|Seiyuu||Sakura Ayane ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2013/04/23 (Base)|
2019/02/27 (Kai Ni)
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||24 ()||AA||31 (89)|
|05:00:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|14cm Single Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||33 (99)|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Mutsu Kai Ni
Nagato Class Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||38 (102)|
|Level 89 ()||4|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount||2|
|Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount||3|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount (Carriage)||3|
|Anti-torpedo Bulge (Large)||7|
|[Edit]Mutsu Kai Ni Equipment Bonuses|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+3||+2||+1|
|+41cm Triple Gun Mount Kai Ni||+2||+1||+2|
|16inch Mk.I Twin Gun Mount||+2|
|16inch Mk.V Twin Gun Mount||+2|
|16inch Mk.VIII Twin Gun Mount Kai||+2|
|Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell Kai||+2|
|Type 3 Shell Kai||+2||+2||+1|
|[Edit]Mutsu Equipment Bonuses|
|16inch Mk.I Twin Gun Mount||+1|
|16inch Mk.V Twin Gun Mount||+1|
|16inch Mk.VIII Twin Gun Mount Kai||+1|
|Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell Kai||+1|
|Introduction||長門型戦艦２番艦の陸奥よ。よろしくね。あまり火遊びはしないでね…お願いよ。||Battleship Nagato class's 2nd ship, Mutsu. Pleased to meet you. Don't play with fire too much, okay? Please...||She sank when her magazines exploded after a fire in her third turret. Allegedly, a seaman who had recently been accused of theft charges set the fire.|
|Kai||長門型戦艦二番艦の陸奥よ。提督、今日もよろしくね。あまり火遊びはしないでね。お願いよ？||I'm the 2nd ship of the Nagato-class battleships, Mutsu. Admiral, I look forward to working with you today too. Please don't play with fire alright. Please?|
|Kai Ni||改長門型戦艦二番艦の陸奥よ。提督、今日もよろしくね。あまり火遊びは…ん？本当に？うふふぅ。じゃあ、安心ね。||I'm the 2nd ship of the Improved Nagato-class battleships, Mutsu. Admiral, I look forward to working with you today too. Please don't play with fire... Hmmm? Really? Ufufu. Well that makes me feel better.|
|Battleship Nagato class's second ship and from there (referring to her name), Mutsu.|
Of course, I'm part of the world's Big 7.
Ehh? The gunpowder explosion accident?
Well, can't cover it up anymore right? This time will be fine!
|Mutsu was named after the Mutsu province and was part of the Big 7 battleships (Nagato and herself; UK battleships Nelson and Rodney; and the US battleships Colorado, Maryland, and West Virginia), hence her introduction. She was sunk when a fire in her third gun turret caused an explosion (see above). The Japanese covered the explosion up to prevent a loss of morale, hence her lines here.|
|Secretary 1||なに？||What is it?|
|Kai||あらあら、私に何かようなの？||My my, did you need me for something?|
|Kai Ni||いいわよ。お姉さんがやってあげる。||That's fine. Big sis will do it.|
|Secretary 2||なにか用なの？||Do you need something?|
|Kai||だから、私の中で火遊びはやめてって言ったでしょ！ねえ聞いてる？||Like I said, I told you to stop playing with fire inside me! Hey, are you listening?|
|Kai Ni||でも、あまり火遊びはやめてって。うん。よろしい。||But, I told you not to play with fire. Yes. That's better.|
|Secretary 3||だから、私の中で火遊びはやめてって言ったでしょ！ねえ聞いてる？||Like I said, I told you to stop playing with fire inside me! Hey, are you listening?||She's paranoid about fires, due to the fact that her reason of sinking was an internal explosion from her 3rd turret.|
|Kai||だから火遊びはしないでっていったでしょ？ ……え、本気なの？ ふ～ん。お姉さん、知らないぞ？||I told you not to play with fire! ... Eh, are you serious? Fu~un... (This) Onee-san will not care what happens next~!|
