|Seiyuu||Kawasumi Ayako ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
Kamikaze Class Destroyer
|Armor||5 (17)||Torpedo||12 (36)|
|Evasion||39 ()||AA||5 (26)|
|12cm Single Gun Mount||0|
|53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Kamikaze Class Destroyer
|Armor||10 (39)||Torpedo||14 (69)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||14 (48)|
|12cm Single Gun Mount||0|
|53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||0|
|Type 22 Surface Radar||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Kamikaze Equipment Bonuses|
|12cm Single Gun Mount Kai 2||+2||+1||+3|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+1||+3|
|+ 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||+2||+4|
|+ 53cm Twin Torpedo Mountx2||+3||+7|
|12cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Model E||+2||+1|
|+ LOS Radar||+1||+2|
|+ AA Radar||+2||+2|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount (Late Model)||(★7+)||+1||+1|
|(★7+) + LOS Radar||+2||+3|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Kai 2||+1||+2|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+3|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|53cm Twin Torpedo Mount||+1||+2|
|Type 3 Active Sonar||+1||+3||+2|
|Introduction||待たせたわね、司令官。神風型駆逐艦一番艦、神風、推参です。みんないい？ついてらっしゃい。||I've kept you waiting, commander. Kamikaze, first ship of the Kamikaze-class destroyers, has arrived. Are you ready, everyone? Follow me.|
|Kai||司令官、私、頑張るから！ 神風型駆逐艦、一番艦、神風。推参です！ 全力で、事に当たりましょう！||Commander, I'll do my best! Kamikaze, first ship of the Kamikaze-class destroyers, has arrived. Let's deal with the matter at our best!|
|Library||神風型駆逐艦一番艦、神風です。八八艦隊計画の時代に建造された艦隊型駆逐艦、そのネームシップです。睦月型の前級に当たる私たちだけれど、あの戦いを最後まで駆け抜けたのよ。私たちのことも覚えていてね。||I am Kamikaze, the first of the Kamikaze-class destroyers. I am the nameship of fleet destroyers that were constructed during the Eight-Eight Fleet Program era. We may be older models compared to the Mutsuki-class, but we still managed to keep up during that battle until the very end. You better remember us.||Kamikaze was the only ship in Singapore to survive the war and also not be crippled or damaged.|
|Secretary 1||司令官、私を呼んだ？準備はできてるわ。||Commander, did you call me? I am prepared.|
|Secretary 2||旧型ですって？馬鹿ね。駆逐艦の実力はスペックじゃないのよ。||What do you mean, I'm an outdated model? Silly you. A destroyer's capabilities aren't just about its specs.|
|Secretary 3||やめて、春風。私そういうのあまり好きじゃないの。って、司令官じゃない。どういうことなの？説明して頂戴。||Stop it, Harukaze. I don't really like that sort of... eh? Oh it's you, commander. What's the meaning of this? I demand an explanation.|
|Kai||足柄さんですか？今、ちょっと忙しくて…、って、司令官！？どういうことです？ 少し説明していただけると、私、嬉しいです||Is it Ashigara? I'm a bit busy right now... Eh? Commander!? What's the meaning of this? I would really appreciate an explanation for this.|
|Idle||第一駆逐艦？ああ、昔はそんな風にも呼ばれたときもあったけど… 神風よ、神風！ネームシップなんだから！しっかり覚えてよね。||Destroyer No.1? Ah yes, I used to be called that a long time ago. But now I am Kamikaze! Kamikaze! I'm the nameship after all! Be sure to remember it!||Kamikaze was called "Destroyer No.1" back when she was completed in 1922 because there already was a destroyer named Kamikaze in commission. The old Kamikaze became a minesweeper ship in 1924, and was later decommissioned and scrapped in 1928.|
