|Seiyuu||Kayano Ai ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Kuu Ro Kuro (くーろくろ)||Implementation||2015/04/28|
Unryuu Class Standard Aircraft Carrier
|Evasion||34 ()||AA||27 (72)|
|25mm Twin Autocannon Mount||18|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||24|
|- Unequipped -||3|
|- Unequipped -||6|
Unryuu Class Standard Aircraft Carrier
|Evasion||( )||AA||32 (78)|
|Level 50 ()||4|
|Zero Fighter Model 52C (601 Air Group)||18|
|Ryuusei (601 Air Group)||21|
|25mm Twin Autocannon Mount||27|
|12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher||3|
|Introduction||雲龍型航空母艦、三番艦、葛城よ！え？水上防空砲台ですって？ち、違うわよ！貴方、何いってんの！||I'm Katsuragi, the third ship of the Unryuu-Class Carriers! Eh? 'A floating anti-air gun platform'? I-It's not like that...! What are you saying!||Katsuragi was never deployed as an aircraft carrier, and instead was used as a coastal anti-aircraft defense platform due to lack of planes and fuel by the waning months of the war.In the original, Katsuragi says "you", yet the accompanying text is written as "Admiral".|
|Kai||航空母艦葛城、参ります！正真正銘の正規空母の力、存分に見せてあげる！||Aircraft carrier Katsuragi, heading forth! Watch what a true standard aircraft carrier is capable of!|
|I'm Katsuragi, the third ship of the Unryuu-Class Carriers! |
Yes, a standard aircraft carrier. Looks like I was late.
But after the battle was over, I was working at full power. In a sense, I am the best.
It's the truth! Really it's true!
|Refers to her assignment as a repatriation ship after the war due to being one of the only surviving Japanese warships.|
|Secretary 1||正規空母だかんね、正規空母！||I am a standard carrier. Got it?, a standard carrier!||See Introduction Note.|
|Kai||そうよ、航空母艦！主力よ主力！！||That's right! Standard Carrier! Main Force! Main Force!|
|Secretary 2||一番いい艦載機を頂戴よ。わかってる？||Do you understand? Give me your best aircraft!||Katsuragi was supposed to receive aircraft from the 601st Naval Air Group, but they were committed to the Battle of Iwo Jima at that time.|
|Secretary 3||あっ・・・そこは格納庫じゃ・・・ってあなた何してんの！？どういうつもりなの！？バカｧ！！||Wha... That's not my hanga... What are you doing anyway!? What do you want, you idiot?!|
|Kai||だからぁ、そこは格納庫じゃないって何度言ったらっ……っ！今日こそは許さないから！！||I told you that's not my hangar! How many times did I-uuu... This time I'm not forgiving you!|
|Idle||そっかそっか、これが流星改ね。うんうん。話には聞いていて…んでもってこれが烈風…いいじゃない！私にピッタリ！えっ？||I see I see, so this is Ryuusei Kai. Yup yup. I've heard about it... wait isn't that one a Reppuu? That's wonderful! They're perfect for me! Eh!?|
|Secretary Married||提督、ね、補給と艦載機さえあれば私だって。え…何？そんなに優しい目で見ても何も・・・何も出ないんだからね！もう～||Admiral, hey, if only this aircraft was resupplied I would... Eh, what? Even if you look at me with such gentle eyes, nothing... it will gain you nothing! Geez~|
|Wedding||なに提督？あたしこう見えてけっこう忙しいんだけど、結構機関があれだから、いろいろ整備を…って・・・あの・・・ありがとう！私・・・||What is it, Admiral? Can you see that I quite busy here, because this engine requires a lot of maintenance... what... this is... Thank you! I...|
|Looking At Scores||そうそう。情報は絶対大事よね！一緒に確認してみよ？||Yup. reporting in is extremely important! Shall we go together?|
|Joining A Fleet||航空母艦葛城、準備は万全よ！出撃するわ！||Aircraft carrier Katsuragi preparation complete! Ready for sortie!|
|Kai||航空母艦葛城、艦載機隊も万全です！改飛龍型の本当の力、見せてあげる！！||Aircraft carrier Katsuragi and all aircraft, ahead! I will show you the true power of the remodeled Hiryuu-class!!||The design of the Unryuu-class carriers were based off the Hiryuu.|
|Equipment 1||ま…まあまあの装備じゃない？うん。||T-That equipment is not too bad. Yup.|
|Equipment 2||よぉし、これなら戦える！嬉しいわ。||Yes, this'll help in the fight! I'm happy.|
