|Seiyuu||Shiraki Nao ( )||Availability||Event Drop|
Fletcher Class Destroyer
|Armor||7 (20)||Torpedo||20 (60)|
|Evasion||45 ()||AA||32 (60)|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30||0|
|533mm Quintuple Torpedo Mount (Initial Model)||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Fletcher Class Destroyer
|Armor||16 (52)||Torpedo||26 (72)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||40 (90)|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai||0|
|SG Radar (Initial Model)||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Johnston Equipment Bonuses|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai||+2||+2||+1||+1|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+2||+1||+1|
|533mm Quintuple Torpedo Mount (Initial Model)||+1||+3|
|533mm Quintuple Torpedo Mount (Late Model)||+2||+4|
|SG Radar (Initial Model)||+3||+4||+3||Also +1|
|RUR-4A Weapon Alpha Kai||+2||+2|
|Lightweight ASW Torpedo (Initial Test Model)||+3||+1|
|Introduction||Hi! あたしがフレッチャー級、USS ジョンストンよ！|
I’m going to be a fighting ship！ 文字通り弾が尽きるまで
|Hi! I'm USS Johnston of the Fletcher-class! I'm going to be a fighting ship. That means I'll keep on fighting until I run out of shells! Once again... I'll protect all of you!|
|Kai||Hi! フレッチャー級USSジョンストンよ！全ての弾が尽きるまで…今日も貴方を守ってあげる！…何よ、そうよ…あたしがそうしたいの！||Hi! I'm USS Johnston of the Fletcher-class! Today I'll protect you again, until I run out of shells! ...What, yeah... it's cause I want to do it!|
|Library||Hi! あたしがフレッチャー級ジョンストンよ！太平洋狭しと駆け抜けたの！ソロモン、マーシャル、そしてレイテの戦いに参加したのよ。サマール沖ではSam達と一緒にタフィ３で巨大な艦隊と立ち向かったわ。フレッチャー級ジョンストン、覚えておいてね！||Hi! I'm Johnston of the Fletcher-class! I fought all over the Pacific! I fought in the Solomons, the Marshall Islands, and Leyte Gulf. Off of Samar, I fought as part of Taffy 3, including Sam and the others, against a massive fleet. I'm Johnston of the Fletcher-class, don't forget it!|
|Secretary 1||Hi! あたし呼んだ？||Hi! Did you call me?|
|Secretary 2||そうよ…忙しいの～見てわかるでしょう？||Yeah...I'm busy~ can't you tell?|
|Kai||貴方も色々大変そうね…あたしが助けてあげる。||You are pretty busy yourself... I'll help you out.|
|Secretary 3||What's matter? 何？あたしの装備がそんなに珍しいの？まあ～少しくらいなら…こら！調子に乗るな！||What's the matter? What? Is my equipment that unusual? Well~ if it's for a bit...hey! Don't get carried away!|
|Idle||Hi Sam！暇してる？あたしも今暇してて…カードでもやる？何がいい？ポーカー？今日は何賭けよっか～あたし今日、負けない気がする！||Hi Sam! You bored? I'm bored too...you want to play some cards? What game? Poker? What do you want to bet today~ cause I'm not going lose!|
|Secretary Married||どうしたのアナタ…ちょっと顔色悪いじゃない？少し疲れたの…？Oh well...じゃあ…あたしの特別なおまじないあげよっか？皆には内緒よ…||What's wrong, dear...? You're not looking too well. Are you tired...? Oh well... then... do you want my special good luck charm? Don't tell anyone else...|
|Wedding||あ、Sam？知らないわ、その辺にいるんじゃない？ああ、あたし？What's up? これは？開けていいの？開けるわよ…え！？えええ！？えええ～！？||Ah, Sam? I dunno, she's probably lurking around? Oh, me? What's up? What's this? I can open it? Alright... Eh!? Ehh!? Ehhhh!?|
|Looking At Scores||Information? 仕方ないわね…はい。||Information? No helping it... here.|
|Joining A Fleet||Weigh anchor! USSジョンストン…出撃！||Weigh anchor! USS Johnston... sortieing!|
|Equipment 1||ふ～ん…ま～いいっか！Many thanks!||Hmm... Well~ it's OK! Many thanks!|
|Equipment 2||え？これありなの？ん～まあ～thanks!||What? Is this OK? Hmm~ well~ thanks!|
|Equipment 3||Who cares~||Who cares~||<3|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||砲弾はたっぷり積んでよね！I'll be counting on you!||Make sure to supply me with loads of ammo! I'll be counting on you!|
|Docking Minor||痛…たた…やられちゃった…でも、こんなのあたしにはかすり傷だから…さっさと直して、また出るわ！||Ow...ouch...I got hit... Well, this is just a scratch to me... just patch me up, and I'll be on my way again!|
|Docking Major||やだもう！あ！覗くなよ！べ～！||Oh no! Ah! Don't peek! Blegh!|
|Construction||New face? ふ～ん…||New face? Hmm...|
|Returning From Sortie||Hi! ただいま～ちょこっと疲れたわ！||Hi! I'm back~ I'm just a little tired!|
|Starting A Sortie||さあ～フレッチャー級の出番ね！USSジョンストン出るわ！||Alright~ It's the Fletcher-class's turn! USS Johnston, departing now!|
|Battle Start||来たわ！Target in sight 皆、覚悟はいい？行くよ！||They're here! Target in sight. Everyone ready? Let's do this!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||Night battle? ふ…上等じゃない！||Night battle? Heh... let's do this!|