|Secretary Married||司令官、疲れてるみたい。よし、私が何か温かい飲み物、淹れて上げる。ちょっと待ってて。…はい、お待ちどうさま。どう？温まる？本当に？よかった。||Commander, you look tired. Alright, I'll go fetch something warm for you to drink. One moment, please. Here you go. So, are you warming up? Really? Glad to hear that.|
|Wedding||何、司令官？また船団護衛？いいけれど… え、違うの？手に持っているそれ、何？私…に？うそ、本当に？ありがとう。大切に…きっと大切にするね！||Yes, commander? Another convoy escort mission? I don't mind, but... Eh, no? What is that in your hand? It's... for me? Wow, really? Thank you. I'll treasure it... I will treasure it for sure!|
|Looking At Scores||情報を見るのね。それは大事。いい司令官で私も嬉しい。||I see you're looking through the reports? Important work. I'm glad that you're a capable commander.|
|Joining A Fleet||第一駆逐隊、旗艦神風！さあ、抜錨よ！||Destroyer Division 1, flagship Kamikaze. It's time to weigh anchor!|
|Equipment 1||私を強化してくれるの？あ、ありがとう。嬉しいけど…||Oh, you're making me stronger? T-thank you. I'm glad, I guess...|
|Kai||私を強化してくれるの？ ありがとう。 対潜装備もよろしくね！||You're making stronger? Thanks. And don't forget the anti-sub equipment!|
|Equipment 2||うん。いいわね、これ。これなら生き残れそう。ありがとう。||Yep, this is good. With this I can survive 'till the very end. Thank you.|
|Kai||ん？輸送作戦用？もしかして。 ホントは魚雷…外したくないんだけど…||Hm? It's for a transport mission? I guess. Actually I'd rather not take off my torpedoes...||Kamikaze took off her torpedoes for a transport mission in May 14 1945. This resulted on the next day The Battle of Malacca Strait where Kamikaze could not do anything. This resulted in Haguro sinking.|
|Equipment 3||うん。いいわね。よし！||Hm, Looks good. Alright!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||よし！補給は万全！次は何？船団護衛？||Right. Refueling complete! What's next? Fleet escort?|
|Docking Minor||少しだけ...少しだけ休むんだから、覗かないでね。すぐ終わるから。||I'll go rest for a bit... just for a little bit, so No peeking. I'll be done in an instant.|
|Docking Major||うわ、ちょっと色々ひどいかな。司令官、少しお休みもらうからね。ふぉ…||Oh wow, this is awful in so many ways. Commander, I'm taking a break for a while. Hurm...|
|Construction||新造艦、完成よ。よし！||New ship construction has completed. Good!|
|Returning From Sortie||司令官、艦隊帰投よ。何はともあれ、無事に帰って来れてよかったわ。||Commander, the fleet has returned. In any case, I'm glad that they're all okay.|
|Starting A Sortie||旗艦神風、進発します。皆、準備はいい？ついてらっしゃい。||Flagship Kamikaze, setting sail. Are you ready, everyone? Follow me.|
|Kai||戦局が厳しくたって、何とかしないと！ 旗艦、神風、進発します。艦隊、抜錨！||We've got to do something no matter how dire the circumstances! Flagship Kamikaze, setting sail. Fleet, weigh anchor!||Kamikaze experienced the whole Pacific War and how things were steadily going south.|
|Battle Start||敵艦隊発見。さあ、合戦用意よ。皆、私についてきて。||Enemy fleet spotted. Okay, get ready to engage. Follow me, everyone.|
|Attack||やります！撃ち方、始め！||Here I go! Commencing fire!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||敵艦隊を追撃します。第五戦速、突撃します！ついてきて！||Pursuing the enemy fleet. Combat speed 5. Charging in! Follow me!|
|Night Attack||さあ、追い込むわ。てー！||Now, we flank them. Fire!|
|MVP||やった！あ、でも別にほめないで。普通のことをやっただけだし。そうよ||Yes! Ah, but please don't praise me. I'm just doing my usual routine. That's right.|
|Minor Damage 1||やー！！ま、まだだから！||Nooo! I-I can still fight!|
|Minor Damage 2||やっ、ひ、ひどいじゃない。||Ah! T-that was awful.|
|Major Damage||被弾？どこ？し、沈むもんか！||I'm hit? Where? I-I won't sink!|
|Sunk||うそ、うそでしょ！水が… そんな…||No way. It can't be! I'm flooding... Oh no...|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)