|Equipment 3||全力で行くわ。||I'll give it all I've got!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||貴重な補給ありがとう。よぉし、また行くわ！||Thanks for these valuable supplies. Yes, now I can head out again!|
|Docking Minor||お風呂入るわ！あなた・・・絶対のぞかないでよね！||I'm going to the bath! You... don't you dare peek!|
|Docking Major||えっ・・・ちょっと長湯になっちゃうかも・・・ごめん、お風呂いくね！わ・・・覗いたら殺す！||Eek... looks like this will take a while. Sorry, I'm going to the bath... I will kill you if you peek!|
|Construction||新戦力が加わるって！楽しみ！||A new member has been added to the force! I'm curious!|
|Returning From Sortie||作戦完了。艦隊帰投よ、お疲れ様！||Operation completed. The fleet has returned. Well done everyone!|
|Starting A Sortie||機動部隊旗艦葛城、抜錨する！・・・くぅ～言ってみたかったんだぁ～||Carrier task force flagship, Katsuragi, launching! Whee... I've always wanted to say something like that!|
|Battle Start||よぉし、敵艦隊を見つけたわ！稼働全艦載機、発艦はじめ！||Yes!!! Enemy fleet sighted! Launching strike aircraft!|
|Kai||よぉし、敵艦隊を発見！いっくわよぉー！攻撃隊、稼働全機発艦、始め！||Yes!!! Enemy fleet sighted! Here I go! First stike wave, launch all aircraft!|
|Air Battle||攻撃隊、発進！かっ、葛城は空母なんだから！||Attack force, starting! I... I'm a standard carrier!|
|Attack||敵発見！全高射砲は・・・ちっ違う、回せー！攻撃隊、直掩隊、発艦準備！||Enemy spotted! All AA gun... Wait that's wrong, again from the top!!! Attack force, covering force, prepare to deploy!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||追撃かぁ・・・深追いは禁物なんだけど時には必要か・・・よし、いっけー！||Pursuing, huh? Going too far is restricted, but still sometimes needed... Alright, go!|
|MVP||えっ・・・私・・・？葛城が一番ですって・・・？・・・そう・・・ふぅん・・・ありがとう・・・そう・・・||Eh? Me? Katsuragi is number one? Really? Um... thanks...|
|Kai||また私かぁ。悪いわね、葛城ばっかり一番貰っちゃって。ごめんね？||Me again? Sorry... Katsuragi unintentionally took 1st place. Sorry!|
|Minor Damage 1||やだ?！飛行甲板は無事?！誘爆を防いで！沈む気なんて・・・ないんだからね！||No!? Is the flight deck ok? Prevent any secondary explosions! I... I don't want to sink!||Referring to the Bombing of Kure when her flight deck was hit.|
|Minor Damage 2||こんなとこで、この葛城は沈んだりしない！こんな攻撃なんて・・・！||I, Katsuragi, can not sink at such place! Such attacks...!||Meaning such attacks can't hurt her.|
|Major Damage||くらっちゃったか…でもまだ機関部は無傷！これなら航行には問題ないわ！||I was hit... But the engine room is still undamaged! Can operate without problems!||Katsuragi survived the Bombing of Kure without receiving damage that would hinder her operations.|
|Sunk||なるほど、これが沈むっでことか・・・冷たいわ・・・あと、寂しい・・・バイバイ、みんな・・・||I see, this is sinking... cold... and lonely... bye-bye, everyone...|
|00:00||えっと、今日は私、航空母艦葛城があなたの秘書艦をやってあげる・・・なによ？文句あるの？時報任務ぐらい余裕よ余裕！||Um...Today I, standard carrier Katsuragi, will be your secretary. What? Got a problem? I have enough time to do time announcement at least, enough time!|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマルよ、いい？聞いてる？・・・あっそう・・・ならいいの。よし||1:00 AM Is that okay? Are you listening? I see...then its fine! Alright!|
|02:00||マルフタマルマルよ。・・・ってあなた聞いてないでしょわたしの時報？・・・そう？本当に？・・・ならいいけど||Its 2:00 AM...Hey...You aren't listening to my announcements! I see...really? Then, that's okay.|
|03:00||マルサンマルマル・・・ってほら！やっぱり聞いてないじゃない！さっきから何やってるのあなた？・・・って、料理？||3:00 AM... See! You clearly didn't listen! Just what were you doing? ...huh, cooking?|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマルよ。なに？わたしの為に夜食を？その鍋焼きうどん・・・やだ、ありがとう。美味しいけど・・・なんで？||It's 4:00 AM... What? Night meal for me? That's hot pot with udon... well, thank you. It's delicious but... why?|
|05:00||マルゴーマル・・・えっ？姉さん達に比べて、出るとこが出てないからいっぱい食べろって・・・？上等じゃない！言い残すことはあるかしら！？||5:00... Huh? Compared with my sister, the part that needs to stick out do not stick out, so I have to eat...? Y-You have done it! Any last word!?|
