|Seiyuu||Nabatame Hitomi ( )||Availability||Event Drop|
|[Edit]Luigi Torelli Equipment Bonuses|
|Type D Kouhyouteki Kai (Kouryuu Kai)||-1||-7|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|Introduction||Ciao!あたしは、そう、Luigi Torelli よ。そね、Torelli…… んー、ルイでいいや。||Ciao! I'm Luigi Torelli. That's right, Torelli... hmmm, just Lui is fine!|
|Kai||Buongiorno. あたしちょい改装してみた。どうかな？使える？||Buongiorno. I just got a little upgrade. How does it look? Will it be useful?|
|UIT-25||Buongiorno! …じゃなかった。Guten morgen…なんかな。名前も変わっちゃて。うんん、ういっていいかな？だめ？||Buongiorno... that's not it, guten morgen! Hmmm, since my name has changed, how does Ui sound? No?|
|I-504||Buongiorno! じゃなかったGuten Morgen! でもなくて、おはよう！ 名前はねぇ・・・えーと、もう、ごうちゃんでいいや。||Buongiorno... that's not it, guten morgen... that's still not it, good morning! My name is... ummm, argh, Go-chan is fine!|
|Library||Regia Marinaから来たよ。パスタの国で生まれた潜水艦、Luigi Torelli。通商破壊戦で、けっこー頑張った。でも、そんだけじゃない、いろーんな事経験したんだ。 潜水艦派遣作戦にも参加してー、さらに色々あってー、所属も何度も変わったよ。 んー結構色々あった感じ？あたしの物語も覚えておいてね。||I'm from the Regia Marina, a submarine from the Country of Pasta, Luigi Torelli.
I worked pretty hard at commerce raiding. But that's not all, I also experienced plenty of things. I also participated in a submarine transport operation and lots of other things, my allegiances even changed. ...Hmmm, I guess it feels like I've been through a lot. Remember my story, yeah?
|UIT-25||元々はRegia Marinaの潜水艦、Luigi Torelli、だったんだけど…。今はUボート、名前はUIT-25。あたし、何気に対空戦経験も凄いんだけど、そんだけじゃない。結構いろいろ経験したんだ。潜水艦派遣作戦にも参加して、そんでもって所属も更に変わるという…。んー、かなりいろいろあったって感じ？あたしの物語も、覚えておいてね。||I used to be the Regia Marina submarine Luigi Torelli. Now I'm the U-boat named UIT-25.
It was great that I unexpectedly gained experience in anti-air combat but that's not all. I had lots of different experiences. I participated in a submarine hunting operation and also changed my allegiance a lot. Sigh. It definitely feels like I've been through a lot. Remember my story, yeah?
|I'm from the Regia Marina, a submarine from the Country of Pasta, Luigi Torelli... is what I should say. In the end, I'm now the I-type submarine 504. I worked hard until the end.
I experienced lots of things, you know. I participated in a submarine transport operation and changed my allegiance a lot. Hmmm, it definitely feels like I've been through a lot. Remember the story of how I worked hard, yeah?
