|Seiyuu||Suzaki Aya ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal)|
|Artist||Yadokari (やどかり)||Implementation||2013/04/23 (Base)|
Akatsuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||6 (19)||Torpedo||27 (69)|
|Evasion||42 ()||AA||12 (39)|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Akatsuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||13 (49)||Torpedo||28 (79)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||15 (49)|
|61cm Triple Torpedo Mount||0|
|Type 94 Depth Charge Projector||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|Introduction||響だよ。その活躍ぶりから、不死鳥の通り名もあるよ||I'm Hibiki. I'm also referred to as "The Phoenix" from my exploits.|
|Verniy||ひび…Верный（ｳﾞｪｰﾙﾇｲ）だ。信頼できると言う意味の名なんだ||I'm Hibi— Verniy. It's a name that has the meaning of "Faithful" (in Russian).|
|Surviving till the very end among the many special-class destroyers was I, Hibiki.
After experiencing several battles, I was unable to accompany the Yamato Surface Special Attack Force due to repairs.
I was handed over to the Soviet Union as a prize of war, and was given a name that means "Faithful" (in Russian).
|Secretary 1||司令官、何だい？||Commander, what is it?|
|Verniy||司令官、大丈夫か？||Commander, are you alright?|
|Secretary 2||そろそろ戻っても、いいかな？||Is it fine if I return soon?||Verniy Secretary(2) is the same as Hibiki Secretary(3)|
|Verniy||司令官、作戦命令を||Commander, your orders please.|
|Secretary 3||司令官、作戦命令を||Commander, your orders please.|
|Idle (Verniy)||大丈夫だよ。私は一人でも。||It's all right. Even if I am alone.||She was the sole survivor of the Akatsuki-class destroyers, as well as one of the few ships that survived the war.|
|Secretary Married||司令官、疲れてない？||Commander, aren't you tired?|
|Wedding||司令官、愛とか恋とかって…なんのことなんだ…？ えっ？教えてくれるのか？||Commander, things like affection and love... what are they...? Eh? You'll teach me?|
|Looking At Scores||司令官に連絡みたいだよ||It appears there is a message for you, Commander.|
|Joining A Fleet||了解、響、出撃する。||Roger, Hibiki, heading out.|
|Verniy||了解、Верный（ｳﾞｪｰﾙﾇｲ）、出撃する。||Roger, Verniy, heading out.|
|Equipment 1||Хорошо(ﾊﾗｼｮｰ)…こいつは力を感じる。||Marvelous... I can feel the power in this.||Хорошо = Good |
|Verniy||Хорошо(ﾊﾗｼｮｰ)…これは信頼できる。||Nice... I can trust in this.|
|Equipment 2||ほぅ、これはいいな…Спасибо(ｽﾊﾟｽｨｰﾊﾞ)||Hm, this is great... Thanks.||Спасибо = Thanks |
|Verniy||いいな…Спасибо(ｽﾊﾟｽｨｰﾊﾞ)||This is great... Thanks.|
|Equipment 3||やるさ||That'll work.|
|Verniy||Ура!(ｳﾗｰ!)||Hurrah!||Ура = Hooray! |
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||Хорошо(ﾊﾗｼｮｰ)…こいつは力を感じる。||Marvelous... I can feel the power in this.||Same as Equipment(1) (Base)|
|Docking Minor||治してくるね。||I'll go patch myself up.|
|Docking Major||不死鳥の秘密は、修理のタイミングにもあるんだよ。||The secret of "The Phoenix" lies in the timing of its repairs as well.||Missed out on several death expeditions due to being repaired.|
|Docking Complete||艦の修理が完了したってさ||I heard the repairs of the ship are completed.|
|Construction||新戦力が加わったようだね||It seems like fresh forces have been added.|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が戻ってきたね、お疲れ||The fleet has returned. Thanks for the hard work.|
|Starting A Sortie||不死鳥の名は伊達じゃない。出るよ||My reputation as "The Phoenix" isn't just for show. Sortieing.|
|Verniy||信頼の名は伊達じゃない。出るよ||My name of "Faithful" isn't just for show. Sortieing.|
|Battle Start||さて、やりますか||Well then, shall we do it?|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||Ура!(ｳﾗｰ!)||Hurrah! This was also the most common battle cry of the Red Army.|
|Night Attack||遅いよ||Too slow.|
|MVP||勝利か。いい響きだな。嫌いじゃない||Victory? It has a nice ring to it. I don't hate it.||This play on her name, using 'hibiki' (literally 'echo') to mean the sound of a word.|
|Minor Damage 1||くっ…||Ugh...|
|Minor Damage 2||沈まんさ…||I won't sink...|
|Major Damage||さすがにこれは、恥ずかしいな…||As expected, this is... embarrassing.|
|Sunk||私の最後の名はВерный（ｳﾞｪｰﾙﾇｲ）だ…до свидания（ﾀﾞｽﾋﾞﾀﾞｰﾆｬ）||My final name is Verniy... Farewell.||до свидания = Goodbye . What she says isn't entirely true, as she was renamed a second time, as the Dekabrist (Ru: Декабрист) before finally being sunk as target ship.|
|Verniy||私の本当の名は響…до свидания（ﾀﾞｽﾋﾞﾀﾞｰﾆｬ）…さようなら。||My true name is Hibiki... Farewell... Goodbye.|
Hourly Notifications (Verniy)
|00:00||полночь(ﾎﾟｰﾙﾅﾁ 訳:深夜0時)…失礼、マルマルマルマル。||полночь (Polnoch': midnight) ...Pardon me, 0000.|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマル。深夜だね。||0100. It's getting late, isn't it?|
|02:00||マルフタマルマル。静かな海は…嫌いじゃない。||0200. The calm seas... I don't hate them.|
|03:00||マルサンマルマル。眠かったらどうぞ。私の膝を貸そうか。||0300. Go ahead if you feel sleepy. Shall I lend you my lap?|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマル。私は任務中に眠くならない。||0400. I won't feel sleepy when I'm on duty.|
|05:00||マルゴーマルマル。空の色が変わる頃だ。…綺麗だな。||0500. It's the time when the sky changes its color. ...How beautiful.|
|06:00||マルロクマルマル。司令官、悪いがちょっと重い…。||0600. Commander, I feel bad but it's a little heavy...|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル、朝だ。朝食を摂ろう。||0700. It's morning. Let's have breakfast.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマル。任務を始めようか。||0800. Shall we start our mission?|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマル。艦隊に、遠征の指示を。||0900. Expedition orders for the fleet, please.|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマル。司令官、残った艦は、私が引き受けよう。||1000. Commander, as for the remaining ships, I shall take over them.|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。皆を連れて、演習してこようか。||1100. Shall we take everyone out and have (naval) exercises?|
|12:00||полдень(ﾎﾟｰﾙﾁﾞｪﾆ 訳：正午)…失礼、ヒトフタマルマル。気を抜くと言葉が…。気をつける。||полдень (polden': noon) ...Pardon me, 1200. I let my mind wanders and my words are... I'll be more careful.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。今日のランチは…ハイ、これ。ピロシキだ。||1300. Today's lunch is... here, have this. It's pirozhki.||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirozhki in case you're wondering.|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマル。午後の艦隊勤務を始めよう。疲れてはいない。||1400. Let's begin the afternoon fleet missions. I'm not tired.|
|15:00||ヒトゴーマルマル。引き続き、訓練だ。疲労の溜まっている艦は休ませよう。||1500. Following up, it's training time. Let's excuse ships that are fatigued.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマル。全艦隊戻ったら、反省会だ。||1600. Once all fleets have returned, it's time for a review meeting.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。司令官、さぁ皆に一言を。||1700. Commander, now, a word to everyone please.|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。何？司令官。これから演習の予定だけど。||1800. What is it, Commander? There's plan for exercises after this, though.|
|19:00||ヒトキュウマルマル。訓練がきついって？それは済まなかった。||1900. The training was too intense, you say? I apologize for that.|
|20:00||フタマルマルマル。司令官、カレーは…ちょっとわからない。||2000. Commander, curry is... I don't really know how to make it.||Well, you did try to flamethrower a pot...|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。今夜はボルシチでどう？私のは美味い。||2100. How about borscht for tonight? My borscht is delicious.||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borscht|
Again, in case you're wondering.
|22:00||フタフタマルマル。ボルシチ、皆も喜んでくれた。嬉しいな。||2200. Everyone liked the borscht. I'm glad.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。司令官、今日も一日、お疲れ様。||2300. Commander, thanks for your hard work today as well.|
|Rainy Season 2015
||司令官の手は、温かいな。いや、その…ロシアでは、重宝される手だ。||Commander's hand... is warm. No, that's... It's very handy in Russia.||That is, holding hands to warm up. |
Literally: In Russia, it's a very convenient/useful hand.
|Valentines Day 2016
||司令官、 ロシア風チョコあげる…どこがロシア風かって？ それはないしょだ。||Commander, I brought some Russian chocolate. What makes that Russian? It's a secret.|
||春か。春はいいな。いつだって春の来ない冬はない。Хорошо||Spring, huh. Spring is nice. A winter will always be followed by spring. Хорошо (Very good).||Spring lines|
|White Day 2016
||司令官、これは何だい。お返し？Спасибо。いただくよ。||Commander, what's this? Return gift? Thank you. I'll take it.|
||春か。春はいいな。いつだって春の来ない冬はない。Хорошо||Spring, huh. Spring is nice. A winter will always be followed by spring. Хорошо (Very good).||From Seasonal/Hinamatsuri_2016|
|Third Anniversary 2016
||司令官、艦隊と我が第六駆逐隊は三周年だ。Хорошо(ﾊﾗｼｮｰ)。さすがにこれは…うれしいな||Commander, it's the fleet's and our 6thDesDiv's third anniversary. Splendid. As expected, this is... pleasant.|
|Rainy Season 2016
||電のてるてる坊主、いいな。かわいい。暁のそれは…なんだい？怪獣？||Inazuma's teru-teru bouzu, looks nice. It's cute. As for Akatsuki's... what may it be? A monster?|
|Rainy Season 2016
||司令官の手は、温かいな。いや、その…ロシアでは、重宝される手だ。||Commander's hand... it's warm. No, that's... It's a gifted hand to have in Russia.||Secretary 2 (as Верный)|
From Rainy Season 2015
||暁、防波堤をもっと高く作らないと。あ……また作ればいいさ。手伝おう||Akatsuki, you have to build the breakwater taller or else... Ah... it's fine, we can always build it again. Let me help you.|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- Wears a similar serafuku to the rest of her class with an anchor emblem on the chest.
- She and Akatsuki wear navy hats that also bear an anchor emblem.
- She has bleached hair that is slightly disheveled, in a similar manner to her sisters.
- Another trait shared with her sisters is the matching colour of her eyes and hair.
- Interestingly, her attire and armaments don't change significantly between her first and second remodels, despite historical stripping and rearmament of the latter with Soviet-made weapons.
- The most distinctive change in her second remodel is her change of hat; the red-coloured star and hammer-and-sickle (hard to discern) are direct references to the Naval Flag of the Soviet Union.
- A pair of Soviet 533mm quadruple torpedo tubes replaces her two Japanese 61cm triple torpedo mounts.
- Characterized in the anime by her vacant attitude and expression.
- A calm and stoic Russophile who tends to include Russian words in her speech. As Верный, she speaks more Russian.
- However, as revealed in the 4-koma, her vocabulary in Russian is noted to be rather limited, as Fubuki tries to hold a conversation with her in Russian, only for Verniy to panic and say that it would be better for them to converse in Japanese instead.
- Verniy is capable of equipping Anti-torpedo Bulge (Medium).
- Verniy is one of the few destroyers able to equip the Daihatsu Landing Craft, alongside Kasumi Kai Ni (B), Asashio Kai Ni (D), Ooshio Kai Ni, Arashio Kai Ni, Mutsuki Kai Ni, Kisaragi Kai Ni, Satsuki Kai Ni, Fumizuki Kai Ni and Kawakaze Kai Ni.
- Verniy is also one of the currently only seven destroyers able to equip the Special Type 2 Amphibious Landing Craft, alongside Kasumi Kai Ni (B), Asashio Kai Ni (D), Ooshio Kai Ni, Arashio Kai Ni, Satsuki Kai Ni and Fumizuki Kai Ni.
- Hibiki means "echo", Верный (Verniy) means "loyal" and her final name, Декабрист (Dekabrist) is a tribute to the Decembrist revolt.
- Hibiki was first carried by the twenty-first ship of the first Kamikaze class in 1906.
- Верный was first carried by a submarine class in the old USSR.
- Hibiki's present incarnation exists as the lead ship of Hibiki-class Ocean Surveillance Ship, AOS-5201 JDS Hibiki of Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force.
- Received her Kai Ni (Верный) on 11/09/2013.
- Shunsaku Kudō was transferred to Hibiki after his humanitarian rescue of enemy personnel while captain of Ikazuchi.
- She was retired from service on February 20 1953 and sunk as a target by the Soviet Naval Aviation team sometime in the 1970's at Karamzina Island near Vladivostok.
- After being discovered in 2012, her wreckage is now a popular diving site. Seasonal diving tours to her wreckage are available.
|Akatsuki Class Destroyers|
|Akatsuki · Hibiki · Ikazuchi · Inazuma|