|Kai Ni||そう？火遊びじゃなくて、本気なんだ。じゃあ、仕方ないわね。いいの？お姉さんも本気になっちゃうぞ〜。||Really? You aren't just playing around and were serious. Then, I won't hold back. It's fine. Big sis will get serious now too.|
|Idle (Kai)||あら、あらあら。この陸奥を一人にさせるなんて……。あらあらあら！||Oh my, oh my, oh my. Leaving Mutsu all alone over here... Oh my, oh my, oh my!||Mutsu is known to say "Oh my" a lot.|
|Secretary Married||あなたのために、今日もがんばっちゃおうかな？||For you, I'll do my best today as well, okay?|
|Kai Ni||長門…あっ、ううん…提督、あなたのために、今日はお姉さん、頑張っちゃうかな？…うーそ。うふふぅ。||Nagato... Ah, no... Admiral, should I put on my best big sister act for you today? ...Juuuuust kidding. Ufufu.|
|Wedding||提督、なんでそんなに第三砲塔付近を見つめているの？ 見るならこっちを見てよ。||Admiral, why are you looking at my third gun turret? If you're going to look, look over here.|
|Looking At Scores||提督にご伝言よ。||There's a message for you, Admiral.|
|Kai||情報？待ってて。お姉さんが撮ってきてあげる。||Information? Wait a minute. Big sis will get it for you.|
|Joining A Fleet||戦艦陸奥、出撃よ！||Battleship Mutsu, commencing attack!|
|Kai Ni||戦艦陸奥、抜錨！出撃します！||Battleship Mutsu, weighing anchor! Sortieing!|
|Equipment 1||あら、いいのに。別に何も出ないわよ？||Oh my, it's fine. It's not like we're going to encounter anything...||She never encountered actual combat besides training exercises, supporting fire, and rescue escort operations.|
|Equipment 2||ふ～ん？悪くはないわね。ありがと。||Hmm? Not bad. Thank you.|
|Equipment 3||あら、あらあら。||Oh my, oh my, oh my.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||ふ～ん？悪くはないわね。ありがと。||Hmm? Not bad. Thank you.|
|Kai||あ～ら、ありがと。||Oh my, my gratitude~.|
|Docking Minor||ちょっとお化粧直してくるわね。||I'll be fixing my make-up for a bit.|
|Docking Major||服が傷んでしまったわ。丁寧にお願いね？||My clothes have been damaged. Please treat them carefully, okay?|
|Docking Complete||修理が終わったのかしら？||I wonder if the repairs have been completed?|
|Construction||新しい艦が出来たみたいね。||It seems like a new warship has finished constructing.|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が帰ってきたわね。||The fleet has returned.|
|Starting A Sortie||私の出番ね。いいわ、やってあげる！||It's my turn, huh. Okay then, I'll let them have it!|
|Kai Ni||長門、いい？私達の出番よ。艦隊出撃！前！||Nagato, ready? It's our turn to shine. Fleet, sortie! Forwards!|
|Battle Start||敵艦発見！全砲門、開け！||Enemy ship in range! All guns fire!|
|Attack||選り取り見取りね、撃て！||Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... FIRE!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Special 1 (Kai Ni)||戦艦陸奥、突撃するわ。一斉射、てーっ！||Battleship Mutsu, beginning the attack! Full broadside, FIRE!||Basic special attack lines|
|Special 2 (Kai Ni)||長門、任せて！てーっ！||Nagato, leave it to me! FIRE!||Attack with Nagato Kai|
|Special 3 (Kai Ni)||長門、いい？いくわよ！第一戦隊、一斉射、てーっ！||Nagato, ready? Here we go! First Fleet, full broadside, FIRE!||Attack with Nagato Kai Ni|
|Night Battle||さーて、とどめを刺すわよ。||Well then, let's finish this!|
|Night Attack||第三砲塔…何してるの？||No. 3 turret... what are you doing?||The cause of Mutsu to sink was an internal explosion of ammunition in the 3rd turret, hence her reference|
|Kai Ni||第三砲塔を敵に指向。逃さないわ。撃て！||Face the 3rd turret to the enemy. They won't get away. Fire!|
|MVP||あら、私？ふーん、そんなこともあるわよね。悪い気はしないわ。||Oh my, me? Hmm, so those things happen too. Don't worry about it.|
|Minor Damage 1||やだ。当てたのね。||Oh no. It got me.|
|Minor Damage 2||ふぅん･･･少しはやるじゃない。||Hmm... Not bad!|
|Major Damage||ば、爆発なんてしないんだから…もう。||I'm not gonna e-explode...moh.|