|Kai||んー、輸送潜水艦だからね、今は。||Ah, I'm a transport submarine now.|
|I-504||あぃ、改装型武装輸送潜水艦、いいよー。||Yes! The remodeled-type armed transport submarines are great!|
|Secretary 3||あれ？今誰かあたしつついた？気のせい？まあ、いっか。||Huh, was someone poking me just now? Was it my imagination? Oh well!|
|UIT-25||あれ？今誰か、あたしつついた？気のせい？まあ、いいか。あー、新しい名前覚えた？ウィ―だよ。覚えといて。||Huh, was someone poking me just now? Was it my imagination? Oh well! Ah, did you remember my new name? It's Ui, remember that!|
|I-504||あっれー？ 今誰かあたしつついた？また気のせい？まあ、いっか。あ、あたしのこと。そう、ごーちゃんだかんね。||Huh, was someone poking me just now? Was it my imagination again? Oh well! D-do you remember my... That's right, it's Go-chan!|
|Idle||んぁ、あたし? うーん、そう。敵に捕まったこともあるよ。あー、でも逃げた逃げたー。だから大丈夫ー。え、もっとそういうの聞きたいの？ ふにゅふにゅ♪まぁ、結構いろいろやったな。でねー…。||Ah, me? Ah, that's right, there were incidents when I was caught by the enemy. Ah, but I got away, so it's fine! Eh, you want to hear more about that? Hanya, hanya~♪ Well, a lot happened. So, you see...|
|Secretary Married||ん？あたし？そだよ。対空戦とかねー、意外とやっちゃうワケよー。まぁ基本潜水艦だかんね、もちろん飛行機は嫌いなんだけどー…。だから墜とすっていう…。んー…だいじょぶ。Ammiraglioは意外と好き。||Ah, me? That's right, I can do anti-air fighting, surprisingly enough! Well, I'm still just your standard submarine. Of course, I don't like planes, which is why I shoot them down. Hmmm, but I'm fine, because I especially like you, Ammiraglio.|
|Wedding||うーん、そうねー。何回も名前や所属変わってるし、こういうのを貰って、また名前変わんのも…まーいっかーって…まぁそれとは違うか。あーりが、と？ Grazie!||Hmmm, that's right, I've had my name and allegiance changed many times; if I accept this, I'll have to change my name again... I just feel like, "oh well". Well, that's not it. More like thank you? Grazie!|
|Looking At Scores||ん？見るの？分かった、あい。||Hmm, you want to have a look? Understood, here.|
|Joining A Fleet||潜水艦、Luigi Torelli、出るね。||Submarine Luigi Torelli, heading out!|
|UIT-25||潜水艦、UIT-25、出るね。||Submarine UIT-25, heading out.|
|I-504||伊号第五百四潜水艦、出るよー、あぃ！||I-type submarine 504, heading out! Yes!|
|Equipment 1||Si、いいんじゃない。||Yes! Isn't this fine?|
|Equipment 2||Grazie、はにゃはにゃぁ～。||Grazie、Hanya hanya~.|
|I-504||意外とね、対空戦とかね、はにゃはにゃ～。||Surprising, right? Anti-air combat is just hanya, hanya~♪|
|Equipment 3||おぉー、そうなんだ。||Oh, is that so?|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||Grazie、ごちそうさまー。||Grazie! Thanks for the meal!|
|Docking Minor||ごめん、ちょいお風呂。||Sorry, I'll take a short bath.|
|Docking Major||んー、お風呂、ちょっと長いよー。||Ah... I'll be in the bath for quite a while.|
|Construction||んー？また、誰か来たよ。||Hmm... someone came again.|
|Returning From Sortie||戻りましたよー、はにゃはにゃ～。||I'm baaaack~♪ Hanya, hanya~♪|
|Starting A Sortie||出撃するよー、ついて来てもいいけど、来る？||I'm sortieing. It's fine if you want to follow. You wanna come?|
|Battle Start||敵さんみーっけ。やっちゃおうか？ ね？||Enemies spotted~♪ Shall we do this?|
|I-504||敵さんみーっけ。さぁ、やっちゃおうか？ ね？||Enemies spotted~♪ Now, shall we do this?|
|Attack||さぁ、どうかな～？||Well, I wonder...?|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||う～ん、しつこくいっとく？ あいー！||Hmmm, persistence is a virtue. Yes!|
|Night Attack||ダメかー。ん、いけた？||That didn't work, huh... Ah, it did?|
|MVP||ウソ～？ 私がって…またまた～。え、マジで？ そうなの？ 皆真面目にやってる？ いいけど…にひひ♪||Really, it's me... You're kidding... Eh, seriously? Really? Even though everyone was going at it seriously? That's fine. Ehe~♪|
|Minor Damage 1||ひゃっ？！ やだやだ、やだよー！||Ah! I really don't like this!|
|Minor Damage 2||冷たい！ ダメかも…いやだ、いやだー！||Stop it, this isn't good... I don't like this!|
|Major Damage||あちゃー、ダメかも。うぁ、逃げよう、ね？||Oh boy, this isn't good... Whoa, let's run away, yeah?|
|Sunk||ウソだ。私沈まないって…え、水、止まんない…え、嘘…やだよぉ…||No way, I'm sinking... eh, the water won't stop... eh, no way... I don't want this...|
Hourly Notifications[edit | edit source]
|00:00||午前0時。はれぇ～、ねむいぃ…はにゃはにゃぁ…。||12am. Oh, I'm sleepy~ Hanya, hanya~♪|
|01:00||1時だよー。あい。||It's 1 o'clock~. Yup.|
|02:00||2時だよ、ammiraglio。||It's 2 o'clock, Ammiraglio.|
|03:00||3時ー。ぅぅ、ちょっと眠い。寝てもいい？ ふひゃぁひゃぁぁ…。||3 o'clock. *yawn* I'm a bit sleepy, can I go to sleep? Hanya, hanya~♪|
|04:00||4時だよぉ…buona notte…。||It's 4 o'clock... buona notte...||Tired.|
|05:00||ねみゅぃ…5時かな…？ …………||I'm shleepeh... theenk it's 5 o'clock...*snore*|
|06:00||……ひっ！げっ？！ やば、朝だ、6時だし！ げぇっ！||*snore* *sneeze* Ah, oh no, it's morning, it's 6 o'clock, gah!|
|07:00||Buon giorno! ふへはやふぇぁ…起きなきゃ。はにゃはにゃ…||Buongiorno. *yawn~* I need to wake up. Hanya, hanya~♪|
|08:00||8時よー。Ammiraglio、私のご飯は？ どこー？||It's 8 o'clock. Where's my food, Ammiraglio?|
|09:00||9時だよー。はへぇ、まだ眠いけど、少し海に出とく？ あーい。||It's 9 o'clock. *yawn* I'm still a bit sleepy so can I go out to sea for a while? Alright.|
|10:00||10時！ あ、CiaoCiao♪ ユーちゃん元気してた？ あ、ローちゃんって言うの？ 今？ ふーん。あたしは今ねー…||10 o'clock! Ah, ciao ciao! Are you doing well Yuu-chan? Ah, you're Ro-chan now? Hmmm, I'm now...||Too many names, even she herself is annoyed.|
|11:00||11時だよ！ う～ん、あーそう、知ってるよ。うん、いい子だよね。||It's 11 o'clock. Hmmm, ah, yes, I know her. Yeah, she's a good girl|
|12:00||12時。おっひるー！ あたしのお昼ご飯は？ なに？||12 o'clock! Lunchtime! What's for my lunch?|
|13:00||1時。オニギーリもいいけど、パスタもいいなぁ。Ammiraglio、今度作ってよ。あたしrossoが好きー。||1 o'clock. Onigiri is nice but pasta is nice too. Make some next time, Ammiraglio. I like it rosso!||Rosso = red.|
|14:00||2時だよ…って、あ、リベ、ciao! おひさー！ ん、え、他の子たち？ どうだったかなー…気配は、あったような？||It's 2 o'clock. Oh... ah, Libe, ciao! Long time no see! Eh, the other girls? I wonder where they are... I can sense their presence.||Hint, hint...|
|15:00||3時！ あなたの3時！ え、あ、ここの艦隊の戦艦が言ってた。何の呪文？||3 o'clock! It's your 3 o'clock snack! Eh? Ah, I heard the battleships from this fleet saying that. What time is that?|
|16:00||4時だよー。お腹すいたー。空いてない？ なんか働きすぎたー。||It's 4 o'clock. I'm hungry. Aren't you hungry? You're working a bit too hard.||What everyone says.|
|17:00||5時だよ。んー、もー、疲れたからさー、港に戻ろー？ お休み大事！ …あい。||It's 5 o'clock. I'm... I'm already tired, so can we return to port? Rest is important! Alright.|
|18:00||ほぇ～、6時～。お腹空いたー、お腹空いたよー！ えー、作れないよそんなの。えー、じゃどうすんのー？！||Urgh~ 6 o'clock. I'm hungry, so hungry~! Eh, I can't make that... EEEH?! Then what will we do?!|
|19:00||Trattoria? あい、それいい！ 行く行く！ パスタパスタ～！ やったぁっ！！||A trattoria? Yes, that sounds good! Let's go! Pasta, pasta! Yay♪|
|20:00||はむ…はむ…8時だよー。ここ良い♪ ちょっとうちの重巡とかここの潜水艦とかうるさいけど、味は美味しいぃ♪ あいあい♪||*chomp* *chomp*... eet's eaght oh clawck. My, the heavy cruisers and submarines here are a bit rowdy but... it tastes great! It really does!||Nachi... I-14... Pola...|
|21:00||9時！ Grazieでした。マミーヤいいね、また行きたいでち！ え、ああ、amicaになって。||9 o'clock. Grazie mille. Mamiya's is great. I want to come again! Eh? Ah, we're amica now.|
|22:00||10時。ふぅ、今日はもう疲れたね。寝ていい？ ふひゃぁぁぁ…buona notte…。||10 o'clock. Hmmm, I'm already tired today. Can I sleep? *yawn* Buona notte...|
|23:00||11時。あれ、まだ寝ないの？ え、今日は寝ずの番でお仕事？ えぇ、やだやだぁ！ お休みはちゃーんと取らないとー！ 寝ようよ一緒にー！ …んん、buona notte。||11 o'clock. Huh, you're not sleeping yet? Eh, we're going to be working all night tonight? Eh?! I don't wanna! We need to get a good rest! Let's go to sleep together! Ngh, buona notte.||YASENDA!|
Seasonal Quotes[edit | edit source]
|Late Fall 2017
||んー、サンマ？ サンマってー？ まぁいいか。お手伝いは好き。頑張るよー！||Eh, Sanma? What's Sanma? Well OK. I like to help someone. I'll do my best!|
||これがうわさの節分。楽しい！目標は...あ、あれか？あの大鯨とかいう。あい！攻撃開始！それ！それそれ！||This is that Setsubun I've heared about. This'll be fun! The target is... H-her? The one they call "Taigei". Yep! Begin the attack! Take that! And that and that!|
Character[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- UIT-25 and I-504 can equip Anti-Air Guns, which also grants her the ability to perform Anti-Air Cut-Ins.
- Only Luigi Torelli and I-504 can equip Kouhyouteki.
- Luigi Torelli Kai, UIT-25 and I-504 are currently the only in game submarines that can equip Drum Canisters, as well as Transportation Materials.
- Luigi Torelli Kai cannot perform any attack during night battle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Luigi Torelli was a Marconi-class submarine of the Regia Marina. Launched in 1940, she primarily served as a convoy raider in the Atlantic, interdicting Allied shipping convoys and naval vessels; she sank 7 Allied merchant ships totalling 43,000 GRT. She was the first submarine to be successfully sighted and attacked using the Leigh Light. She would later be converted into a transport submarine to send and collect strategic supplies to and from Japan. When the Italian government signed an armistice with the Allied powers in 1943, the submarine was captured by the German Kriegsmarine, being renamed as the UIT-25 to continue her trips to the Far East. After Germany surrendered in early 1945, the submarine fell into Japanese hands and was re-designated as the I-504 until the end of the war. I-504 was ultimately captured by US forces in Kobe, and was scuttled in 1946. Luigi Torelli is one of only two ships in the war that served under the flag of all three Axis powers, the other being another Italian submarine, the Comandante Capellini.
- Luigi Torelli is the first ship in Kancolle who has three different names as a result of remodeling, first becoming UIT-25, then finally I-504.
- Ingame, Luigi Torelli and her variants are the only submarines with anti-air stats that can be modernized above 0. This is likely based on the proficiency of Italian submariners with anti-aircraft artillery, which was honed due to the slower diving speed of their submarines in comparison to other nation's designs, necessitating the need to defend their ship from enemy aircraft. As I-504, her anti-aircraft guns were also allegedly responsible for the last known success of an Axis naval ship in the war, where she shot down a USAAF B-25 bomber over Kobe, Japan.
- Remodeling Luigi Torelli to Kai and UIT-25 reduces her base torpedo stat to 0. This feature references the removal and replacement of Luigi Torelli's torpedo tubes into extra fuel tanks when she was converted into a transport submarine, a conversion made after she sustained severe battle damage from an earlier attack that ended her career as a commerce raider.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Guglielmo Marconi Class Submarines|
|Guglielmo Marconi · Leonardo da Vinci · Michele Bianchi · Alessandro Malaspina · Maggiore Francesco Baracca|