||Explode...... and sink......!
||Introduction as Preboss in E-3
||Normal day battle
|Under attack||トラエテ…イルワ…||I've...got you...||as in, she's locked on to you|
|Sunk||ソンナ…ワタシガ…オチルと…言うの…？||Impossible...you are telling me...that I...am going to fall...?|
- Summer 2014 Event E-4 Boss and E-3 preboss node flagship.
- Midway Island.
- She's immune to torpedoes, so neither torpedo bombers nor torpedo attacks will land on her. During night battle the ships will only attack her using their firepower stat.
- She's an installation type, so she's weak against Type 3 Shell.
- The three runways around her are based on the three runways on Midway Island (Seen here)
- Her 2nd form is based on the Midway-based aircraft attacks following the battle, which sunk Mikuma after her collision with Mogami.
- Her planes are literal translations of the names of US Navy aircraft: the Abyssal Hell Diver is the SB2C Helldiver, the Abyssal Hellcat Fighter is the F6F Hellcat and the Abyssal Avenger Torpedo bomber is the TBF Avenger. Notably, the former 2 are named after aircraft not in service with the US Navy during the Battle of Midway. While the Helldiver's first flight was in December of 1940, it was not put in service until the end of 1942. Meanwhile, the Hellcat hadn't even flown its first flight until late June of 1942 (weeks after the battle) and was not in service until the next year. Furthermore, the Hellcat was designed based on performance data gathered from the Zero recovered at the Aleutian Islands.
- Her equipment change to a radar rather than bombers in her final form may refer to the breaking of the Japanese codes by the Americans.
|List of Enemy Ships · List of Player's Ships|
|Imps||PT Imp Pack · Artillery Imp|
War Princess/Water Princess
|Ships||Destroyer Princess||Destroyer Water Demon|
|Ancient Destroyer Demon||Ancient Destroyer Princess|
|Light Cruiser Demon||Light Cruiser Princess|
|Heavy Cruiser Princess (Summer)|
|Battleship Princess (Summer)||Battleship Water Demon|
|Escort Princess||Escort Water Princess|
|Aircraft Carrier Demon (Summer)||Aircraft Carrier Princess (Summer)||Aircraft Carrier Water Demon|
|Seaplane Tender Princess||Seaplane Tender Water Princess|
|Submarine Princess (Summer)|
|Armored Carrier Demon||Armored Carrier Princess|
|Southern Demon||Southern War Demon||Southern War Princess|
|Anchorage Demon||Anchorage Princess||Anchorage Water Demon|
|European Princess||European Water Princess|
Air Defense Princess · Abyssal Jellyfish Princess · Abyssal Twin Princesses · Northern Water Princess · New Submarine Princess (Vacation Mode) · French Battleship Princess (Vacation Mode) · Night Strait Princesses · Entombed Anti-Air Guardian Princess · Abyssal Crane Princess · German Escort Princess · Dock Princess · Abyssal Nimbus Princess · Abyssal Sun Princess · Abyssal Pacific Princess · Abyssal Mediterranean Princess · Anzio Princess · Batavia Princess · Anti-Air Cruiser Princess · Abyssal Kuriles Princess · Gotou Islands Seabed Princess · Coppice Destroyer Princess
|Installations||Anchorage Water Demon|
|Harbour Princess (Summer)||Harbour Water Demon|
|Isolated Island Demon||Isolated Island Princess|
Airfield Princess · Northern Princess · Midway Princess · Supply Depot Princess (Summer · Vacation Mode · B · B Summer Landing Mode) · Central Princess · Lycoris Princess · Northernmost Landing Princess · Northern Little Sister