|Sunk||戦いで沈む…何でだろう…あまり悔しくはないわ…||Sinking in battle... I wonder why... I'm not that frustrated...||She is saying this since sinking in battle would be a much more fitting and honorable way to go for a battleship in the eyes of most people, than to sink by an internal explosion caused by a fire in her third turret, which is actually way more frustrating.|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||日付が変わったわ。あらあら、今日は私が秘書官担当ね。いいわ。お姉さんに任せておいて。夜は長いわ。||The date has changed. Oh my, so I'm the secretary today. That's fine. Just leave it all to big sis. The night is long.|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマルよ。静かね。あんなに昼間は騒がしいのに。不思議ね。||It's 0100. It's so quiet now. Even though it's so busy during the day. It just amazes me.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルよ。お茶でも入れる？コーヒーのほうがいい？そう？||It's 0200. Should I make some tea? You prefer coffee? Is that so?|
|03:00||マルサンマルマルよ。コーヒーおかわりはいる？うん、待てて。少し濃いほうがいいかしら。||It's 0300. Would you like more coffee? Ok, wait a minute. I wonder if I should make it a bit stronger.|
|04:00||んーんーぐぅー…マルヨンマルマルよ。もうすぐ朝ね。あなた、少しだけでいいから、休んで。大丈夫、私が見ておくわ。||Ngggggh *stretching*... It's 0400. It's almost morning. Dear, it's fine for you to take a short rest. It's fine, I'll keep an eye on things.|
|05:00||マルゴマルマルよ。んー、いい朝。あなたもコーヒーでいい？入れてくるわ。うん、待てて。||It's 0500. Mmmm, it's a lovely morning. Would you like more coffee? I'll go make some. Yes, wait a minute.|
|06:00||マルロクマルマルよ。総員起しをかけるわね？いいの、あなたは休んでいて…ね？長門たちを起こしてくるわね？||It's 0600. I'll go wake every one up alright? It's fine, you just get some rest... alright? I'll go wake Nagato and the others up alright?|
|07:00||マルナナマルマルよ。提督、長門、おはよう。朝食はこちらに用意したわ。Mutsu Morning!召し上がれ。||It's 0700. Admiral, Nagato; good morning. Breakfast is set out over here. Mutsu Morning! Please enjoy.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマルよ。お昼用におにぎりを作っておくわね？長門は鮭とおかかっと…提督は何がいい？ん？||It's 0800. I'll make some rice balls for lunch alright? Nagato wants salmon and okaka... What would you like, Admiral? Well?|
|09:00||マルキュマルマルよ。あらあら、長門、あなた張り切りすぎよ。ペースを上げすぎないで。ねぇ、提督？||It's 0900. Oh my, Nagato, you're being too enthusiastic. Don't get too far ahead. Right, Admiral?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマルよ。長門、これを持っていって。お昼のおにぎりよ。いっぱい握っておいたから。提督の分も。ねぇ？||It's 1000. Nagato, take this. It's rice balls for lunch. I made lots. Here's your share too, Admiral. Alright?|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマルよ。やっぱり海は気持ちいいわね？ん？提督、どうしたの？私の顔に何かついてる？||It's 1100. The sea definitely feels great right? Hmm? Admiral, what's wrong? Is there something on my face?|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマルよ。お昼にしましょう。はい、これが提督の分。いっぱい握りすぎちゃった。ん、無理はしないで。||It's 1200. Let's have lunch. Here, this is your share, Admiral. I made too much. Mmm, don't force yourself to finish it.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマルよ。提督、食後のお茶のおかわりはいい？そう？了解よ。午後も頑張りましょうね。||It's 1300. Admiral, would you like another cup of tea? Really? Roger. Let's work hard this afternoon too.|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマ…あら、加賀さん！お化粧変えた？えぇ、私？私はいつもどりよ。あぁ、そう？あらあら。||140... Oh, Kaga! Eh, have I changed my makeup? It's still the same as usual. Ah, is that so? My, oh my.|
|15:00||ヒトゴマルマルよ。さうだ！美味しい京都のカステラがあるの。提督、どうかしら？うん、了解。お茶も入れるわね？||It's 1500. That's right! We have some delicious castella from Kyoto. Admiral, would you like some? Ok, roger that. I'll make some tea too alright?|