|Night Attack||More shells!||More shells!|
|MVP||え？あたしの奮戦がNumber one? ま…まあ～当然じゃない？そういうことなら…仕方ないわね。||Eh? I was number one in battle? Well... Of course~ it's me. If that's the case... no choice then.|
|Minor Damage 1||いやああ～！や…やるじゃない…||Ahhh~! Not... not bad...|
|Minor Damage 2||く…主砲が…まだよ！||Ugh... my cannons... I'm not done yet!|
|Major Damage||くああ～！まだ機関は無事？動ける？あたしはまだ…全然やれるんだから！||Uwaaa~! Is the engine still fine? Can I move? I can still... keep on going!|
|Sunk||また…沈むのか…雪風…何？え？聞こえないわ…||I'm...sinking again...Yukikaze...what? Huh? I can't hear you...|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||仕方ない…今日はあたしがサポートしてあげるわ。Alright?||Can't be helped... I'll support you today. Alright?|
|01:00||It is one. Coffeeでも入れる？そう、待ってて。||It is one. You want some coffee? Alright, wait a sec.|
|02:00||It is two. ここでは、「丑三つ」って言うらしいわね…どういう意味？||It is two. People here call it "ushimitsu." What does that mean?|
|03:00||It is three. さすがに眠いわね…貴方は大丈夫？ふ～ん…そう。||It is three. I'm getting sleepy... are you alright? Oh...I see.|
|04:00||It's four. もうすぐ夜が明けるわね。う～ん！よし！頑張りましょう！||It's four. The night's almost over. Mmmph! Alright! Let's do this!|
|05:00||It's five. 見て朝日！綺麗ね～一日が始まるわ。この時間…好き。貴方は？||It's five. Check out that sunrise! It's beautiful~ the start of another day. I love this time of day. What about you?|
|06:00||It is six now. Good morning! さあ～始めましょう！||It is six now. Good morning! Now~ let's start!|
|07:00||It is seven. まずは朝食ね。あたし流だけど、いいわよね？はい、卵はスクランブル。||It is seven. First off, breakfast. I'll be making it my way - you don't mind, right? Yep, the eggs'll be scrambled.|
|08:00||It is eight. Hi Gamby! おはよう！今日も頑張りましょう！Sam？まだ今日は見てないわ。||It is eight. Hi Gamby! Good morning! Let's keep doing our best today! Sam? I haven't seen her yet.|
|09:00||It is nine. さあ、今日は何から始める？まずは、演習かしら？重巡部隊だって相手になるわ。||It is nine. What do you want to start off with today? Maybe exercises first? I'll even go up against heavy cruisers|
|10:00||It is ten. ここの重巡部隊も中々やるわね。いい汗かいたわ～喉乾いたわね。||It is ten. The heavy cruisers here do pretty well too. That was a good workout~ I'm thirsty.|
|11:00||Eleven. んん～アイスティー美味しい！Thanks! って…え？金剛！？お…あ…ありがとう。||Eleven. Mmm~ this iced tea is good! Thanks! Uh... eh? Kongou!? Th-Thank you.|
|12:00||It is noon. Lunch timeよ！あたしの手作りサンドでいい？はい、どうぞ！||It is noon. It's lunch time! Would you like some sandwiches I made? Alright, here you go!|
|13:00||It is one. そう？美味しかったのなら、また作ってきてもいいけど？…次は何にしようかな？||It is one. Were they good? If they were, I'll make more for you... What should I use next time?|
|14:00||It is tw... Oh! Sam! Hi! 元気？もちろん、あたしはバッチリよ。当たり前じゃない！||It is tw... Oh! Sam! Hi! You doing well? I'm doing great, of course. Like always!|
|15:00||It is three. そうね…タフィ３ではSamもHoelも頑張ったわ。もちろん、あたしも全力で！||It is three. Yeah... as part of Taffy 3, Sam and Hoel both fought well. Of course, I did my best too!|
|16:00||It is four. Hi 雪風！貴方、いつも元気そうね。その恰好…寒くないの？そう？||It is four. Hi Yukikaze! You always seem so cheerful. Aren't you... cold, wearing that? No?|
|17:00||It is five. 貴方、あそこ見てよ！ほら…夕日が丁度海に落ちるわ…どこを見ても…綺麗ね！||It is five. Hey, look over there! Look... the sun is about to set beneath the sea... Everywhere you look... it's beautiful.|
|18:00||It is six. さて、夕食は明日の戦いに備えて、ステーキでいい？貴方、焼き方は何が好き？ん？||It is six. Well then, should we have steak tonight, so we're ready for battle tomorrow? How do you like your steak done? Hm?|
|19:00||It is seven. はい！ジョンストン特性ステーキを召し上がれ！…お肉、ちゃんと焼けてる？||It is seven. Here! Johnston's special steak! ...is the meat cooked all the way?|
|20:00||It is eigh...あ、Sam、どこ行くの？South squadron? え？文句に？ま、待ちなさい！||It is eigh... ah, Sam, where are you going? South squadron? Eh? To complain? Wait, wait up!|
|21:00||It is nine. ああ～言わんこっちゃない！なんか誘われてるし…あ！ごめん！その子は…え？||It is nine. Ahh~ I knew this would happen! It's like she's lured by...ah! Sorry! She's...huh?|
|22:00||It is ten. ハ、ハア～ 何とか逃げてきたわ。日本のdestroyerは、夜はaggressiveね。疲れた～||It is ten. Hahh, we got away, somehow. The Japanese destroyers get aggressive at night. I'm beat~|
|23:00||It is eleven. 貴方も今日は、お疲れだったわね。ゆっくり休んで。あ、Good night! 明日、また！||It is eleven. You did well today too. Sleep well. Ah, Good night! See you tomorrow!|
A bronze star and a silver star is visible on her collar, which refers to the 6 battle stars she received.