|00:00||よし。今日は私が秘書官として、司令官のお世話をしっかりしてあげる。いいでしょ？丁度深夜零時、時報も任せておいて！||Right! Today I'll be taking care of you as your secretary. Okay? It is now 12 midnight. Leave the hourly updates to me!|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマル。ふゎ~少し眠いわね…でも大丈夫。任せておいて。||0100. *yawn* I'm a bit sleepy... I'm still fine though. Just leave it to me.|
|02:00||マルフタマルマル。丑三つ時よ。何？司令官怖いの？可愛いとこあるのね。||0200. Still the dead of night. What? Are you scared, commander? I guess you do have an adorable side.||丑三つ時 (ushimitsudoki) => 2:00 ~ 2:30 AM; 3:00 ~ 3:30 AM; dead of night; middle of the night; midnight|
|03:00||マルサンマルマル。えっと…お手洗いとか…司令官行きたくない？私、付き合ったあげてもいいけど。どう…かな？||0300. Umm... Do you feel like... going to the washroom? I could accompany you there if you want. How's that...?|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマル。よかった。もうすぐ朝だ！えっ！？夜！？別に…全然…怖くない…||0400. Oh thank goodness. It's almost morning. Eh? The night? I don't... find it... scary... at all...|
|05:00||マルゴマルマル。違う！海だったら全然平気なんだから、陸の夜だと勝手が違うの、もう…||0500. That's not it! I am totally fine in the ocean. It's not the same as night time on shore. Geez...|
|06:00||マルロクマルマル。司令官、総員起こしかけますね？艦隊、総員起こし！朝です、朝が来ました。みんな、起きて！||0600. Commander, I'll be doing the reveille call. All fleet, arise! It's morning. The morning has arrived. Rise and shine, everyone!|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル。よし！司令官、朝食は私が作りますね。待ってて…はい！お待ちどうさま。麦飯は大盛にしておいたからね。||0700. OK! Commander, I'll go make breakfast. Wait a moment, please... OK! I've kept you waiting. I made you lots of barley rice.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマル。私の朝食、どうだった。うん！よし！じゃ、片づけものしたら、艦隊運用始めましょう。ちょっと待ってて。||0800. How did you like my cooking? You liked it? Alright! I'll go clean up so that we can start sending out the fleets. Just wait a moment.|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマル。今朝は何から始める？遠征、任務？いやいや、艦隊出撃かな？司令官、どうする？||0900. Where do we start this morning? Expeditions? Missions? Or maybe fleet sorties? What do you think, commander?|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマル。よし！やっぱり遠征かな。船団護衛なら私に任せてよね。じゃなかった。私が出たら秘書官できないし！||1000. OK ! I think we should start with expeditions. Leave the convoy escort to me! Oh wait! If I go out I can't do my job as a secretary!|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。もうお昼じゃない。どうする？また私が作ってもいいけれど、用意しよっか？司令官の昼食。ん？||1100. It's almost lunch time. What should we do? I could make something for you again if you want... how about it? Should I? Just for you, commander. Hmm?|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル。はい、用意しました。お昼は塩おにぎりです。どう？塩は濃い目ににぎってあるから。お味噌汁もあります。||1200. OK, I'm done. Salted rice balls for lunch. How are they? I put lots of salt into them. I also made some miso soup.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。どうだった？お昼。ちょっと、野菜が足りないかな。貴重だものね、新鮮野菜。||1300. So how was it? Hm, I guess you didn't have enough vegetables. Fresh vegetables are important, you know?|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマル。私の塩おにぎり、美味しかったでしょう？伊達に長く…あっ、長くない！私、何も長くないからね。||1400. My salty rice balls were good, weren't they? I haven't been spending all these long yea... Wait, no! Not that long! I'm not that old!||She doesn't want you to think she's old.
