- A ship that has reached level 99
Changes to Married Ship
Marrying a ship raises its level cap to 150, and gives that ship (and thus you) a number of benefits in stats and other trivial things. Note that all modernisation benefits will not be reset.
- Anti-submarine (対潜), Line-of-sight / Scouting (索敵), and Evasion (回避) are un-capped once more, and will continue to rise with each level up.
- Luck (運) is increased by +3 ~ +6 upon marrying.
- Fuel and Ammo consumption are reduced by 15%.
- Level is increased to 100 upon marrying.
- Maximum HP is increased by a few points as per the following table:
|BB / BBV||All|
|BB / BBV (remodelled)||
|BB / BBV (2nd remodell)||All||+8|
Soryuu & Hiryuu
|CA / CAV||All||+7|
|CA / CAV (remodelled)||All||+7|
|CA / CAV (2nd remodel)||All||+7|
Chitose-class (2nd remodel)
|CL / CLT (remodelled)||All||+6|
|CL / CLT (2nd remodel)||All||+6|
|Jintsu (2nd remodel)||+7|
|DD (2nd remodel)||All||+5|
|SS / SSV||All|
|SS / SSV (remodelled)||All||+4|
- When set as secretary ship (flagship of 1st fleet), there will be a light shower of sakura petals over the ship.
- New line will be used when set as secretary ship.
- A wedding ring icon will appear on the bottom right of the card, and on the bottom right of the banner of that ship.
- Name changes from to (sakura) pink when viewed in the fleet orgainsing menu.
Non-changes and notes
Non-changes that one might have otherwise expected:
- Bauxite cost to replace planes shot down does not change.
- Repair times do not change (they continue increasing because of the level up).
- Firepower (火力), Torpedo (雷装), Anti-air (対空), and Defence (装甲) do not change.
- All modernisation benefits are not lost (including luck).
- Moral / Fatigue, fuel & ammo status do not get reset as this is not counted as a remodel (HP does get replenished due to the increase it gets from the marriage).
- You must complete the first 4 quests related to the marriage procedure to be able to marry a ship. You may do some of them even before you have a level 99 ship. These quests are listed in the table below.
- Completing the 4th quest (Defeat a boss in 2-3 with a level 90-99 flagship) will give you a set of marriage ring and documents which you will need for the marriage.
- Upon reaching level 99, in the Remodel / Modernisation page, the ship's level will have a soft white glow around it. Clicking on it will bring you to a confirmation dialog. Mousing over it will pop up a bubble that tells you to sign the marriage document.
- Click the left button that says 「書類一式にサインする」 to sign the document.
- Enjoy the ceremony.
- Complete the remaining 2 quests to get the Couple Futon.
|ID||Quest Name (JP)||Description||Reward||Note|
|WF01||式の準備！(その壱)||Scrap pieces of equipment twice.||88||88||0||0||Development material x1||Requires A16 completion
|WC01||式の準備！(その弐)||Win two battles in Practice Mode||0||0||88||88||Development material x1||Requires WF01 completion
|WA01||式の準備！(その参)||Have a level 90 to 99 ship as your flagship.||88||88||88||88||Furniture box (big) x1||Requires WC01 completion
|WB01||式の準備！(最終)||Defeat the boss in 2-3 with a Level 90-99 flagship (with S rank)||0||0||0||0||Marriage Ring and Documents x1||Requires WA01 completion
|WA02||新たなる旅立ち！||Have a Level 100 ship as your flagship along with five others in your main fleet.||200||200||200||200||Emergency repair team x1||Requires WB01 completion
|WB02||二人でする初めての任務！||Defeat the boss in 4-3 with a level 100+ flagship (with S rank)||300||300||300||300||Couple Futon Furniture||Requires WA02 completion
Links and References
- Official Twitter - Overview of Marriage System
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 1: Ceremony Preparation
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 2: "Remodelling"
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 3: Signing of Document
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 4: Getting to Level 100
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 5: Other Merits
- Official Twitter - Marriage System Note 6: New Voices
- Wikiwiki Information