|Seiyuu||Ootsubo Yuka ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal, LSC)|
|Artist||Shibafu (しばふ)||Implementation||2013/04/23 (Base, Kai)|
2018/06/13 (Kai Ni)
Ise Class Battleship
|Evasion||22 ()||AA||28 (79)|
|04:30:00 (Normal, LSC)||4|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount||3|
|14cm Single Gun Mount||3|
|Type 0 Reconnaissance Seaplane||3|
|- Unequipped -||3|
Ise Class Aviation Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||45 (92)|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount||11|
|- Unequipped -||11|
|- Unequipped -||14|
Ise Kai Ni
Ise Class Aviation Battleship
|Evasion||( )||AA||48 (85)|
|Level 88 (×2 ×1 ×1)||5|
|Prototype 41cm Triple Gun Mount||2|
|12cm 30-tube Rocket Launcher||2|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||22|
|Suisei Model 22 (634 Air Group)||22|
|- Unequipped -||9|
|[Edit]Ise Kai Equipment Bonuses|
|41cm Triple Gun Mount Kai Ni||+2||+2||+1|
|+ AIR Radar||+2||+3|
|41cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+ AIR Radar||+2||+3|
|35.6cm Twin Gun Mount Kai Ni||+1|
|Zuiun (634 Air Group)||+2|
|Zuiun Model 12 (634 Air Group)||+2|
|Zuiun (634 Air Group/Skilled)||+4||+2|
|Type 1 Armor Piercing Shell Kai||+1|
|Introduction||超弩級戦艦、伊勢型の１番艦、伊勢。参ります！||Super-dreadnought, 1st of the Ise-class, Ise. Setting off!|
|Kai||航空戦艦、伊勢です。後部飛行甲板とカタパルト2基で航空戦力を運用可能よ。||I'm the aviation battleship 'Ise'! With a rear-facing flight deck and 2 catapults, I can make use of the power of aviation!|
|Based on the Fusou-class battleships, the strong firepower super-dreadnought.|
By taking off a few of the main cannons, I can be upgraded to the famous Aviation Battleship mode! I'm looking forward to it!
|Second of the Hyuuga-class helicopter destroyers, DDH-182 Ise|
|To obtain the power of marine aviation, a main cannon was removed, and in it's place a flight deck was installed, granting the aviation power of a light aircraft carrier. Aviation battleship, Ise.|
My name was taken up by the newly-developed DDH of the Marine Self Defence Force.
|Secretary 1||はい、提督？||Yes, Admiral?|
|Kai||ま、水上機が基本なんだけどね。||Well, seaplanes are just the standard, you know.|
|Secretary 2||砲塔が重いかって？全然！||Are my turrets heavy? Not at all.|
|Kai||あ、ごめんなさい。呼びました？||Ah, sorry. Did you call me?|
|Secretary 3||…ぁ、ごめんなさい、振り向きざまに砲塔がぶつかっちゃった？||Ah, sorry. Did I hit you with my turrets when I turned around?|
|Kai||戦艦の火力と軽空母並の航空運用力…ね、ステキでしょ？||The firepower of a battleship with the flight power of a light aircraft carrier... yeah, it's pretty awesome, isn't it?|
|Kai||いいんじゃない？||Isn't this nice?|
|Wedding||提督、あの、一緒に五番主砲塔の配置について語りませんか？…え、意味わかんないって？くぅぅ…ダメかぁ||Hey, Admiral, could we talk about the positioning of the 5th gun turret? Eh? You don't get the meaning? Kuu... no good, huh...||Learning a lesson from defects of Fusou-class BBs, some of the main guns of Ise-class BBs were re-positioned. Besides, there was an accident on 5th turret of Hyuuga. Perhaps, she is teasing Fusou, Yamashiro, and Hyuuga.|
|Kai||提督、あの…カタパルトとか、取らないでくださいね…あれが無いと私…！あっ…いじわるぅ！||Admiral, erm... could you please not take my catapult away... If I don't have that, I'll... Ah! You meanie!||Historically speaking, her catapult was removed and Ise was used as battleship. But she is world's first (and last) BBV and seems to be proud of it. She may hope to work and have outstanding military achievements as BBV even only in Kancolle world.|
In-game, the catapult (or even the flight deck) may need to be (temporarily) removed in order to wear the ring the Admiral gave her.