Kamikaze is one of the older ships in the game, being launched in 1922. Kongou still is the oldest one, being launched in 1912.
|15:00||ヒトゴーマルマ…。あっ、羽黒さん！お疲れ様です。お元気そうで…えっ、あっ、はい。私も元気です。 ほらっ、ほらっ！ばっちりです！||1500. Ah, Haguro-san! Thank you for your hard work. You look quite upbeat...Eh, Ah, Well. I'm fine too. Look, look! I am fine.||Haguro sunk while helping Kamikaze escape from the 26th Destroyer Flotilla by taking on all five of them. This left Kamikaze as the only ship protecting Singapore that could move.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマル。輸送作戦ですか？ そうですね、魚雷がないと不安ではありますが…。ええ、やってみせます。もちろん！||1600. A transport mission? Right, though I do feel uneasy without my torpedoes... Yes, I'll do it. Of course.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。あっ、司令官、日が落ちますね。きれい...。シンガポールで見た夕日、懐かしいです。野風も...元気かな。||1700. Ah, commander, the sun is setting. How beautiful... Reminds me of the sunset I saw in Singapore. Is Nokaze....all right?||Nokaze was sunk on 20 February 1945. Kamikaze rescued her survivors.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。司令官、日が落ちました、ね。艦隊を港に戻しましょう。夕食も私が用意しますね。楽しみに待ってて！||1800. Commander, the sun has set? Please call the fleets back to port. I'll go make dinner while you're at it. Look forward to it!|
|19:00||ヒトキュウマルマル。はい！司令官。神風特製の豚汁です。野菜たっぷりです。麦飯との相性もばっちりなんです。召し上がれ！||1900. There you go, commander! Kamikaze's special pork miso soup. With lots of vegetables. And goes perfectly well with barley rice. Bon appetite!|
|20:00||フタマルマ...あれ？！足柄さん？うんうん...この匂い、カツカレーですか？わー、大変...司令官、食べれる？あっ、行くんだ、えらい!||200... Huh? Ashigara? Hm, hm... This smell... is that pork cutlet curry rice? Wow, this is bad... Commander, can you still eat more? Ah, he's going for it, nice!|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。うーん。美味しかった。足柄さん、勝利のカツカレー、ごちそうさまです。うん…食べ過ぎちゃった。||2100. Hmm~ That was delicious. Ashigara, thanks for the victory curry rice. Hmm... I think I ate too much.||カツカレー. KatsuKarei: the pork cutlet curry rice, the cutlet(カツ:katsu) in Japanese has a homophonic mean of victory(勝つ:katsu). So the pork cutlet curry rice can also be translated to "victory curry rice."|
|22:00||フタフタマルマル。えっ、司令官、なに。怖いものは何って。うーん、船団護衛で怖いのはやっぱり潜水艦…かな。えっ。嘘だろって？||2200. Eh, commander, what is it? What I'm afraid of? Hmm... when it comes to escorting fleets I suppose it's submarines... I guess? Huh, what do you mean with "no way"?||The admiral doesn't believe her because of Kamikaze's famous battle with USS Hawkbill. On July 18th 1945, Kamikaze, being the only armed ship that could move around protecting Singapore, was targeted by the American submarine USS Hawkbill. The two fought a desperate struggle with Kamikaze miraculously evading torpedoes (hence her high evasion stat) and Hawkbill being hit by Kamikaze's depth charges, getting heavily damaged.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。そんなことない。潜水艦は怖いですよ。もちろん敵機も怖いです…夜？海の上での夜は、別に怖くはないです。||2300. That's not true! Submarines are scary! Of course, the enemy aircrafts are scary too... Nighttime? Nighttime at sea is'nt that scary for me.|
|Rainy Season 2016
||羽黒さん、この季節は注意して！あ、足柄さんも！どこかに行くときは私も一緒に行きますから。||Miss Haguro, please be careful during this season! Ah, you too, Miss Ashigara! If you're heading somewhere, I'll accompany you.||Haguro sank at Straits of Malacca while Ashigara sank at Bangka Strait, near Sumatra. Two tropical places that rains constantly.|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- She has long, purple hair which gradually changes to pink hair tied with a yellow ribbon and purple eyes.