|16:00||ヒトロクマ…あら、七駆の子たち。どうしたの？あらあら、それは…違うわ。大丈夫。それに私は…ほら、元気よ。||16... Oh, it's the girls from DesDiv7. What's wrong? My my, that's... not quite right. I'm alright. I mean look... I'm feeling fine.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマルよ。提督、見て、夕日。きれいね。…えぇ、私？あぁ、もう、何も出ないはよ。…でも、嬉しい。||It's 1700. Admiral, look at the sunset. It's beautiful... Eh, me? Ah, jeez, flattery won't get you anywhere... But, I'm happy.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマルよ。夕食は提督が？うーん、私がやるわ。任せておいて。なにか食べたいものがある？||It's 1800. You're going to make dinner, Admiral? No, let me do it. Just leave it to me. Is there anything you'd like to have?|
|19:00||ヒトキュマルマル。お待ちどおさま。今日は陸奥特製の洋食ディナーコースを用意したわ。お酒は…赤ワインでいい？||1900. Thanks for waiting. Today I made my special Western Dinner Course. For the drink... is red wine fine with you?|
|20:00||フタマルマルマルよ。どう、私の腕前は？えぇ、大和にも負けないですって？もう、本当に何も出ないわよ！||It's 2000. So how did I do? Eh, it wouldn't lose to Yamato? Jeez, flattery really won't get you anywhere!|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマルよ。あら、Nelson！どう？なれた？…あらあら、なにか困ったことがあったら、言ってね？||It's 2100. Oh, Nelson! How are you? Are you settling in? ...Oh my, tell me if you have anything troubling you alright?|
|22:00||フタフタ…あら、赤城さん。えぇ、差し入れ？ありがとう。ねぇ、よかったらこれで一杯どう？たまには。うん！||22... Oh, Akagi. Eh, refreshments? Thank you. Hey, how about you have a drink with us if you don't mind? Just once in a while. Yup!|
|23:00||フタサンマルマルよ。ねぇ、提督、世の中には本当の事がわからないってこともあるのよね。不思議ね。うふぅ、今日はお疲れ様。提督も少し休んで。おやすみなさい。||It's 2300. Hey Admiral, there's a saying that goes "no one knows the truth of this world". Such a mysterious saying. You should get a bit of rest, Admiral. Goodnight.|
| Rainy Season 2015||あ、長門？出かけるの？この傘を持って行って。今日は降り続けるわよ、雨。||Ah, Nagato? Are you going out? Take this umbrella. It's going to rain all day today.|
| Early Summer 2015||何、長門ったら… ビーチバレー？いいけど、あなたルール知ってるの？あらあら、仕方ないわね。任せて。||What is it, Nagato? Oh, beach volleyball? Alright, but, do you know the rules? ... my, my, it seems I have no choice. Leave it to me.|
| End of Year 2015||さあ、年末は何かと忙しいわね。大掃除は早めに済ませてしまいましょ。うふふ、長門、あなたはこのあたりをお願いしてもいいかしら？||Now, the end of the year cleaning is a busy time, let's have it done as soon as possible. Fufu, Nagato, can I ask you to help too?|
| New Year 2016||提督、明けましておめでとう！今年もよろしくね！ああ、そう、長門も大切にしてあげてね。彼女、意外と不器用でしょ？||Happy New Year, Admiral. Pleased to be of service this year as well. Oh yeah, Please take good care of Nagato as well. You know she's kind of awkward at times, right?|
| Valentines Day 2016||はぁい提督、少し大人のチョコレート、あげるわ。大事に食べるのよ、いい？ ウフフ。||Heeere, Admiral, I'll give you chocolate with a little bit of an adult taste in it. Please thoroughly enjoy it, okay? Ufufu.|
| White Day 2016||あら？チョコのお返し？嬉しいわ。||Oh my, is that your return gift? I'm happy.|
| Third Anniversary 2016||あら、あらあら。三周年なの？ すごいわね。続くものね！ 少し驚きだわ。 ああ、そんな意味じゃないのよ。いい意味で、ね？||Oh! Oh my! It's the third anniversary! It amazes me that we still go on. I'm a bit surprised over it. Oh, I did not mean it in that way. I meant it well, okay?|
| Rainy Season 2016||あっ長門、出掛けるの？この傘を持っていって。今日は降り続けるわよ、雨。||Ah, Nagato, are you going out? Bring this umbrella along. It's going to continue all day today. The rain, that is.||From Rainy Season 2015|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Mutsu wears a similar outfit to Nagato, with some minor differences. Mutsu has short brown hair and green eyes. She wears a black and white japanese-style shirt which exposes her midriff with red trimming, white gloves and a short black pleated skirt with a black stripe along the brim. Mutsu wears red and white thighhighs and has an anchor wrapping around her left leg. On her head is her peculiar headgear which features the various details of the top of her main tower.
- Mutsu is depicted as a foil to Nagato, being seductive and demure, instead of being serious. She, like various other shipgirls, has a catchphrase, with hers being "あら" (Ara), meaning "Oh my".
- In the anime, Mutsu is shown to be calm and collected in times of crisis and sadness. She can be seen comforting the Secretary Ship Nagato towards the end of Episode 3 after the Naval District's attempt at a surprise attack on W Island failed and a fellow fleet girl was sunk. As the anime progresses towards the middle of its season, she receives somewhat of a leap in screen time along with Nagato. She uses this screen time to repeatedly undo Nagato's cool and collected personality and to tease her. She repeatedly flirts with the Secretary Ship and she even went as far as to call Nagato, "Mine". She has openly admitted to Nagato that she holds affection/love for her. She is almost always with Nagato, with rare instances otherwise. There are no current instances where she has been seen alone alongside other fleet girls.
Nagato-class Kai Ni Special Cut-InEdit
- Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni must be the flagship of the fleet (in Combined Fleet, Main Fleet flagship).
- The flagship must not be at chuuha or taiha state.
- The 2nd ship must not be in taiha state.
- The fleet must be in Echelon Formation (in Combined Fleet, Cruising Formation 2 (Forward)).
- The second ship of the fleet must be a Battleship.
- The fleet Nagato Kai Ni or Mutsu Kai Ni is flagship in must have 6 ships in it (none retreated)
- No submarines (SS/SSV) allowed in fleet (Main for Combined Fleet)
- Upon activation, 3 singular attacks against randomly selected enemies will be performed. The flagship will perform the first two shots, while the second ship will perform the third attack.
|1st Attack (1st Ship)||2nd Attack (1st Ship)||3rd Attack (2nd Ship)|
|2nd Ship:||Nagato-class Kai||x1.15||x1.15||x1.35|
|Nagato-class Kai Ni||x1.2||x1.2||x1.4|
- All the above modifiers stack multiplicatively.
- The multiplier is treated as post-cap in day battle, and as pre-cap in night battle.
- Can trigger at both day (first or second shelling rounds) and night battle.
- This attack may only trigger once per sortie (not once per battle).
- If the cut-in is not performed during battle, it can still be used in following battles.
- An additional 50% ammo will be consumed for this battle. (10% for day battle, 5% for night battle, 15% if both).
- She sunk due to an internal explosion on 8 June 1943. Most of the wreckage was salvaged between the mid-50's to 1970's.
- She formerly had the lowest luck among all ships (before Taihou was added) as she sank without experiencing real battles (see above for details).
- As built her armament included torpedo launcher (8 × 533 mm (21.0 in) torpedo tube) but it was later removed during her 1934 reconstruction, however this was not reflected in the game.
- She is named after the Mutsu province which existed before Meiji period (Mutsu province was divided into five with one called the 'Rikuoh province' written with the same kanji as the former Mutsu province). Currently, today's Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture, and Fukushima prefecture.
- She is often compared to a snail or slug due to her horn-like headgear and a pun between her name and snail. As snail in Japanese is かたつむり (katatsumuri), and when reversed, produces りむつたか (rimutsutaka), a simple substitution produces "り陸奥たか (rimutsutaka)", with Blew being the origin of the related drawing.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Nagato Class Battleships|
|Nagato · Mutsu|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.