|06:00||マルロクマルマルよ。はぁ・・・まったくあなたって、一体わたし達のどこを見てんの？そんなんじゃ性能は比べられないのに。・・・まったく！||It's 6:00 AM. Hah... just what were you looking at when you are looking at us shipgirls? That place is irrelevant with our ability to perform... good grief...!|
|07:00||マルナナマルマルよ！ひと通り怒ったらお腹すいちゃった！・・・あなた、朝ごはんも作ってよ？・・・いいでしょ？バツよバツ！||It's 7:00 AM! I got mad at someone and get hungry as a result! You, you need to make breakfast... Isn't that right as a punishment? Yup punishment!|
|08:00||マルハチマルマル！・・・やだ、あなたの作った朝食・・・おいしい！一体誰に習ったの？・・・えっ・・・天城姉？ま、まじで・・・？||It's 8:00! No way, your breakfast is... delicious! Where did you learn?... Eh... Amagi-nee? R-Really?|
|09:00||マルキューマルマルよ。・・・まったくやんなっちゃう。でも、空母としての能力は、料理では決まらないわ！そもそも空母って・・・||It's 9:00. I really don't want to... But, a carrier's ability is not limited to her cooking! After all, a carrier is all about...|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマルよ！・・・あっ、瑞鶴先輩！！いつも、お疲れ様ですっ！・・・ああ、緊張した！・・・だって、あの瑞鶴さんだもん。憧れの！||It's 10:00 AM! Ah! Zuikaku-senpai! Good work as always!... ah, I was nervous! Well it was Zuikaku-san, the one I admire!|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。・・・えっ？何、そうよ？わたしの憧れは、何と言っても瑞鶴さん！いいよねぇ・・・！あの迷彩も好き！私もおそろなの！||11:00 AM. Eh? What, it's true though! After all it's Zuikaku-san, the one I'm admiring! Isn't that wonderful...! I also like her camouflage, mine also matches hers!|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル。もうお昼じゃない・・・！あなたは、今日はお昼はどうするの？お昼は間宮さんのとこ行く？それとも・・・んー・・・||12:00 PM. Ah! It's already lunchtime!? What are you doing for lunch? Going to Mamiya's or...unnn...|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。 たまには、港の外に出るのもいいわねぇ。ちょっと半舷上陸気分・・・はっ！べっ、別にデートとかそんなの違うから！||13:00 PM. Sometime it's good to go outside the harbor. You get a little of this disembark feeling... Ah! I-It's not like we're on a date or anything!|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマルよ。もう、なに勘違いしてんの？馬鹿みたい、ほんと・・・でも、あの洋食屋さん美味しかった。・・・また行ってもいいけど。||It's 14:00 AM. It's not what you think! You're such an idiot... but that Western-style shop is really good... I wouldn't mind going there again.|
|15:00||ヒトゴーマルマル！あっ、天城姉元気？うん、わたしはいつでもバッチリ！ほら！飛行甲板も噴進砲だって、整備は万全！||It's 15:00 PM! Ah, is Amagi-nee okay? Yup, I'm always perfect! Look! My maintenance is perfect, from my rocket launcher to the flight deck!|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマルよ！・・・えっ？何？対空射撃？それは、十八番中の十八番よ！・・・何？今からやってみせようか？結構派手なんだから！||It's 16:00 PM! Eh? What? AA defense? That's my special of special trick! What? Show it right here? It's very flashy, you'll see!|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。そんなことやってたら、もう夕方じゃない・・・はぁ、出撃や遠征も・・・もう。あっ、明日からちゃんとやるから！||17:00 PM. It's already evening, after all that trick... Hah, I can't do any sortie or expedition...B-But I'll do it tomorrow!|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。もう夕食ね、・・・えっと・・・。簡単なものでよければ、わたしが作るわ！塩の握り飯、たくわん・・・菜っ葉のお味噌汁でいいわよね？||18:00 PM. Evening already... well... If it's okay I'll do something simple! Rice ball with salt, pickled raikon radish... wait, green leaves with miso soup is alright, right?|
|19:00||ヒトキューマルマルよ。どう？わたしの塩握り飯・・・、塩加減が絶妙だったでしょ！？・・・そうよ、これはこれで高い練度がいるんだから！||It's 19:00 PM. So? Is my riceball with sal... riceball seasoned with salt delicious? Of course, the level will only increase after this!|
|20:00||フタマルマルマル。わ、わたしだってね、いつかは、機動部隊の中核を担って、外洋に打って出たいって思ってるんだから・・・。ほんとよ？||20:00. W-well sometime, I want to to go out as the main ship of the combined fleet... really.|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。じゃあ、あなたの夢はなんなの？・・・聞かせてよ、いいじゃない！・・・えっ！・・・そうなんだ。へぇ～・・・ふーん・・・。そうなんだ・・・||21:00. So, what is your dream like? Isn't it fine, just tell me! Eh? Really? Ehh... Uhm... So it's like that...|
|22:00||フタフタマルマルよ。・・・♪・・・、えっ！？上機嫌じゃないかって・・・そんなことないわ！ふつうよ、ふ・つ・う！・・・えへへ・・・||It's 22:00 PM. *humming* Eh? I'm not in a good mood, not such thing! I'm fine! I-am-fine! Ehehe|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。さぁ、そろそろ今日もカンバンね！あなたもお疲れ様！明日も早いから少し休みましょ？・・・えっ！休めないの！？||23:00. Finally, today was perfect! Good work from you too! Tomorrow will come soon, so how about a little rest? Huh? You're not gonna?|
- Unlike previous carriers portrayed as archers like Akagi, or shikigami-using onmyouji like her sister ships Unryuu and Amagi, Katsuragi uses a bow (specifically an azusayumi, or Shinto ceremonial bow) combined with shikigami to launch her aircraft, making her a strange hybrid of aforementioned carrier styles. She uses a small gun-like device similar to Amagi's in her original form but with an attached bow, and a longbow in her Kai form.
- Often likes to assert the fact that she's an aircraft carrier, stemming from wanting to serve in such a capacity due to being unable to do so during the war.
- Appears to be a fan of Zuikaku. A possible reason of this is the fact that when Katsuragi was completed in Kure at 15 October 1944, Zuikaku, the only carrier who participated Pearl Harbor still afloat at the time, was also in Kure, preparing for her next (and final) sortie. Ten days later, Zuikaku sank in the Battle of Cape Engano.
- Like her sister ship Amagi, Katsuragi never received aircraft because her intended fighter complement - the 601st Naval Air Group - was engaged in support of combat operations on Iwo Jima (properly known as Iwatou, Iwo Jima being a mistranslation of the compund word 硫黄島 which using literal translation equates to Sulphur Island), and a severe lack of replacement aircraft and flight crews. She was instead shuffled between ports until reaching Kure, where she was moored and camouflaged to be used in an anti-aircraft role using her AAA batteries. Katsuragi was one of the ships attacked during an air raid by the US Navy Task Force 38 on July 24, 1945, the same attack which heavily damaged her sister ship Amagi.
- Struck from the navy list on 15 November 1945 before being scrapped from 22 December 1946 to 30 November 1947, making her the only Unryuu-class ship to survive the war.
- Before being scrapped, she was assigned as a repatriation ship. After receiving minor modifications, she started her career as one of the largest ships in Japan's repatriation fleet in December 1945. She completed 8 trips in the following year, bringing nearly 50,000 Japanese citizens from South-East Asia back to Japan.
- Spring 2015 Event E-2 clear reward.
- Summer 2016 Event E-4 I node Drop.
- Fall 2017 Event E-1 L node Drop
- Refers to the Admiral as "Anata" while the on screen text reads "Teitoku".
- Katsuragi's portrayal as having smaller breasts than her sister ships Unryuu and Amagi refers to the fact that Katsuragi was fitted with less powerful engines than her sister ships. While Unryuu and Amagi both used heavy cruiser engines identical to the ones used by the Heavy Cruiser Suzuya, Katsuragi was only fitted with a less powerful destroyer engine, the same type used by the destroyer Kagerou.
Comment by IllustratorEdit
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
- View Katsuragi CG
- List of Standard Aircraft Carriers
- Wikipedia entry on Standard Aircraft Carrier Katsuragi
|Unryuu Class Standard Carriers|
|Unryuu · Amagi · Katsuragi|