|Looking At Scores||提督、御連絡のようですよ。||Admiral, there is a message for you.|
|Kai||提督にご連絡です。…忙しいのね。||Letter for the Admiral.. you are probably busy, yeah?|
|Joining A Fleet||戦艦伊勢、出撃します！||Battleship Ise, setting forth!|
|Kai||航空戦艦伊勢、出撃します！||Aviation battleship 'Ise' launching!|
|Equipment 1||よーし、これでいけるわね。||A~lright, I can do it with this!|
|Kai||結構バッチリじゃない、これってば！||Aren't they just perfect, these things!|
|Kai||んふふ…日向がびっくりしちゃうかな？||Hehe, Hyuuga's in for a surprise, isn't she?|
|Equipment 3||やだ、結構いいじゃない！これって！||Wow, aren't they cool! These things!|
|Kai||いいんじゃない？||Aren't these great?|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||んふふ…日向がびっくりしちゃうかな？||Hehe, Hyuuga's in for a surprise, isn't she?|
|Kai||んふふ…日向がびっくりしちゃうかな？||Hehe, Hyuuga's in for a surprise, isn't she?|
|Docking Minor||ちょっとした怪我よ、大したことないわ。||Just a scratch, nothing major.|
|Kai||ちょっとした怪我よ。でも、ありがとう。||It's just a scratch. But thanks anyway.|
|Docking Major||さすがにちょっと…まずったかな…||Just as I feared, it's pretty bad...|
|Kai||さすがに修理しとかないとね。||As expected, it looks like I need some repairs.|
|Docking Complete||提督、艦隊に復帰する艦が在るみたい。||Admiral, seems like the ship can return to the fleet.|
|Kai||提督、修理が終わったみたい。||Admiral, the repairs seem like they are finished.|
|Construction||提督、新型艦が進水しました。||Admiral, a new ship type has been launched.|
|Kai||提督、新型艦が進水したみたい。||Admiral, a new ship type looks like it has been launched.|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が帰投したようですね。||Seems like the fleet is back.|
|Kai||艦隊が帰投です。おつかれさま。||The fleet has returned. Good work!|
|Starting A Sortie||日向、いい？出るわよ！||Hyuuga, you ready? Moving out!|
|Kai||日向遅いよ。置いてくからね？||You're late, Hyuuga. I'm leaving you behind!|
|Battle Start||右舷砲戦、行くわよ！||Starboard turret, straddling!|
|Kai||左舷、砲戦開始！||Portside, begin barrage!|
|Air Battle (Kai)||主砲、四基八門、一斉射！||Main cannon, 4 rounds 8 shots, broadside fire!|
|Kai||瑞雲とかってどうかな、いける？||Zuiuns and the like, how are they? Are they cool?|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||さぁ…追撃するわよ…！||Well... let's pursue...!|
|Kai||艦載機、発艦急げ！||Planes, launch quickly!|
|Night Attack||主砲、6基12門、一斉射！||Main cannons, 6 rounds 12 shots, broadside fire!|
|Kai||主砲、四基八門、一斉射！||Main cannon, 4 rounds 8 shots, broadside fire!|
|MVP||え、私の戦果が一番なの？やったー！日向、見た見た？どうよー？||Eh, I had the best result? Hooray! Hyuuga, did you see? What do you think?|
|Kai||え？また私の戦果が一番なの？どぉなのさ日向、おとなしいじゃん。||Eh, I've still got the number one result? How about that Hyuuga, you're being a bit quiet.|
|Minor Damage 1||やったわね…！||You've done it....!|
|Kai||小沢囮艦隊のときに比べれば、この位！||Compared to the Ozawa Decoy Fleet, this is nothing!|
|Minor Damage 2||痛いじゃないの！||It hurts!|
|Kai||どんどん撃ってきなさいな！||Hit me with your best shot!|
|Major Damage||ちょっとまずったな…どうしよう…||It's getting a bit bad... what should I do..|
|Kai||がーん 折角の飛行甲板がぁ～||Gah! My long-awaited flight-deck is...||がーん [sound effect for shock (usu. the disappointing kind)] -Sound of heavy thing hitting metal|
|Sunk||これまでか……日向、先に逝くわね…||This is it, huh... Hyuuga, I'm going ahead...|
|Kai||まあ、やるだけやったかな…日向、ゆっくり来なよ…||Well, I guess I did what I could...Hyuuga, take your time to come...|
| End of Year 2014||早いわねー。もう今年も終わりか。ねえ、日向。大掃除とか、しとく？||That was quick, the end of the year has come. Hey, Hyuuga, should we start cleaning?||Same as End of Year 2015|
| New Year 2015||新年だよ新年！日向、あけましておめでとう！今年もよろしくね||It's a new year! Hyuuga, Happy New Year! I'll be in your care this year as well.||Same as New Year 2016|
| Valentines Day 2015||そうね、ヴァレンタインだもの。提督、日向。はい、チョコレート。ふふ♪||Oh, that's right, it's Valentine's, isn't it? Admiral, Hyuuga. Here, chocolates. Fufu♪|
| Second Anniversary 2015||今日はめでたい日かぁ。日向、いいね、楽しい気分だね。今日は飲んじゃおうか。||Today is a memorable day. Hyuuga, I say, I feel happy. Let's go out for a drink today.|
