To put an ending note to this chat with Ichi-san :)
My favorite ship in the hole game - Yamato(as it is.. haven't changed in day one since I've played this game), then Haruna, Warspite(not that English accent along with the Japanese..), Mutsu, Amagi(new), Akitsushima(Welcome to my fleet!), Choukai, Fubuki(because the animate, yes..), ABKM (Love u artist, not her voice by any single chance), few SS such as I-19 I-26.
Hope this is not too long for an ending. (It doesn't seems weird right..? I know I know....)
The two planes heavy node and H node are ruining my fleet before they could reach the boss node. The boss node is no problem to defeat for me. "No matter how strong the attack is, it is useless if it does not hit"
I am honstly not that good, My level was just like that because I went to 1-5 too much. My support expedition is not that good too. One fleet is pretty much a compromise because I didn't have enough decent levelled ships so bear with the cringe for a bit.
For Normal Nodes support: Hyuuga Kai (Lv.70) Yamashiro Kai (Lv. 31) Inazuma Kai (21) Fubuki Kai (34) Souryuu (6) and Houshou Kai (32)
For Boss Node support: Hiei Kai (37) Kirishima Kai (42) Hamakaze Kai (39) Akagi Kai (67) Hiyou Kai (53) and Yuudachi Kai Ni (65)
For Main Fleet (his is the one that got worked for me most of the times)
I changed the planes for Junyou yesterday and haven't got to try if it works since I did not have any more at the moment.
- You should put 2 Type3 carrier at the bottom to give them more chance to target boss.
- Swap the Daihatsu to Kasumi because she have more fire power.
- 2 41cm on Kongou may decrease hit rate on her because of unfit so you should use 35+41 combo or 2 35cm on her.
- The same with ABKM, i think you should mount her with red 15.5cm if can.
- 2 reppuu in 20 and 18 is enough for AS boss last dance.
- Don't know if can but if you have CAV, you can find a CVL that can archive AS by putting 2 reppuu in smallest slots. This will increase your power a little bit.
- Put your most heavy damaged girl in FS. You may choose a lowest level or the vulrable CVL.
Here some tips for support fleets because i don't your the equipments for 2 support fleets:
- I hope you have enough dive bomb to mount on all your CVs. Dive bomb max rank is the best but at least you should have enough Susei. But you may read more about the damage calculation for support fleet if you want to use blue planes.
- For more effiency, you should equip some radars on your BBs.
- For DD, i think radar or gun is ok.
- Equip 1 radar on your CV ( 1 radar, 3 dive bomb ), if you feel they miss more. But take down 1~3 is acceptable.
- As i see, the boss node has 3 light moobs so you may use CA on support boss for resources friendly or put more radar to have more hit rate. Clear all 3 imps to increase chance your fleet target boss.
I want to know some more details:
- What's the problem with the fleet above? Can't reach boss or cant' kill her? How many time you face boss but can't kill her? In the flawest run you have, how many moobs left and how many boss HP left?
- Did you ever try light fleet? Since the route is easier but you may don't have enough damage for boss. But sometime it can enable luck kill.
Umm depending on your infomation, i will give you more suggestion. :)
Here is the detailed picture of supports. Fubuki Kai has 2 Oxygen Torpedoes and 12cm guns.
With the fleet above, I pretty almost had it since the map gauge is above 481 but DJ HIme did not appear for some reason for 2 runs and came back damaged and sniped Myouko and KOngou in day battle. Bep and Kasumi managed to high chuuha DJ Hime but it ended there.
Not wonder. Your equipments for support aren't maximize your support damage. Depending on how many gun/radar/red planes you have, i listed here equipment for each type ship ( damaga and accuracy optimized ), so try to mount like it"
- BB: 2 red gun, 2 radar. 41cm for nagato class, 35.5cm for the other. You can put more gun if you feel lack damage but radar is recommended.
- CV: 3 red planes, 1 radar. No need planes in biger slot since it don't count the planes numbers. Prefer red planes but if don't have that many then you can replace susei with ryuusei kai. Ryuusei will have little damage than susei if i well remember.
- DD: whatever but prefer radar ( 2 for each) and a gun that + fire power and accuracy.
