Armored Aircraft Carriers are aircraft carriers that adopted the armored flight decks and armor belt. There are only four carriers in this class: Taihou, Shoukaku Kai Ni A, Zuikaku Kai Ni A and Saratoga Mk.II Mod.2.
- Unlike Standard Aircraft Carriers, the Armored Aircraft Carriers can still launch their aircrafts when having sustained moderate damage (中破).
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Great
- All Armored Aircraft Carriers have 4 slots.
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
☑ Show details☒ Show details
- Taihou is the only Aircraft Carrier that starts out as an Armored Aircraft Carrier by default, and thus can launch planes at 中破 (moderate damage), though her repair costs are higher. She also has high armor and plane count.
- Shoukaku Kai Ni A is the second Armored Aircraft Carrier implemented in game, and is an optional upgrade from Shoukaku Kai Ni. She has the highest Firepower, and the second highest Anti-Air, Armor, Health and Evasion of the non-LSC or Event only obtainable CVBs. However she loses her evenly spread plane count after the remodel.
- Zuikaku Kai Ni A is the third Armored Aircraft Carrier implemented in game, and is an optional upgrade from Zuikaku Kai Ni. She has the highest stats out of the non-LSC or Event only obtainable Armored Aircraft Carriers (aside from Firepower) but her remodel level is the highest as well. Her plane count is also spread less evenly.
- Saratoga/Mk.II Mod.2 is the only foreign Armored Aircraft Carrier in the game. She can boast that both her Anti-Air, Health, Armor and plane count are the best of the ship type. However, she is also the only one that can only be obtained through LSC or event drop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.