| Third Anniversary 2016||今日はめでたい日かぁ。日向、いいね、楽しい気分だね。今日は飲んじゃおうか。||Today is a memorable day. Hyuuga, I say, I feel happy. Let's go out for a drink today.||From Seasonal/Second_Anniversary|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Ise has short brown hair in a ponytail tied with a red hair ribbon and brown eyes. She wears a nontraditional miko outfit with a brown skirt instead of a hakama. She wears a katana at her side. She wears knee thighs with a distinctly Japanese weave, and sandals. She is also notably broad-shouldered and powerful-looking, so some artists may make her muscle-bound, but otherwise is relatively plain-looking in design. Some might have her with large breasts instead. When in a state of partial undress, she often is portrayed wearing a skintight black undershirt, although others up the "Japaneseness" and go for a fundoshi and sarashi.
- In her combat gear, she is surrounded on all sides by five huge turrets with double-barreled cannons. (Practically obscuring her form.) A radar array pokes up from her back, and two garter belt-like rings on her legs are studded with secondary turrets. In Kai form, the turret in the middle that covers her torso is exchanged for a triangular flight deck.
- Ise is an energetic, determined, and forthright woman. While she has a militaristic bearing, she is more emotional than her sister, boasting about how much gear she can carry, laughing off damage early on, while fretting when seriously damaged. When she hits Kai, she is exceptionally proud of her aircraft capacity for a Battleship. "It's the age of the Aviation Battleship!" is her catchphrase. Because of this, she is portrayed as the more excitable and single-minded sister, who has to be reined in by Hyuuga's level-headedness.
- Sunk by air attack on the 28th of July, 1945 while docked. She was partially capsized and was visible until her scrapping 2 years later.
- At first, Ise and Hyuuga were to be built as the 3rd and 4th of the Fusou class battleships, but because of many defects found in Fusou and Yamashiro and budget problems, their constructions were put off. After learning and improving on the drawbacks of the Fusou-class battleships, the design of Ise and Hyuuga was substantially changed (e.g. positioning of 3rd, 4th turrets, see the photo cited from Brassey's Naval Annual 1923 p.426) and became a new class entirely.
- In an exercise on the 5th of July 1942, there was an accident on the 5th turret of Hyuuga which called for repairs. In addition, due to the Japanese Navy having to compensate for the loss of 4 regular aircraft carriers during the Battle of Midway in June 1942 (Akagi, Kaga, Souryuu and Hiryuu), both Ise and Hyuuga were modified to be able to carry and launch aircraft.
- Although they became aviation battleships, they were not utilized as such in combat partly because there were not enough planes available for them. Due to this, their catapults were removed, and they served mainly as conventional battleships until their eventual sinking.
- As mentioned in-character, Ise's name is inherited by the newer helicopter destroyers of the JMSDF (specifically, the DDH-161). Whereas her ancestor did battle in the Philippines, the newer Ise participated in relief operations for the typhoon victims there.
- This fact was emphasized by the President of Philippines, Benigno Aquino III on the 3rd of June, 2015 during his visit to Japan in his public speech before the Diet. He remarked how Ise fought on their seas in the Battle of Leyte Gulf before and 68 years later, she has come back to Leyte Gulf only to help Filipinos and further nurture friendship when the huge typhoon Haiyan attacked the Philippines on November 2013.
- There is a painting in which IJN's Ise is protecting JMSDF's ship as a guardian. The actual painting is shown here.
- The Ise-class are the poster girls of KanColle Arcade, SEGA's card-based arcade adaptation of the browser game.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Ise Class Battleships|
|Ise · Hyuuga|