For support fleet, you only need fire power and accuracy, so equip your girl with something that + FP and acc is ok. I mean if you don't have that many radars, the yellow 15.5cm may help. The green planes and T3 ammo don't need either. The bonus vs installation type from T3 doesn't apply for support fleet.
Please remember, the above is for optimizing for max damage but eveything is RNG so you may see min damage/kill during sortie. But i'm sure it's far good than your support fleets now :).
Yes you can use CA to replace BB in support to save some resources. It work the same but because BB have more damage so use them for light enemy. That mean if you want ( to have chance) to take down Ru class then BB will increase your chance.
Umm... you may want to try Kongou compound with my suggestion. But i think you may try DD and CA compound because few reasons:
- The route is easier. With support node, you can avoid heavy damaged and sometime, keep all green when reach boss.
- Because you only have T3 (right?) so the boss killer is 2CA or BB+CA. So 100% that you have to kill boss in night battle, not day. So archiving AS to have DA on day battle don't worth. Because the damage of DA in day can't compare to DA in night. As far as i know, CA have more damage than BB in night.
- The object on day battle is take down as many moobs that you can. Support help a little. But since there 3 pt imp, DD may have good chance to take down those than BB.
Umm... it's a little hard for me to explain so the choice is your. Optimizing and then keep trying but for each compound, at least 10 boss attempts are needed for sure ( work or not ).
At least with my suggestion, your fleet now will have more chance to kill boss. Please restock and give some tries and post it here. I will return and check and give more advice if needed. :)
I totally thought that I would have to go back again since my 2DD got taiha'd in day battle but when i went night battle I won!!! I'm so happy but I remembered that I had a research paper to do. Just finished the last dance for my research paper
I don't get the deal with this RNG really, I have a chance of 50% to either get a taiha'd at F if I use the heavy fleet and taiha'd at I if I use the lighter fleet. Like if I go 10 runs, 5 of them will not be successful.
You will always get that damaged one since your boss bar is at literally 1 hp.
I had managed to take her when she was her regular form because I reverted the difficulty from Med to Easy, she had 600 hp while my boss bar was at 500-550. Just enough to finish this map once and for all.
With what you're using, or atleast the pic you posted a while ago with the FBB, you'll be waiting for a clean run in, a sexy as fuck boss support, a good daytime fight with the FBB still intact and Hime at 75% or less going into night combat( which she doesnt kill your Kongou instantly)
How long will it take for 1 ship to win it?
It's going to come down to the T3shell, 2 is better than 1.
The problem is that I only have a level 15 mogami to sortie with because I totally did not realize that I did not have at least two of every class into high level. Instead I focused to gather resources
If you are going the heavy route then there is no need for 3 DD, and since you have Vern that's good. Make her the daihatsu carrier and Kasumi for AACI, switch out that Yuudachi for a CAV with Sanshiki&Guns and Zuiun. Try putting an T91 shell on the Kongou, like I did on my Roma then she is supposed to instantly target the arty imp and kill it at day, atleast that's what happened to me then going yasen giving the kill to the CAV/CA. Now that I speak of it, why did I use a Fast CVL like a Shouhou to the heavy route... smh.
Zat so? Here is the link to the battleplayer , when you open this link a player will show up on your screen. Beneath the player there is an option to load from url. Then you right click on my replay that I just posted and go Copy link address and then paste it into the white box next to the load from url and then just press load and it should automatically start replaying it.
Honestly in my perspective I am not helping that much. Besides I screwed myself royally and now I have to do literally everything on easy except E-7 motherfucking fuck, I'm a fucking retard. I literally sent some of best ships to a event map I didn't intend to because I thought I was sending them to fucking 4-5 so I can get a BP ready and get Choukai to her Kai Ni. I'm fucking out of here.
You locked them? That sucks, that was the reason why I went easy on E-1. We both planned to have mixed difficulty but ended up playing most on easy. (I'll play on easy on every map at this point). You still have hope man
Yeah, but they deal too much damage and lower it down below 481 and couldn't control it since they somehow manage to be strong when i don't want them to. I avoided all the night battle to control the depletion of map gauge but it was really hard.
While levelling Suzuya, I can focus on getting more buckets and resources too.
The first fleet doesn't require high level ships unless you intend to do the map on hard, since with drums you can just blitz the map due to only needing to deplete the TP bar. You only need like around 3 high leveled DD's for the escort.