- Unlike the other IJN Destroyers, Kamikaze and her sister wear traditional japanese clothes, namely a pink hakama over a red kimono paired with lace-up boots in the style of a Meiji schoolgirl uniform, which references how she and her sister were made during the Taisho era (when this style of dress was still prominent).
- She doesn't want to be seen as being old, despite being of the oldest destroyer class in the game and her old-fashioned looks. That being said, she has an excellent war record for her capabilities.
- Spring 2016 Event E-3 Clear Reward.
- Kamikaze means "Divine Wind", is a Shinto term refer to the divine, special, strong wind blown with the power of god.
- It was used to describe the storms that occurred in the 13th Century that sunk and repelled two Mongol armadas that invaded Japan.
- Note that Kamikaze is not related to the "kamikaze pilots" of World War II, despite being similarly named.
- The was a bug when Kamikaze was added, causing her non-kai form to exceed certain stat values upon level up, if modernized to the max value beforehand. This was fixed in the 13th May 2016 Emergency Maintenance.
- Kamikaze has a connection with all of the Myoukou sisters as shown in her lines.
- Des Div 1 was a part of the 5th Fleet led by Nachi during the Battle of Attu.
- Kamikaze was protected by Haguro during the Battle of Malacca Strait . Haguro sunk while letting Kamikaze escape, though she lost 27 men. Kamikaze returned the next day to save the survivors.
- After Haguro sunk, Ashigara took command over Kamikaze. However, during a transport mission in June, Ashigara was sunk as well. Kamikaze saved the survivors. In just two months Kamikaze witnessed the sinking of two of the Myoukou sisters.
- Myoukou survived the war with Kamikaze in Singapore although she was crippled and could not move.
- Laid down on 15 December 1921, launched 25th September '22 and completed on 19th December. She would not be given her name until 1928, after an unpopular ruling removing names for smaller vessels was overturned.
- Being an older ship she was not on the front-lines of the Pacific war, though she was part of the covering force for Operation AL, the accompanying operation for the Midway Invasion.
- She would mostly see convoy and escort duties after this in the Singapore area, though as the war eroded Japanese sea power she was attached to heavir units with more frequency, for example covering Ise and Hyuuga's retreat back to Japan in February '45.
- After this she was back at Singapore working with Ashigara and Haguro on troop and supply runs. She was present at both of their sinkings: Firstly Haguro in May when ambush by British destroyers, she lost 27 men but escaped without serious damage - having been ordered to flee as she had no torpedoes on-board to make more supply room. The next month she was escorting Ashigara when she picked up a submarine contact and moved to engage, leaving Ashigara open to attack by another submarine, HMS Trenchant, who managed to sink her.
- Her final notable action of the war was a battle against USS Hawkbill in which after a long chase she lost contact - the captains of the two ships became friends after the war.
- Beached 7th June 1946 while trying to rescue Kunashiri, who had also ran aground on repatriation duties. A somewhat ironic end to her career as she had rescued multiple groups of survivors during the war.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Kamikaze Class Destroyers|
|Kamikaze · Asakaze · Harukaze · Matsukaze · Hatakaze|
|Oite · Hayate · Asanagi · Yuunagi|