- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Above Average
- All Standard Aircraft Carriers have 4 slots.
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
☑ Show details☒ Show details
- Akagi is rewarded upon the completion of quest B10.
- Kaga has the second highest plane count and the biggest single slot.
- Hiryuu Kai Ni and Souryuu Kai Ni come with extra-rare equipment and have excellent offensive stats.
- Zuikaku and Shoukaku are well-rounded CVs with more evenly spread plane counts per slot.
- The Unryuu-class has the second lowest resource usage of all Standard Aircraft Carriers (next to Aquila). Unryuu, Amagi, and Katsuragi come with rare planes upon their remodels, which require blueprints.
- Unryuu also is required for quests that grant very rare equipment.
- Graf Zeppelin comes with the Fw 190T Kai upon remodel.
- Taihou is the only Aircraft Carrier that starts out as an Armored Aircraft Carrier, which can launch planes at 中破 (moderate damage). She also has high firepower and high plane counts.
- Shoukaku Kai Ni A and Zuikaku Kai Ni A are the second and third Armored Aircraft Carrier implemented in game respectively and are optional upgrades from their counterparts (Shoukaku Kai Ni and Zuikaku Kai Ni). However, they lose their evenly spread plane count.
- Both excel in health, armor, evasion, AA and firepower. Notably, they are the only carriers in the game able to operate jet-powered aircraft.
- Both Shoukaku Kai Ni A and Zuikaku Kai Ni A can be remodeled again to return to their former counterparts (Shoukaku Kai Ni and Zuikaku Kai Ni), though this costs resources and reduces modernization like any other remodel.
- Saratoga and her Mk.II and Mk.II Mod.2 versions have high armor and health, but have some of the lowest evasion values of any Standard Aircraft Carrier.
- Saratoga Mk.II has the ability to launch night-operation capable planes without additional equipment. She also has very high firepower.
- Saratoga Mk.II Mod.2 is an Armored Aircraft Carrier with high plane capacity, but is the most expensive carrier to operate in the game.
- Intrepid has the highest plane count.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.