A Medal of Honor is shown on her left arm, referring to the one that her commander Ernest E. Evans received posthumously after her sinking at Battle off Samar.
- Fletcher Class Destroyers have innate OASW regardless of remodels and equipment.
- Fletcher Class Destroyers are able to obtain Long Attack Range if equipped with SG Radar (Initial Model).
- Fletcher Class Destroyers have 4 additional AACI APIs available, with different performance.
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 (API 34, +7 x1.6)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 + GFCS Mk.37 (API 34, +7 x1.6)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 + 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai (API 35, +6 x1.55)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 (API 36, +6 x1.55)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai x2 (API 37, +4 x1.45)
- AACI is usually limited to a single roll to trigger per ship girl. A double roll occurs when Fletcher class have 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 or 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 + GFCS Mk.37 This roll is done independently of the other APIs. If conditions are fulfilled, the Fletcher class would effectively have twice the rate of triggering AACI than any other ship girls.
- She wears a silver star and a bronze star, symbolizing 6 battle stars she got. She also only wears a glove on her left hand, most likely referencing that her commander Ernest E. Evans took massive damage to his left hand (including losing 2 fingers) during Battle off Samar.
- The Fletcher-class destroyers were the first USN destroyers built completely free of any Treaty restrictions, and were also the most numerous class of destroyers ever built, at a whopping 175 ships, launched and commissioned between 1942 and 1944. Thanks to the former, they were larger and more heavily armed than previous USN destroyer designs, and this also allowed for a much larger fuel capacity and range, which was essential in the vast Pacific Ocean where these ships would see combat in. Their larger size and displacement also allowed for the placement of additional anti-aircraft armament without the need to remove existing main battery mounts or torpedo tubes, unlike their predecessors.
- Her english speech on her introduction line "I’m going to be a fighting ship！" is a quote from the naval comander John Paul Jones: "This is going to be a fighting ship. I intend to go in harm's way, and anyone who doesn't want to go along had better get off right now." It was quoted on the day she was commisioned in 1943 by her Comander Earnest E. Evans.
- Launched on 25, March 1943, and commissioned on October 27, 1943.
- Sunk on October 25, 1944, during the Battle off Samar by the combined might of Kurita's Center Force. When it was realised that Taffy 3 was under attack from a Japanese fleet Johnston turned and charged the oncoming fleet firing and making smoke. During the early stages of the battle, she heavily damaged Kumano by blowing off the Japanese cruiser's bow with one of her torpedoes. Not long after, she was struck by 14" or larger shells (from possibly Kongou or Yamato) as well as 6" to the bridge (injuring Commander Evans who carried on unphased issuing orders by shouting at the rudder crew) and was forced to retreat with heavy damage. Despite her damage and lack of torpedoes she joined in with the counter-attack, scoring several hits on Kongou and a heavy cruiser, her intense fire also disrupting a Japanese destroyer charge and spoiling their best chance at a torpedo strike. However she was now cut off and surrounded, and successive hit froms Kongou and the destroyers finally saw her sink below the waves.
- As she sank Yukikaze passed her, her captain saluting the sinking vessel as she passed. It's said a chef also threw down a can of tomatoes.
- On October 30, 2019, the crew of research vessel Petrel announced it had located a wreck off Samar they believe to be that of Johnston. Sadly, there is no main wreck to be seen; she lies in various mangled pieces at a depth of 20,406 feet, making her officially the deepest shipwreck ever discovered.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG