな。どれ、雑巾がけだ。||It's already the end of the year huh... One year passed so fast. Hm? What is it Mutsu? Eh... Cleaning? I'm participating too? Ah, it can't be helped then. I'll clean the crevices.|
||節分かぁ。鬼役を買って出てもいいが… いや、これは角ではないぞ！あっ、こら、もう投げている駆逐艦が……で、仕方ないなぁ。がおー！||Setsubun, huh... I don't mind being the demon. Rather, this is not a horn! Ah, hey! The destroyers are already throwing it at me. I guess I have no choice... ROAAARR!!|
|Valentines Day 2016
||う…あのだな…一応用意しておいたんだ。いや、陸奥のやつがだな？こういうのは大切だと……これ、なんだ…どうだろうか？||Uh, say... I thought I'd do this once in a while. N-no, Mutsu made me (do it), you know? Saying that this is an important occasion... So, you see... how was it?|
|White Day 2016
||これは？これが…陸奥に聞いた、例のお返しというものか？！ありがたい。これは胸が熱くなるものだな。いただこう。嬉しいぞ！||What's this? So this is... the return gift that I'd heard from Mutsu!? My thanks. This is something that warms the heart, isn't it. I shall accept it. I'm happy!|
|Third Anniversary 2016
||我々も三周年か。胸が熱いな。よし。今日は酒保を盛大に開けよう！ そうか、三周年か…。早いものだな。||It has been three years for us. How thrilling... Alright. Today, let's open our naval shop magnificently! I see, it's our third year... Time sure flies...|
|Rainy Season 2016
||陸奥。…なんだ、傘か？…ああ、有り難い。梅雨の雨か…ま、たまにはこんな落ち着いた日も、悪くはないな…||Mutsu. ....What's this, an umbrella? ....Ah, much appreciated. Rain in the rainy season, huh...? Well, a calm day like this once in a while, isn't bad either....||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- In her Kai Ni form, Nagato is capable of equipping Daihatsu Landing Craft, Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force), Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft, Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft + 11th Tank Regiment, and Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank.
- Nagato Kai Ni is also the only battleship capable of using small-caliber main guns normally exclusive to Destroyers.
Nagato-class Kai Ni Special Cut-In
- Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni must be the flagship of the fleet (in Combined Fleet, Main Fleet flagship).
- The flagship must not be at chuuha or taiha state.
- The 2nd ship must not be in taiha state.
- The fleet must be in Echelon Formation (in Combined Fleet, Cruising Formation 2 (Forward)).
- The second ship of the fleet must be a Battleship.
- The fleet Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni is flagship in must have 6 ships in it (none retreated)
- No submarines (SS/SSV) allowed in fleet (Main for Combined Fleet)
- Upon activation, 3 singular attacks against randomly selected enemies will be performed. The flagship will perform the first two shots, while the second ship will perform the third attack.
|1st Attack (1st Ship)||2nd Attack (1st Ship)||3rd Attack (2nd Ship)|
|2nd Ship:||Nagato-class Kai
|Nagato-class Kai Ni
- All the above modifiers stack multiplicatively.
- The multiplier is treated as post-cap in day battle, and as pre-cap in night battle.
- Can trigger at both day (first or second shelling rounds) and night battle.
- This attack may only trigger once per sortie (not once per battle).
- If the cut-in is not performed during battle, it can still be used in following battles.
- An additional 50% ammo will be consumed for this battle. (10% for day battle, 5% for night battle, 15% if both).
On her head is her peculiar headgear which features the various details of the top of her main tower.
- In the anime, Nagato serves as the Admiral's Secretary Ship with Mutsu always alongside her. She is calm and collected and carries a serious, intimidating air about her wherever she goes, making sure the other fleet girls abide by the Navy's rules. She shows great pride in herself as one of the "Big Seven" but is not unsympathetic, as she feigns ignorance when Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki secretly take Yamato out of the Fleet's forward base on Truk Island onto the ocean once more on a boat and upon their return, tells them that dinner is ready instead. She also has a rather low tolerance for spicy foods; this is the sole reason as to why she let DesDiv6 win the curry competition instead of Ashigara as Nagato couldn't handle the heat of the latter's curry, to which Mutsu later teased her for.
- She is often the one in charge of issuing orders to the fleet and has a keen understanding of the Admiral's intentions even when the Admiral was missing and left behind but coded orders. Nagato is only seen in battle once, demonstrating impressive fire power and even kicking an oncoming Abyssal, during the anime's final battle against Midway Princess. She is the only fleet girl, other than Ooi, to actually use physical combat and take down Midway alongside Mutsu.
- Within the fandom, Nagato has been occasionally depicted as a lover of cute things, usually even subverting her personality in the process. While initially a fan depiction, this trait has since reached enough popularity to be semi-canonized through the anime adaptation, in a scene where she loses her serious demeanor and cuddles a squirrel while speaking in a rather cutesy way. This particular personality is commonly referred to as Nagamon, derived from an alternate reading of her character name.
- Received Kai Ni in the May 22nd 2017 Update.
- Sunk as a target during Operation Crossroads on the 25th of July, 1946. Currently resting upside-down under 110 ft. of water.
- Nagato was both the only surviving Japanese battleship and the only surviving Japanese capital ship after World War II, as well as the only member of the Big Seven that still exists as a ship in some ways (the rest were either scrapped after the war or, as in Mutsu's case, no longer in one piece).
- Her name goes after the Nagato province (western part of today's Yamaguchi prefecture) and is written with the kanji representing "Long" and "Gate".
- Her naval ensign was conveyed after a US Navy Officer's relative found it in his house. It was then introduced on a Japanese TV show in 2005. The MC of the show bought it for ¥10,000,000 (about 83,000 USD) with his own money, and donated it to the Yamato Museum in Kure city, Hiroshima.
- She was the former flagship of IJN before the position was transferred to Yamato.
- There had been talk of giving the Nagato back to Japan as a defensive warship in early 1946 after tensions between the United States and the U.S.S.R. rapidly increased. She would have been fully repaired and put back into service to patrol the Japanese coast line for 5 years until the US Navy had put into place enough ships and bases to patrol the waters themselves. Sadly this plan was scrapped in its early stages.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG