FANDOM


V17-3: 深海中枢泊地沖 Vita Map Banner 17-3
Items None
Restrictions None
Strategy Info 深海中枢海域侵攻作戦 深海中枢海域前縁部における艦隊戦の勝利により、敵中枢泊地沖への進出が可能となった。

再精鋭の艦隊を投入し、深海中枢泊地全面に展開する敵主力艦隊群と交戦、これを撃滅せよ!

Vita Map Image 17-3

Map guideEdit

Branching Rules
NodesRules
Start
A
  • Meet any of the following requirements :
    • slow fleet
    • (F)BB(V) + CV(B) ≧ 5
B
  • Do not meet the requirements for A
B
D
  • Having CL ≧ 1 and DD ≧ 2 FORCES D
  • Else, if DD + AV ≧ 2 there is 80% chance to route to D
E
  • Do not meet the requirements for D and fulfill one of the following ones for random routing between E and C (higher conditions have priority over the lower ones) :
    • slow fleet (75% chance for C, 25% chance for E)
    • CV(B) ≧ 3 (60% chance for C, 40% chance for E)
    • (F)BB(V) ≧ 3 (60% chance for C, 40% chance for E)
    • Not fulfilling any of the above conditions (35% for C, 65% for E)
C
J
I
  • Fail the LoS check
L
  • Pass the LoS check
K
L
  • Pass the LoS check
M
  • Fail the LoS check

Enemy patternsEdit

# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
A Echelon 150 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 130 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 110 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
B Diamond 500 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerAbyssal Attack Seaplane Kai 555 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 45/90
201/402
Diamond 480 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerAbyssal Attack Seaplane Kai 555 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 40/79
177/354
Diamond 450 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 23/46
102/204
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
C EchelonLineAbreast 290 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Flagship Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
D EchelonLineAbreast 290 Submarine Yo-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Yo-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine Yo-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
E EchelonLineAbreast 290 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
H LineAhead 550 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 17/33
72/144
LineAheadDoubleLine 500 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 17/33
72/144
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
J LineAhead 660 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 72/143
321/642
LineAhead 600 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 36/72
161/321
LineAhead 550 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 36/72
161/321
LineAhead 500 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Battleship Re-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner 32/63
141/282
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
L Diamond 600 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerAbyssal Hell Dive Bomber Kai 557 EquipmentAbyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerAbyssal Hell Dive Bomber Kai 557 EquipmentAbyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner 89/177
396/792
Diamond 570 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner 85/169
378/756
Diamond 550 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 85/169
378/756
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
N Diamond 800 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerAbyssal Hell Dive Bomber Kai 557 EquipmentAbyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 127/254
570/1140
Diamond 750 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 124/247
555/1110
Diamond 700 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 124/247
555/1110
Diamond 650 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Elite Banner 118/235
528/1056
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+

# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
A Echelon 150 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 130 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Flagship Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 110 Submarine Ka-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 90 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
B Diamond 500 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerAbyssal Attack Seaplane Kai 555 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 45/90
201/402
Diamond 480 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerAbyssal Attack Seaplane Kai 555 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 40/79
177/354
Diamond 450 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 23/46
102/204
Diamond 400 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 23/46
102/204
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
C EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
D EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine Yo-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine Yo-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
E EchelonLineAbreast 250 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
H LineAheadDoubleLine 500 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 17/33
72/144
LineAheadDoubleLine 400 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 17/33
72/144
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
J LineAhead 600 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 36/72
161/321
LineAhead 550 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Re-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 36/72
161/321
LineAhead 500 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Battleship Re-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner 32/63
141/282
LineAhead 440 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Elite Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Battleship Re-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner 32/63
141/282
LineAhead 400 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Battleship Re-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner 32/63
141/282
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
L Diamond 570 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner 85/169
378/756
Diamond 550 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 85/169
378/756
Diamond 530 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 EquipmentBattle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 79/157
351/702
Diamond 500 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ta-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 73/145
324/648
Diamond 450 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 73/145
324/648
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
N Diamond 750 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2Abyssal Revenge Torpedo Bomber Kai 558 Equipment Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ni-Class Late Model Elite Banner 124/247
555/1110
Diamond 700 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Elite Banner 124/247
555/1110
Diamond 650 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Elite Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Elite Banner 118/235
528/1056
Diamond 600 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 118/235
528/1056
Diamond 550 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 118/235
528/1056
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+

# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
A EchelonLineAbreast 90 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 80 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
B Diamond 340 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 24/47
105/210
Diamond 300 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 24/47
105/210
Diamond 280 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser To-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 16/31
69/138
Diamond 240 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 16/31
69/138
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
C EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Elite Banner Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine So-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
D EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine Yo-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine Yo-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
E EchelonLineAbreast 200 Submarine So-Class Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine So-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
H LineAheadDoubleLine 330 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 17/33
72/144
LineAheadDoubleLine 250 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 17/33
72/144
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
J LineAhead 400 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Battleship Re-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner 32/63
141/282
LineAhead 350 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
LineAhead 300 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
L Diamond 450 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner 73/145
324/648
Diamond 400 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 37/73
162/324
Diamond 350 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 37/73
162/324
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
N Diamond 550 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Princess Banner Battleship Princess Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 118/235
528/1056
Diamond 500 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ru-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ru-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 113/225
504/1008
Diamond 450 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 113/225
504/1008
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+

# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
A EchelonLineAbreast 80 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 70 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
B Diamond 300 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 24/47
105/210
Diamond 280 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Banner Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser To-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 16/31
69/138
Diamond 240 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Light Carrier Nu-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 16/31
69/138
Diamond 240 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Light Cruiser To-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 8/15
33/66
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
C EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine So-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 120 Submarine So-Class BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner Submarine So-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
D EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine Yo-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 120 Submarine Yo-Class BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
E EchelonLineAbreast 150 Submarine So-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 120 Submarine So-Class BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
H LineAheadDoubleLine 330 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 17/33
72/144
LineAheadDoubleLine 250 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Armored Carrier Princess Banner Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 17/33
72/144
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
J LineAhead 350 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
LineAhead 300 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
LineAhead 250 Battleship Ru-Class Kai Flagship BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner Destroyer Ro-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
L Diamond 400 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner 37/73
162/324
Diamond 350 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Elite Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Late Model Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 37/73
162/324
Diamond 300 Standard Carrier Wo-Class Kai Flagship BannerHell plane 2Battle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ta-Class Banner Light Cruiser Tsu-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 37/73
162/324
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
N Diamond 500 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ru-Class Flagship Banner Battleship Ru-Class Flagship Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 113/225
504/1008
Diamond 450 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Airfield Princess II BannerHell plane 2 Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 113/225
504/1008
Diamond 400 Central Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Battleship Ru-Class Elite Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner Destroyer Ha-Class Banner 44/87
195/390
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Boss Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+

# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
A EchelonLineAbreast 80 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Elite Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
Echelon 70 Submarine Ka-Class Elite BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon Submarine Ka-Class Banner Submarine Ka-Class Banner 0/0
0/0
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
# Enemy
Form.
Base EXP Normal Battle Node AD/AP
AS/AS+
B Diamond 240 Seaplane Tender Princess BannerBattle Card Flagship Icon